Valentine's day

Started by bobbykill201, 2015 Feb 03, 12:15:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

2015 Feb 08, 01:55:19 #60 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 08, 02:02:33 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Feb 07, 14:39:08
Lol, this 14 almost 15 year old will be doing assignments and drinking hot cocoa. I have no-one, but I would like to. Sadly for me, my parents have forbidden me from dating till I'm at least 17, 20 if the guy is over the internet. It sucks being Christian sometimes. XD
this is probably not my place to say but i kinda have to agree with your parents even though its not there choice since i know from certain experiences how these things work out and how many people have come to me personally just to "talk" about there losses upon getting involved in those things
(i won't divulge names since its there personal matters)

Post Merge

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2015 Feb 07, 20:53:12
But if I were going out, I couldn't and wouldn't let them pay for anything
if i was "dating" anyone it would be at home with my parents supervision well we played video games and ate whatever we have in the fridge but if i was "dating" it would have to be someone who tolerates me almost as much as my own parents do X3
or else we would just be getting angry at eachother since i myself have anger "issues" lol

and yes i'm ok not getting all "Lovey Dovey" since to me as long as you enjoy eachothers company theres no need for that and its not the only thing in the world that can make others happy

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Feb 07, 14:39:08
Lol, this 14 almost 15 year old will be doing assignments and drinking hot cocoa. I have no-one, but I would like to. Sadly for me, my parents have forbidden me from dating till I'm at least 17, 20 if the guy is over the internet. It sucks being Christian sometimes. XD

18 is the age that parents lose all say over their children. Even if you still live with them they can't legally dictate what you do when you are out of the house.

Caballia

Oh I got plans. Gunna go get a huge box of chocolates1 and the biggest bouquet of roses2 I can find along with only the finest of wines3. Upon returning home, I will prepare a wonderful dinner4 for that special lady in my life5. Should be fun6.

1.Cheetos 2.Slim Jims 3.Cheap Beer 4.Pizza 5.Mom 6.Hilarious
Oh, what a night

Lync Volan

Quote from: Caballia on 2015 Feb 08, 03:51:12
Oh I got plans. Gunna go get a huge box of chocolates1 and the biggest bouquet of roses2 I can find along with only the finest of wines3. Upon returning home, I will prepare a wonderful dinner4 for that special lady in my life5. Should be fun6.

1.Cheetos 2.Slim Jims 3.Cheap Beer 4.Pizza 5.Mom 6.Hilarious
a lucky women right there
that was so beautiful DD: :3

Pipkin

I'll be at work, naturally.  It's Saturday.

Which works out perfectly because this so called holiday depresses me every year and it's better for me to be at work not thinking about it X3

Hash Myth

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Feb 08, 18:54:54
I'll be at work, naturally.  It's Saturday.

Which works out perfectly because this so called holiday depresses me every year and it's better for me to be at work not thinking about it X3

Then you look around the office and see flowers and candy and want to just go Discord on em lol.

cgeyeguy

Chances are I am just going to get depressed.

PrincessButton

Quote from: cgeyeguy on 2015 Feb 08, 19:20:38
What if I send you flowers?  ono
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Maplewood

I'm going to just sit there and wonder what is like to be 16 in a month then go play some company of hero's 2  :D

Night Pony

Let's get depressed together!

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Elphyda

I'll just have to cuddle the depression out of you!

Mizuki

Don't get depressed!!

Anyone who gets sad on Valentine's Day should just invite themselves to celebrate my birthday instead!!

Get yourself some cake and if someone asks what you're doing saying "OH Today was Valentine's Day?? I'm sorry I thought it was Mizuki's birthday...OH WAIT IT IS MIZUKI'S BIRTHDAY! *eats cake*"

Sorry I hate seeing people be sad when my birthday is coming up lol

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Lync Volan

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Feb 09, 03:57:48
Don't get depressed!!

Anyone who gets sad on Valentine's Day should just invite themselves to celebrate my birthday instead!!

Get yourself some cake and if someone asks what you're doing saying "OH Today was Valentine's Day?? I'm sorry I thought it was Mizuki's birthday...OH WAIT IT IS MIZUKI'S BIRTHDAY! *eats cake*"

Sorry I hate seeing people be sad when my birthday is coming up lol
well i won't be sad on Valentine's but can i still celebrate your birthday :3?

FruffyWuffy

It's a little late but.. what I DID on Valentine's day...
I ate pizza... and played games...
that's it.....
Yup

Lync Volan

Quote from: FruffyWuffy on 2015 Apr 12, 19:16:44
It's a little late but.. what I DID on Valentine's day...
I ate pizza... and played games...
that's it.....
Yup
did you at least share that pizza with poor ole me DD:?

Go Up