0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

Cothball

meh just wanna know

LPatamon

I see a lot of Pegasus OCs as well Unicorns XD

Night Striker

Yea I usually just see pegasus and unicorn OCs, then the occasional alicorn, then sometimes earth ponies. I haven't really seen changeling or zebra OCs, though the only times I see zebra OCs is when they're combined with other ponies, like a pegasus and zebra or unicorn and zebra.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

OldenEmpire

I usually tend to see a lot of pegasi oc's around, and not just necessarily just in LoE. Unicorns are also pretty common as well as some changelings. Haven't run across too many alicorns thankfully.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

ShadowHoof

In terms of the Brony Community as a whole?  I'd say there is a definite preference towards unicorns (Because MAGIC!) and Pegasi (Because FLYING!) over earth ponies because well, they're the 'plain' race.  Alicorns are a popular choice for those that like OP or 'edgy' characters.  I see the occasional zebra or griffon OC, and I've run into a few changeling OCs as well.

Go Up