Legends of Equestria Changelog March 28th 2018 (v 2018.03.01)

Started by Ellowee, 2018 Mar 27, 23:13:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

QUESTS

• Added quest 'Tomorrow, Spring is Here'. (Note: a pony must have become an adult and completed their graduation ceremony to participate!)
  • Added quest 'Are You A Princess Too?' (Note: same as above).

ITEMS

• Bunny Socks added.
  • Kitty Socks added.
  • Kitty and Mouse Socks added.
  • Horizontal Knit socks added.
  • Moon and Stars socks added.
  • Blossom Dress added.
  • Winter Warm Up Animal Vest added.
  • Winter Warm Up Ground Vest added.
  • Winter Warm Up Weather Vest added.
  • Winter Warm Up Organizer Vest added (note: currently not available to players).
  • Princess Horn added.
  • Princess Wings added.
  • Princess Shoes added.

GENERAL

• Reworked phasing system to allow quests to trigger environmental changes.
  • Revamped friends list.
  • Bank system developed, first bank added in Cantermore.
  • Created system to expand bank storage space based on quest completion.
  • Added a server check to prevent players from logging onto the same server with the same account multiple times at once.
  • Added a server check to ensure players are playing on the latest available version of the game before connecting to a server.
  • NPC Bank Guard implemented.
  • NPC Check List implemented.
  • NPC Micro Transaction implemented.
  • NPC Electric Art implemented.
  • NPC Active Vision implemented.
  • Revamped trading interface, including trade value indicators.
  • Enabled trading of bits.
  • Added ability to offer custom amounts of items for trade ('Offer X Amount').
  • Fixed an issue that allowed some items and abilities that granted a temporary buff to have that buff stack.
  • Altered item sale value: items are now sold to shops at 20% of their purchase value.
  • Book GUI now scales with game window size.
  • Purchased/not purchased abilities show properly in skillbook.
  • Added teleport to gryphon roost in the Heartlands.
  • Various terrain fixes in the Bramble Woods.
  • Holiday trees removed.
  • Snowfall particles removed from maps and menu.
  • Limited bunnyhopping speed increases.
  • Added Medical ability icons.
  • Lowered scaling of slide acceleration on slopes.
  • Fixed lighting on lanterns and torches.
  • Fixed an issue causing players flying straight down at the ground while wearing Enchanted Ice Skates to launch across the map.
  • Fixed Sugar Cane Corner radio text blocking camera rotation.
  • Fixed issues with disappearing trees in Ponydale.
  • Shop GUI improved to better show prices of items.
  • Fixed text alignment issues in the journal.
  • Added ambient audio to Sweet Apple Orchard and Gem Mines.
  • Fixed issues with socks and bronze armor not displaying properly on foals.
  • Added flinching animations for most mobs.
  • Added some new set dressings in a few places.

There's also a whole bunch of smaller, back-end tweaks and changes, but you guys won't really notice them!

KNOWN ISSUES

• Check List's completed quest markers sometimes don't clear until the player seeing them refreshes the room (relogging, moving to another zone and back, etc).
  • Players may see unresolved quest markers from other characters on their account if they log out of one character and then immediately onto another one on the same account in the same zone.
  • Quest marker missing to send players on the Weather Team back to Check List after defeating enough clouds. She'll still continue the quest for you, though!
  • A server-side issue is preventing the friends list from populating correctly; we're looking into it.

Cloudy Skies

Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

NightFlame

Fillies do not have access to "tomorrow, spring is here" :( Is that a bug/not implanted yet or purposely?

Even Tide

@NightFlame
S'far as people've said, you have to be graduated in order to take the quest. Like- the ceremony included. : o

Green Bird

Hyped for seing these new things! So many "secrets"... Why so misterious?

QuoteAltered item sale value: items are now sold to shops at 20% of their purchase value.
Thats waaay too low, not even IRL objects lose so much value. I think keeping 80% of the value is fine.

Asriel

Quote from: super-mpm on 2018 Mar 30, 15:14:02Hyped for seing these new things! So many "secrets"... Why so misterious?

Thats waaay too low, not even IRL objects lose so much value. I think keeping 80% of the value is fine.

I'd say 50%, but yes, 20% is WAY too low. Especially as it makes things like rubies just as useless as rocks and mushrooms.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Somnus

Hey, I honestly don't know where to post this (since I'm still relatively new to this forum, as well as the game) but Loe crashed twice in the same hour, not even 25 minutes apart from each other. Not sure if it's my PC (seems unlikely) or the game, but I thought I should just let you know!

DW190

Can you still get the Enchanted Ice Skates?
PLS i need to know :3

TecFox

Quote from: DW190 on 2018 Apr 04, 00:35:57Can you still get the Enchanted Ice Skates?
PLS i need to know :3

Enchanted ice skates are a seasonal item and are not available at the moment. Though you can either ask around if someone still has a spare set or you could wait a little longer:

I have a few sets left so if you're that desperate I could give you one of those (that is if you haven't already got them from someone else by the time you read this). You can usually find me at SCC on the Amareica Server (Look for the guy from my profile pic). I'll be online in an hour or so (at about 8:30 pm CEST).
What if I told you that you just wasted 5 seconds of your life by reading this line?
Also, here is my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLykq9VgsRc-8jznL0UswA

DW190

Thank you soo much <3
I fighted so man Naiads over Days and wondered why they don´t drop xD

Desert Tortoise 20

Where can I find the other two NPCs, Active Vision and Electric Art?
I took interest in ponies because humans are stupid

GaryHappyPony

Quote from: Desert Tortoise 20 on 2018 May 11, 18:08:02Where can I find the other two NPCs, Active Vision and Electric Art?
They are next to the collar, where goes to Heartlands
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

Go Up