Started by Fudgemuffin, 2012 Jul 07, 15:10:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Verdant Tome

Quote from: S_Realm on 2014 May 06, 22:26:37
Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 May 06, 20:37:23
Abvadius has hatched!
Look at him. Ain't he cute?

How adorable, and of the Evergreen dynasty as well I see. ;)

Hehe you have much to learn, like how to link all your dragons at once in one pic! But please, if you ever want to trade dragons just let me know and I'll be happy to help you start your collection!* :D

*Trading for extremely rare dragons will require... diplomacy. :/

Weeeeeeell... I only have Abvadius right now. I'll raise more eventually. Maybe once he grows up, I'll get a few more eggs.  Then, I'll have an actual collection, instead of just one dragon.

S_Realm

At your current level your limit is 4 eggs and 12 hatchlings/eggs total. Dragons take awhile to grow, you might wanna max out. ;)

Verdant Tome

And I just maxed out. Got my fourth egg after I made the incubator, so it won't show up until about a half hour from now, when I update it.
Clicks, please!

S_Realm

All green eh? I wonder how many greens I have in my collection; you know, to plan for future mating and breeding...

Ramisha

One of my dragons grew up :)

S_Realm

Oooh oooh show me! :D

S_Realm

Dude you wanna trade? I'll be nice and even give you your first Magi Dragon! :D (It's BSA is required in order to trade)

John Pone

Quote from: S_Realm on 2014 May 08, 11:37:39
Dude you wanna trade? I'll be nice and even give you your first Magi Dragon! :D (It's BSA is required in order to trade)

i like all that i have currently, maybe when i start playing black dragon roulette?

S_Realm

Well, would you accept gifts? I could definitely help you get some of the standard dragons you use when breeding dragon's yourself. :D

John Pone

Tabbyte

Er....
My egg is probably going to die with the other one...
Need some help...

Link in my signature

Sakura_Blossom

Im thinking about giving my dragons Descriptions.

S_Realm

Quote from: Stanwixbuster on 2014 May 09, 10:44:01
gifts? sure
PM me you DC username. I'll send you some stuff to help you get started. :D

John Pone

S_Realm

Mmm kay. I'll send you a Magi Dragon egg for starters; they are required in order to access the trading features of DC. I'll send it as soon as I manage to breed one...

Meryiel

Hm... I am new in this game... I took my first potential dragon from a huge pile of abandoned eggs. I hope it will survive. ono

Verdant Tome

My eggs are gonna die if they don't hatch in less than two days... it doesn't look good.
And Abvadius needs to grow up in less than four. I'm a little more confident about him, though.

John Pone

Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 May 09, 17:04:31
My eggs are gonna die if they don't hatch in less than two days... it doesn't look good.

go put them in ER's

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Emergency_Rooms

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Go Up