Legends of Equestria Changelog October 23rd 2017

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Oct 22, 19:14:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Striker

Quote from: Dewpaw Onyx Ruby Key on 2017 Nov 06, 13:22:56i have 2000 bits,plenty of space and all the ingredients. is it one per account? i have it for my oc's adult version,i'm trying to get it for foal Dewpaw

You can only complete the quest once per pony, so as long as you create another pony, you should be able to do the quest again. I was able to do the quest on all of my ponies.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Maluxia

hi, can someone tell me what is these 4 skills, it look like passive for the teleport but i don't know if i change anything and the description doesn't help me x) also, sometimes the 'other' page is blank and i have to relog to make it work normal again.
If you imagine it, it becomes true.

Taramin

Quote from: Maluxia on 2017 Nov 07, 20:22:57hi, can someone tell me what is these 4 skills, it look like passive for the teleport but i don't know if i change anything and the description doesn't help me x) also, sometimes the 'other' page is blank and i have to relog to make it work normal again.

They dont seem to do anything right now.. mine are glitched out, trying to use one of the upgrades make the previus once changes between green and yellow... my guess are that its work in progress for now but will allow unicorns to teleport further away.

ObeyBunny

My heart sings! This game grows ever better!

Is there a place where we can suggest quest ideas?
Let's turn every detail into something important.

Night Striker

Quote from: ObeyBunny on 2017 Nov 09, 02:55:55Is there a place where we can suggest quest ideas?

Funnily enough, it's supposed to be through phabricator. It says on that post about bug reporting to use phabricator to send tickets to the devs regarding either a bug report or a suggestion.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Fine_Point

I got the bat pony costume but the wings are gliched and won't change from pitch black. if someone could help it would be appreciative it

Honey Bell

May I refer you to this:

https://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16754.0
=Tutorial=

http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/
=Bug report=

Also the bug around the wings is a common one, many have reported this already.

kind regards

SapphCres
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

Silver guild

Derpyhooves73

the game wont let me log in it keeps saying

sever listing

Cutiemarks .. Error!
Items .. Error!
Abilities .. Error!
Skills .. Error!
Recipes .. Error!
Item Atlas .. Done
Skill Atlas .. Done

This was the first place that i found that i could make a comment on. so if you could contact the creator of the game and tell them this i would really appreciate it

Prince Thranduil

I have a question where can i find the quest "Costume of the Night?

Honey Bell

"Costume of the Night"

Quest has been deleted, due to end of Halloween/Nightmarenight event.

Not accessible anymore.
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

McClaw

Quote from: SapphCres on 2017 Nov 23, 02:23:49"Costume of the Night"

Quest has been deleted, due to end of Halloween/Nightmarenight event.

Not accessible anymore.
Not deleted -- just disabled until the proper season next year. (But if you'd already started it, you can still finish it.)
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Asriel

Hmmm... not sure if this is the place for suggestions, but I just noticed how the Fyre Flye Armor has been kinda neglected as an armor type.

Well, there is a possibility that this is intentional, but as one of the coolest looking armors, I was hoping that it would eventually have a function.

(Of course I understand exactly how much you guys have to work on currently, but I was just making sure it was even a consideration.)
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Taramin

Quote from: zonelesi on 2017 Dec 17, 20:03:40what happened to the mane 6?
Copyright prevents charecters in the show to be used in game... (sadface)

LeBronGaines23

I am having problems with the camera in this game. Whenever I run forward the camera pans down and I can not see anything as it is unplayable. If there is someway to fix this problem or update it to fix this situation that would be awesome-sauce! Thanks!
With true thanks,

LeBronGaines23 :)

Honey Bell

Quote from: LeBronGaines23 on 2017 Dec 18, 05:46:47I am having problems with the camera in this game. Whenever I run forward the camera pans down and I can not see anything as it is unplayable. If there is someway to fix this problem or update it to fix this situation that would be awesome-sauce! Thanks!

Hi there be sure to check your key lay out of camera and walking. If there is a problem this should be fixed there.

Kind regards

Anthea

LeBronGaines23

I do not know how to look at that unfortunately.
With true thanks,

LeBronGaines23 :)

dmDash

2017 Dec 18, 12:59:36 #38 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 18, 13:01:22 by dmDash
Quote from: LeBronGaines23 on 2017 Dec 18, 05:46:47I am having problems with the camera in this game. Whenever I run forward the camera pans down and I can not see anything as it is unplayable. If there is someway to fix this problem or update it to fix this situation that would be awesome-sauce! Thanks!

The arrow keys are used to pan the camera. This can't be changed. LoE seems to be a keyboard-and-mouse game, so most probably use AWSD for movement. (I'm don't think anyone actually uses those camera keys, though.)

You can check your controls in the menu (Settings > Controls).

McClaw

Quote from: dmDash on 2017 Dec 18, 12:59:36The arrow keys are used to pan the camera. This can't be changed. LoE seems to be a keyboard-and-mouse game, so most probably use AWSD for movement. (I'm don't think anyone actually uses those camera keys, though.)

You can check your controls in the menu (Settings > Controls).
This, and the camera keys use the arrows on the number pad. While the movement keys can be reassigned, the camera keys can't.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Go Up