Legends of Equestria Changelog 22nd September 2017

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 22, 07:16:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aphermion

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2017 Oct 01, 17:21:48so i should manually download zip file or can i play on old one?

If you don't use the launcher, then yes, you will need to download the game as ZIP again to get the updated version.

pfiutek1

Quote from: Aphermion on 2017 Oct 03, 06:13:59If you don't use the launcher, then yes, you will need to download the game as ZIP again to get the updated version.
i will play the old version thank you very much.

Twilight__Sparkle

Всем привет, вы мне скажите игру чтоль закрыли или нет, а что я пытаюсь зайти, а у меня ода загрузка и все?

Wild Strike

Is it normal, that you can walk up half the waterfall in the city where you spawn?
Also i cant find the town hall, halp.

McClaw

Quote from: Wild Strike on 2017 Oct 07, 13:31:23Is it normal, that you can walk up half the waterfall in the city where you spawn?
No.
Quote from: Wild Strike on 2017 Oct 07, 13:31:23Also i cant find the town hall, halp.
Which town? The only one I know of being called that is in Ponydale, and it's basically in the "far corner" of the map from the train station. Very tall, in the middle of a paved (i.e. gray) area surrounded by buildings.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Sweet Hearts

Hi! Um... my teletransportation skill just disappeared
I don't find the hotbar.jar in my game folder... what can I do?

GaryHappyPony

Quote from: Sweet Hearts on 2017 Oct 12, 19:38:56Hi! Um... my teletransportation skill just disappeared
I don't find the hotbar.jar in my game folder... what can I do?

You need to find a folder named "LoE" C:\Users\"UserName"\AppData\LocalLow\LoE\Legends of Equestria (I'm have so), and there will be file hotbar.json. Deletion his and restart game
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

LunarMoon235

Help i dont know  how to get the bat pony wings

Night Striker

Quote from: LunarMoon235 on 2017 Nov 04, 11:15:34Help i dont know  how to get the bat pony wings

idk why you posted here asking how to get bat pony wings since the topic is completely different, but I answered your question in the other topic, go check it out ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

starrywisp

I can't open the updater because I use a Mac (it's an exe file) so I can't update my game. Is there another updater for macs?

Night Striker

Quote from: starrywisp on 2017 Nov 09, 20:48:22I can't open the updater because I use a Mac (it's an exe file) so I can't update my game. Is there another updater for macs?

Are you talking about the launcher? If I recall correctly, it specifically said it was windows-only and that there are no launchers that would automatically update for any OS that isn't Windows. If you want to update LoE, you'll have to manually go to the download page and download the macOS version every time a new update comes out. Hope that helps ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Go Up