Legends of Equestria Changelog January 16th 2016

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 09, 21:24:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

toxicZodiac

I just hope the game is gamepad accessible

Shen Toh

This is a great game, and it is getting better, but to bad it can't be played on chromebooks. To be honest I use the chromebook and the only time I have ever played was on a friend's computer.

Allen Nguyen

Great changes for this one during this weekend! Now I'm looking forward for another changes by months later! :)
It's all the Magic of Friendship. Ponies are my favorite. ~Allen

White Pony

When you mentioned that there was a new update to the interior of SugarCane Corner, I explored the interior and didn't really notice anything different... but later, I see a whole area was created in the wall, over the cookie/cupcake display-case, for ponies.  Two levels of in-wall shelves for dancing ponies.  Cool idea... I like it.  :)

Zhakelsie

That is so awesome & definitely cool updates. I hope I might come for the open events now :D
Brony/Pegasister forever :D

:)

Rattletrap

Quote from: White Pony on 2016 Jan 18, 08:22:49
When you mentioned that there was a new update to the interior of SugarCane Corner, I explored the interior and didn't really notice anything different... but later, I see a whole area was created in the wall, over the cookie/cupcake display-case, for ponies.  Two levels of in-wall shelves for dancing ponies.

The whole interior was actually redone to get rid of a number of glitched spots like the display case where ponies could get stuck and the green cabinet that ate ponies. Though most of the details are not noticeable to the average player, they do make gameplay in the area much better.

White Pony

Quote from: Rattletrap on 2016 Jan 21, 02:38:52
The whole interior was actually redone to get rid of a number of glitched spots like the display case where ponies could get stuck and the green cabinet that ate ponies. Though most of the details are not noticeable to the average player, they do make gameplay in the area much better.
The idea and implementation of the pony shelves, over the display case was a Fantastic ideal-change for the SCC.  Everypony who has played LoE knows that the inside of SCC is the party meeting place.  Would it be possible to add additional pony shelves along the wall, directly across from the other new pony shelves?  That would add even more space for ponies to dance without having to crowd the floor.  Please?

McClaw

I'm hoping someone on the devteam can tell us the current names of some of the features we saw.

What is the name of the cottage in the Heartlands where Quicksand can be found southwest of Midway Village?

What is the name of Foreshadow's "retreat" south of Midway Village?

What is the name of the new structure northwest of Midway Village? (The one that looks like a birdhouse tower. Some of the design suggests griffins.)

What is the name of the platforms south of the airship dock in Cloudopolis? (And were they new in OSE 10?)
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Rattletrap

Quote from: McClaw on 2016 Jan 21, 09:15:15
I'm hoping someone on the devteam can tell us the current names of some of the features we saw.

What is the name of the cottage in the Heartlands where Quicksand can be found southwest of Midway Village?

At this point, it is simply known as the Cottage. That designation may or may not change somewhere down the road.

What is the name of Foreshadow's "retreat" south of Midway Village?

Foreshadow's location is known as the Hermit's Cottage.

What is the name of the new structure northwest of Midway Village? (The one that looks like a birdhouse tower. Some of the design suggests griffins.)

I believe the current designation for that structure is the Roost, but someone from our Design team might have a better answer for that one as it is still a work in progress.

What is the name of the platforms south of the airship dock in Cloudopolis? (And were they new in OSE 10?)

That platform area is currently known as the Drop Platform.

dynamite

Is there a log on what the devs are planning to do in the future or does that not exist?

Mizuki

Quote from: dynamite on 2016 Jan 26, 03:37:00
Is there a log on what the devs are planning to do in the future or does that not exist?

Releasing Changelogs is a fairly new thing for us, but as I understand it: changelogs only get posted whenever a open server event gets announced. So I won't expect to see another one for a while. :)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

McClaw

Quote from: dynamite on 2016 Jan 26, 03:37:00

I could be encouraged to move my "Things To Come" page from my testing/composition page to become a full article in the Wikia. Most of what's there came from streams and chats with members of the devteam.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Trisoul vector

Will there be another chance to play the game this year?

McClaw

Quote from: Trisoul vector on 2016 Jan 30, 13:48:40
Will there be another chance to play the game this year?

It's very likely. But there's no way to know when, and just as Minecraft didn't get a major update in 2015, LoE might not get another Open Server Event this year.

Pipkin

The game is not available right now.  Please check back for updates :)

Ewind

我是一名中国玩家,但我十分热爱pony,我希望游戏能快点更新,我已经等不及了!
XD

BludSpammd

2016 Feb 06, 10:22:45 #57 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 08, 10:31:43 by BludSpammd
看到中国人玩我们的游戏,真的是了不起。我们正在努力改进我们的游戏。希望当游戏完成了后,你们会得到更多的乐趣!

Hirundo

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2016 Feb 02, 23:34:30
The game is not available right now.  Please check back for updates :)

Does it mean you make it downloadable for a short time and then put it off again?

Pipkin

Quote from: Hirundo on 2016 Feb 07, 17:33:05
Does it mean you make it downloadable for a short time and then put it off again?

Essentially yes.  By releasing builds as we develop it allows you to play the game and try out new features that are newly developed, and allows us to stress test those features and the servers themselves.

Go Up