Servers Now Closed

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 21, 00:01:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Don't worry, i'm sure there will be other chances to play, just check back on occasion for updates!

PlixsPony

I don't mind the wait at all. I ran into a lot of error codes on my first go at that game and couldn't really play it.   >.<
They can take the rest of the year long as I can enter the game next time around.
I'll Draw Myself Something Nice.

mirandasong22

I can not play because it tells me you need to update the game I do not understand please help  :c >A< :c >.< >A< :c

Tekner

If the servers are closed (as the title of this thread mentions), then the game is also closed to the public. You are unable to play, so updating is pointless. Check our main website or forum news boards frequently to see if/when we're having our next open server weekend.

S_Realm

One of these days we'll find a server that does't crash.  :P

OriPatty

I didnt even know about this game and when i found out servers were closed D': :'( i just started playing and i have studies so i rarely log in :(
Obsessed MLP Lover :]

Raffiyen

I literally found out about this the day after it closed!  >A< when will it be open again?...

Pipkin

We don't know when the next stress test weekend is yet.  They'll announce any upcoming events in the news section when they are planned to occur.  Just keep checking in that section occasionally for updates and events.

Selypa

hi i found the name for this game off one of my youtube ppl i subscribe about, so i went looking (cause big fan of mlp from gen 1 to recent) so i signed up to download the game. and come to find out that the servers are closed? does anyone know when the servers are suppose to be up and running? because would love to see bout having my kid watch/help play the game if it is good as it seems

Pipkin

The game is still being developed, and the developers need the servers to build the game.  Once in a while they have open servers to let the public test the game and help test bugs and features, but that's the only accessibility we have to the game at this stage.

OriPatty

I HOPE they open it for the whole summer, cuz we have no school then :] that is my dreammm :D :P
Obsessed MLP Lover :]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: OriPatty on 2014 Jun 02, 05:42:39
I HOPE they open it for the whole summer, cuz we have no school then :] that is my dreammm :D :P

Unfortunately, the game hasn't been built up enough for us to have the servers open for the whole summer, and although our servers are much stronger now, they still need to be monitored while they're open, as they still have a few problems with large amounts of people on them.

Plus, right now, it's easier for us to work on the game with the servers closed rather than open. There's also the fact that we haven't yet put in a way for people to update their client without just downloading an entire new client, but that's because there isn't really a reason to yet. So, if we kept the game open for the entire summer, that's three months where little to no progress would be made on the game.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

S_Realm

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jun 02, 08:14:30
Quote from: OriPatty on 2014 Jun 02, 05:42:39

Unfortunately, the game hasn't been built up enough for us to have the servers open for the whole summer, and although our servers are much stronger now, they still need to be monitored while they're open, as they still have a few problems with large amounts of people on them.

Plus, right now, it's easier for us to work on the game with the servers closed rather than open. There's also the fact that we haven't yet put in a way for people to update their client without just downloading an entire new client, but that's because there isn't really a reason to yet. So, if we kept the game open for the entire summer, that's three months where little to no progress would be made on the game.
And I'm going to assume the entire time there'd be random crashes, game-breaking bugs, and much sad faces all around?

OkamiAmaterasuPony

i wish i signed up in time to play the game, i hope another one will open soon...  :c
The sun god Amaterasu, let nature bloom!!!

xxboeing777xx

I am feeling hopeless..  I feel like that the servers are never ever going to open again   D:     I just wish that the servers would be opened forever.
ENLIST IN THE 14th EQUESTRIAN FIGHTER SQUADRON!  WE NEED PONIES LIKE YOU!

Pipkin

Quote from: xxboeing777xx on 2014 Jun 03, 16:47:17
I am feeling hopeless..  I feel like that the servers are never ever going to open again   D:     I just wish that the servers would be opened forever.

Well, they opened the servers twice already this year.  It may seem like a long time but they will open again eventually, be patient :)

ButterBelle394

Well,that's not fair...I just logged in a month ago...I was waiting all my life for playing this game... DD:
LOL

Tiger

Quote from: ButterBelle394 on 2014 Jun 06, 16:52:08
Well,that's not fair...I just logged in a month ago...I was waiting all my life for playing this game... DD:

Not like you knew about the game all your life...

Anyway,  there's bound to be another open server weekend. For now, though, you just have to be patient  ^-^

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Tekner

As has been said several times, the servers are now closed and will be opened in the future.
Please check back frequently on our Facebook, Twitter, News Board, and Home Page for updates on any future open server weekends.

Locking up!

Go Up