The WonderBolt Academy (Closed)

Started by Draco1182, 2014 May 03, 12:13:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Draco1182

2014 May 03, 12:13:32 Last Edit: 2014 May 03, 12:51:25 by Draco1182
I'm new to this, but I just found some where else where I need to put this. So I made it in there. This here is closed now! Link here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11722.0/b]

Ever wanted to be a WonderBolt just like Rainbow Dash? Well now you can with this new group!

Rules:
1)No swearing
2)No official characters from the show
3)No text talk
4)Try to stay on topic
5)Only Pegasus (Sorry)
6)More Coming Soon!

Ranks:
Newbies: Ponies who are new to the WonderBolts
Commoners: Ponies who have been with us for awhile
Teachers: the teachers are those who can teach the newbies and the rest
WonderBolts: These ponies passed school and are now saving other ponies
Head Teacher: The head teacher really.

Training Groups:
You will be put in a group of ponies and once you have been put in you can't get out. Just like Rainbow Dash you will also be put in to a team of two one wing pony and the other lead pony, but before you can be paired you must complete some challenges.
The Dash Flyers:
None so far!

Wings Of Fire:
none so far!

Members:
Fiyro M Stallion (Head teacher)

Application:
Username:
Pegasus's name:
Rank: (When you start you start as a newbie. Ask head teacher if you want to move up)
So join today and become the best!

Post Merge

The rp is open to public so please fill out your applications!

Be brave and hit me!

Tabbyte

Tabbyte flexes her wings and gallops on the spot. She hovers in the air and prepares her goggles.

Hurricane Bash

Hurricane watches as Tabbyte gets up in the air. He's nervous, understandably, ince he's failed this same academy three times. Against his better judgement, he took off where he stood and put on the goggles. "Hey," he said to Tabbyte. "Have you ever been to this academy before?"
The master of Dubstep has arrived!

Tabbyte

Her lime green eyes show determination as she turns to him. " No.. But any chance to get into the Wonderbolts will be taken by me! " she says as she smiles. Her coat sparkles in the sun and her eyes glisten brightly. She looks a little too determined...

Hurricane Bash

Hurricane chuckled. "Wow," he said. "Be careful. Don't get too cocky over there." He shook his head, remembering those three other times. The first time, he came home battered and bandaged, but the second time, he came back half dead. The third time he had almost passed. "This is gonna be my chance!" he yells pumping a hoof in the air. He momentarily loses his balance. "Hopefully..."
The master of Dubstep has arrived!

Draco1182

2014 May 10, 06:09:17 #5 Last Edit: 2014 May 10, 06:16:26 by Draco1182
Your rping in the wrong one.

Your meant to roleplay in the one where you signed up. I made this one not knowing about the signing up threads. I'm sorta new to this forum. But if you really want to rp here then i'll join in.

I have been waiting for you two to post in the other one, but you didn't now I know why!  lol
Be brave and hit me!

Go Up