Dragon Cave

Started by Fudgemuffin, 2012 Jul 07, 15:10:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ramisha

2014 May 10, 12:25:54 #140 Last Edit: 2014 May 10, 13:24:45 by Ramisha
Names? I just name mine after songs. Although a lot of them are taken. So my dragon had to be named "The Blister Exists". What a lame name! I'll have to change it when I find a song fitting for that dragon.
Edit: hehe, now her name is... errr...
Prisoner of Society.
Yeah. Well, at least it's better than the old name.

GoldenTerrabyte

Just unhid my egg, as it is no longer sick. And I won't be showing it in highly public sites anymore, that's what caused it.
I'm back

S_Realm

Quote from: Meryiel on 2014 May 10, 12:24:34
Thank you for your help!  X3 But I think I will try to find this dragon on the desert... Can you tell me how its egg looks like?
It's a fairly uncommon egg and can appear in all habitats.

Look for the following egg description: "This egg has an orange aura radiating from it."

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 May 10, 12:25:54
Names? I just name mine after songs. Although a lot of them are taken. So my dragon had to be named "The Blister Exists". What a lame name! I'll have to change it when I find a song fitting for that dragon.
Lol I just use various naming schemes you might find in European nobility, or nobility in all cultures for that matter...

Meryiel

2014 May 10, 13:51:32 #143 Last Edit: 2014 May 10, 13:55:17 by Meryiel
Quote from: S_Realm on 2014 May 10, 13:17:50
It's a fairly uncommon egg and can appear in all habitats.
Look for the following egg description: "This egg has an orange aura radiating from it."

Ok, thank you, I will look for this egg. I will write here when I find it. :)

EDIT: I Found it! ^^ What now? :3

EDIT ONCE AGAIN: How can I have two pictures in my signature? I want to put there my second egg too. :(

Ramisha

Quote from: Meryiel on 2014 May 10, 13:51:32
EDIT ONCE AGAIN: How can I have two pictures in my signature? I want to put there my second egg too. :(

You can't put two pictures, but you can make an incubator.
Go to account or somethibng like that and it'll show you an Incubator setting

Meryiel

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Meryiel

I clicked it!  :P

S_Realm

Hehehe, y'all have lvl 1 basic sigs I see. ;)

GoldenTerrabyte

How does one get one like you?
I'm back

S_Realm

If you've been to enough Dragon Cave fan sites eventually you come across some really nice sig generators. And they update automatically to boot!

I could give you a list of some of the Dragon Cave websites that I use personally although a more complete list can be found on the wiki.

Verdant Tome

I generated myself a new sig and got a new egg.

S_Realm

Congratulations on exploring the diverse array of Dragon Cave fan-made resources. Which site did you use?

Verdant Tome

Eggs Around the World. It has a signature image generator with the same kinds of pictures as the one you had, as you can tell from the similarity between our pics.

S_Realm

Lol, I got mine from a different site but they both probably link to the same sig generator. Hmm maybe I should cobble together my own... nah, I don't know to code. :P

Edit: Uh guys? You see that purple egg with a blue stripe on the abandoned egg page? That's from one of my dragons. It was auto-abandoned. If you could pick it up before it dies that would be great (less than 5 days left on it).

Verdant Tome

I know how to code, somewhat. It depends on the code that needs to be coded.

I picked up a couple blue-striped purple eggs, but I don't think either of them were yours...

S_Realm

If you took one from the abandoned egg page check to see if it has a lineage. It'll tell you who its parents are as well as all potential ancestors.

Puynsi

Clicked all of them so... CLICK'EM!

S_Realm

Dragon cave is sooo trrendin' on LoE forums! XD

Verdant Tome

WHOOOOOOOOA SNAP
All my hatchlings just grew up!

The first is a male, and the rest is a female, and I still have no idea what to name any of them.

Go Up