Legends of Equestria Changelog August 13th 2015

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Aug 13, 15:25:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Moon Pearl

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Aug 19, 23:12:57
Stay on topic please.  Thank you :)

Sorry it's just we really don't know what to comment here. Neither of us were able to test the game.

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

McClaw

Are official names for the new quests available yet?
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Moon Pearl

We must wait to see Mr McClaw. We must wait to see. :c

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

Rattletrap

Yes, I can give you the names of six of them now.

A Visa to the Heart -- Crystal Kingdom -- Quest Giver: Visa
Startrot: The Mysteries of Space -- Heartlands -- Quest Giver: Sextant
Beep, Beep Delivery -- SugarCane Corner/Ponydale -- Quest Giver: Silver Platter (has a prerequisite)
It's All About Me -- Crystal Kingdom -- Quest Giver: Autumn Breeze
Letter of the Law vs. Spirit of the Law -- Crystal Kingdom -- Quest Giver: Minister Spindle
Straight and Narrow -- Heartlands -- Quest Giver: Beet

There may be a few more, but I don't have anything else immediately at hand.

McClaw

Quote from: Rattletrap on 2015 Aug 20, 21:11:47
Yes, I can give you the names of six of them now.
There may be a few more, but I don't have anything else immediately at hand.

Whee!

That leaves only three questions I know of about quest and their names:
* What is the name of the quest that has Silver Platter playing a prank about strawberries?
* What happened to the Good Egg quest?
* Were there any other quests added that we haven't mentioned yet?
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Rattletrap

Silver Platter's Quest is Strawberry Fields for Now
The Good Egg Quest is temporarily disabled until I get it properly worked in with Farmer Fields' and Silver Platter's other quests.
I'll have to get some time to compare the Wiki to our current list of quests in game. I'm currently busier than Applejack in apple bucking season.

McClaw

Quote from: Rattletrap on 2015 Aug 22, 13:24:50
I'll have to get some time to compare the Wiki to our current list of quests in game. I'm currently busier than Applejack in apple bucking season.

And I didn't expect a reply this fast! Thank you!

joaqum721

I wish there was new skills to change how the luna and turn other amimais. ;) X3 ^-^

ShawnLeroy

This all sounds very good, and I like the unique place names. I'll search the forums for a link to the beta/alpha version of the game. I'd be interested in play testing. I'd also be interested, maybe once I get my port folio organized, in doing some level design for the team. GO TEAM!  :D

Pipkin

There won't be any links on the forum as the client is only released during stress testing once in a while.

ShawnLeroy

I look forward to the next test, then. ~Shawn Shade

SpiritAdagio319

@Rattletrap I had an issue with the quest "Beep, Beep Delivery."

When I went to look for a certain pony, he stands on the bridge in PonyDale, He wasn't there when I went to continue the quest.

Yeah! I'M INSANE!

Rattletrap

Thank you for mentioning that. I believe that we had a problem on one of the server resets where several NPCs failed to load. I can remember talking about it with one of our other team leads and arranging for another reset, which solved the problem. We're sorry that you had that experience and we hope that you'll be back to play the next time we have another open server weekend.

SpiritAdagio319

Yeah! I'M INSANE!

Ginger24

Is the game still under construction? I can't download it :s

frío

@Ginger24 its still under construction.

Hey guys could we add Jobs? like
*Guards *Mailman or Girl *Medic *Train Driver *Bussiness pony *Tailor *Musicain Ect.....
I would understand if it would be to choatic to put Jobs in.
A nomad, tired from wandering.

obcyx

SomeKindaSpy

Quote from: obcyx on 2015 Oct 24, 05:35:38
I can't wait to play in this game  :D  (:

Me too! Just signed up, but I've been following this for a long time now.

CrunchyCookie

Another open server weekend would be a great present for christmas, but we all have to be patient  <3

Go Up