Legends of Equestria Changelog January 16th 2016

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 09, 21:24:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SpiritAdagio319

Very, VERY excited to come back and play once more! I missed Equestria! I can't wait to see everypony once again, see you all there!  ^-^

Yeah! I'M INSANE!

Green Bird

I was already missing a lot having a fun time in LoE, can't wait!

Particlemane

Gypsy, I don't know if it's the sleep deprivation or what, but that GIF made my day. Thank you.
The Storyteller's symbol is first a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines show the breath, the storyteller's medium. At the core: a heart, for like all living things, without heart, the story dies.

O. Vannen

2016 Jan 11, 22:36:31 #23 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 11, 23:26:55 by O. Vannen
For a "party" you guys added/fixed/updated A LOT of stuff. Waiting for these changelogs is now my whole life. I'm so giddy reading it!!

When you say that Monsters and Enemy Ponies can now "speak" does this mean . . . voice acting?

Purple

Ooh! New spells! :D ...could one of these spells be... Mind control?  O:

juanjo_belic

Wooooooooow Awesome, Hi, I´m From Spain and i Would like to play this game again.

AllensBill

Amazing! I can't wait until it's ready! Sounds like a lot of new stuff. Can't WAIT!!! Anyone have an estimate on when it'll be open permanently?
Praise the LORD!
Please view Romans 10:9.

Navydivea

Quote from: AllensBill on 2016 Jan 13, 02:33:20
Amazing! I can't wait until it's ready! Sounds like a lot of new stuff. Can't WAIT!!! Anyone have an estimate on when it'll be open permanently?

Considering its still alpha? A long time yet.

dynamite

2016 Jan 13, 11:57:40 #28 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 13, 12:08:23 by dynamite
These are amazing changes. :)

I can't wait to hear this combat music and the other music themes

But I got to wonder did they make it so the quest log displays what quests you have?

Natfoth

Quote from: dynamite on 2016 Jan 13, 11:57:40
But I got to wonder did they make it so the quest log displays what quests you have?

Some of the quests do indeed show up in the log now
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

MidnightLunaRose

Im so happy about the chest thing. I cant tell you how many times mine got stolen. :I

Denragon

McClaw

Quote from: MidnightLunaRose on 2016 Jan 13, 18:24:51
Im so happy about the chest thing. I cant tell you how many times mine got stolen. :I

Considering there was no way to tell whose chest got dropped, and that they disappear if they're not picked up, I can understand how it happens. Now if they could be automatically picked up...
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Navydivea

Quote from: McClaw on 2016 Jan 14, 08:27:30
Considering there was no way to tell whose chest got dropped, and that they disappear if they're not picked up, I can understand how it happens. Now if they could be automatically picked up...

I'm sure once the more important features are ironed out an auto-loot option could be implemented.

CrescentSnow

So many new things added. I can't wait to party in LoE. Hope to meet a lot ponies.

markoatonc

I kind of forgot about this. Then The steam popup reminded me. dammit this game has changed a lot... I might need to catch up on how this game works... for example, how spells and abilities work (I always was and will be a pegasus...)
Good job with this game. But why the hell the open servers starts at hours when I am at college... http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules., I'll never learn anuthing this way...

MidnightLunaRose

2016 Jan 16, 07:13:24 #36 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 19, 08:17:19 by Princess Darcy
<Quote removed>

How are you an alicorn?  o.O

O. Vannen

QuoteCan I has an alicorn too?

No alicorns. This user must have messed with the coding to 1.) open the game prematurely and 2.) create an alicorn (which at some point in the past was a glitch a player could perform, but has since been fixed).

Dashieisbestpony

I'm not going to download it due to the fact that since it took me several hours last time and the fact that this OSW is so short that it's be 80-90% done by the time I had it downloaded. But I wonder... Can you actually leave the Crystal Kingdom now?
Oof it's been too long

Go Up