Legends of Equestria Changelog April 4th 2018 (v 2018.03.02)

Started by Ellowee, 2018 Apr 03, 22:05:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

GENERAL

• Fixed issues causing friends lists to appear blank, and preventing the addition of new players.
  • Fixed issues with certain items causing the trade interface to freeze.
  • Fixed an animation error with the trade interface's readiness indicator.
  • Fixed an issue causing armor items to stack in players' inventory.
  • Fixed an issue causing a quest marker for 'Are You A Princess Too?' to appear at the wrong end of Cantermore and some distance over the cliff.
  • Fixed an issue causing several lines of dialogue to be missing from the start of the quest 'Forest Frenzy'.
  • Fixed an issue causing several lines of dialogue to be missing from the start of the quest 'Believe It Or Not'.
  • Fixed an issue causing several lines of dialogue to be missing from the start of the quest 'A Wolf in Horse Clothing'.
  • Multiple minor fixes made to the dialogue for the quest 'An Equestrian Werepony in the Evershade'.
  • Added a few signs in the Crystal Kingdom to help with navigation.
  • Added a server check to prevent players from logging in to the same character on multiple servers, which was causing item duplication issues.
  • Enabled scrolling through inventory using the mouse wheel.
  • Reduced the speed of the Ponydale river.
  • Removed holiday trees that were missed last time around.
  • Implemented fix for leftover objective marker for quest 'An Equestrian Werepony in the Evershade' with Old Quest Marker Fix.
  • Implemented fix for leftover objective marker for quest 'Are You a Princess Too?' with Old Quest Marker Fix.
  • Implemented fix for leftover objective marker for quest 'Forest Frenzy' with Old Quest Marker Fix.
  • Implemented fix for leftover objective marker for quest 'Tomorrow, Spring Is Here Weather Team'.
  • Updated fix for NPCs still at the graduation with Old Quest Marker Fix. (See "Graduation finished, but still seeing doubles" option).

KNOWN ISSUES

• The friends list page of the journal may appear blank the first time you view it upon logging in; however, after closing & re-opening the journal, or going to another bookmark and back, it will appear as it should.

Rosietherose7

HELP!!!! IT JUST KEEPS LOADING :( HELP! NUUUUUUU!!!!!  ono  D:
Pinkie Dash <3

Rosietherose7

Pinkie Dash <3

pony jack

not sure that im should be putting this here but the moves sugar rush, wind rapier and the revive skill does not work. and the move cyclone might start making problems. for pegies ponies

Danka_v_Damkah

Как скачать игру legends of equestria? на какой сайт заходить? если на этом сайте можно скачать игру то где кнопка скачать? Плиз помогите
How to download the game legends of equestria? which site do I need to go to download the game? on which site do I need to download the game? please, help

Pipkin

Quote from: Danka_v_Damkah on 2018 Aug 06, 07:26:51Как скачать игру legends of equestria? на какой сайт заходить? если на этом сайте можно скачать игру то где кнопка скачать? Плиз помогите
How to download the game legends of equestria? which site do I need to go to download the game? on which site do I need to download the game? please, help
https://www.legendsofequestria.com/downloads here ya go =3

Sketching Mist

I need help. It won't let me play. I tried everything :(

ayi1570280

RickieTikkieTavi

It's NOT updating.
I've been trying to update the game many times.
Tho launcher says that the updating is finished, the game still says that i NEED TO UPDATE THE GAME TO PLAY
what do i need to do?

Howitzer

The launcher has not yet been updated, for now, the direct download is the only working version.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Puzzle

As I understand, I can't use crafting if I'm already an adult pony. So I'm forced to create another character, (and I'm ok about it). But is there a way to transfer all the stuff in my inventory to my new pony? Would be a shame to lose everything I've collected.

Blue Ocean

you can still craft you just need to get recipes and items and stuff and level it up.
Ponies Should be Nice! Always treat others the way you want to be treated!(meaning be nice even if you don't wanna be treated nicely for some reason.) and remember, Always stay Cool Like An Ocean!

Valian

Go Up