Video Game Accomplishment Thread

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 27, 14:36:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

As it says, state your accomplishments from the video games you play.

On Armored Core 5 I am one step closer to acquiring the 5th and final ultimate weapon called the giga missile.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Sunshine Smash

Kid Icarus Uprising: Finished the Aurum and Chaos Kin arcs on 9.0, with other arcs having a majority already finished at 9.0. Off the top of my head I've got 18 missions completed on 9.0.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Dark Hooves

completed the 2nd of the four requirements for getting the giga missile, 2 more to go, i can't wait to have that weapon
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

A88mph

I beat XCOM Enemy Within on Normal Difficulty...does that count?   X3
Wherever you go, You're always there.

DarkSpectre

2014 Oct 27, 16:32:37 #4 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 27, 16:51:06 by DarkSpectre
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare: "Mile High Club" achievement unlocked.
Halo Reach: "A Monument to All Your Sins" achievement unlocked. Bonus points, all skulls on.
Lost Planet 2: Earned 34 of the 50 achievements before earning the 35th by dying more than 444 times.
Resident Evil 5: "War Hero" achievement unlocked
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion: Completed every questline Except the main questline.  X3
Assassins Creed II: Got every achievement, except for the one that requires you to kick a guard with the flying machine. I figured there would be more than one flying machine mission in the game, and now am just too lazy to play through to that point again.

Free Hugs!

Dark Hooves

now done 3 of the four requirements for the giga missile, only one more to go, I will be so happy when i do get this weapon, it will give me the last of the ultimate weapons :) :3

Zsaszz

Halo: completed all halo games on legendary (even halo wars)

Metal gear: completed all metal gear on the hardest difficulty, mgs 3 on extreme European difficult( if you get spotted you lose)

gears of war: completed all games on the hardest difficulty (almost broke my controller in the process)

left 4 dead 2: completed all stages on extreme realistic( 20hp from every normal zombie attack and more than 100 from the tank, also no respawn in closed rooms only until the end of the level)

im that kind of "achievement hunter" in games  :P

Etherdrone

I've beaten Dark Souls without wearing a lot of armor and a shield. I'm itching to make a low level playthrough, now.

DarkSpectre

Halo Wars on legendary? You have my respect there, that's the one halo I haven't managed yet.

Free Hugs!

Tiger

2014 Oct 29, 03:05:43 #9 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 30, 22:20:25 by Tiger
Team Fortress 2 - I've acquired over 800 hours or so on it over the last four years or so. 200+ of those hours go to pyro.

no life

I also managed to beat Klonoa : Empire of Dreams or something along those lines. The first klonoa one for the gameboy, i think. It was so dang rage-inducing.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Itty Bit

Oh wow... I wanted to brag about something myself, but I don't think I've really accomplished many big challenges in the past couple of years... I should start playing more stupid hard games!
But a few years ago, I have beaten games like Super Meat Boy, Battletoads, Ghost N Goblins, and Zelda 2! I used to play those sort of games all the time!

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Oct 29, 15:10:45
Oh wow... I wanted to brag about something myself, but I don't think I've really accomplished many big challenges in the past couple of years... I should start playing more stupid hard games!
But a few years ago, I have beaten games like Super Meat Boy, Battletoads, Ghost N Goblins, and Zelda 2! I used to play those sort of games all the time!

I think those are pretty big accomplishments. I mean. Battletoads man, more respect for you.  :3

Dark Hooves

got the giga missile, hooray, i now own all 5 UWs for armored core 5

Sunshine Smash

I beat Ornstein and Smough! That's a win in my books!

Naura

Beating the Elite four and the Champion 5 times in Pokémon X.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Laebenal

I beat Pokemon Red version only with under leveled Venusaur, Raticate and Farfetch'd.
(sure, I used Lapras to have something with surf to get to Cinnabar but not in combat...)
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Dark Hooves

i got the giga missile and now own all 5 UWs

Buddy Minute

I beat the Fallout 3 DLC  Mothership Zeta on "Very Hard" at early levels. It involved a lot of running, sneaking, and AI exploits, but in the end I managed to beat a level meant for late game characters. It was such a sweet feelings, cause once I won this thing I was left with so much money and weapons that I essentially won that playthough before even starting the main quests.
Spoiler: show

KirbyFluttershy

Well There's not much accomplishments I did, but The ones I did are

Pokemon X/Y/ORAS - Completed the game with no exp. share and no O-Powers.

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - Used 3 pokemon till Citadark Isle. Yeah I did this challenge because there's not much good pokemon I can use so I ended up using the 3 pokemon.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Completed Boss Battles on Intense Difficulty in 1 try as Charizard

That's pretty much it, but There are other goals and accomplishments that I have going on as well.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Nala Valor

someone told me "you can't beat the elite four with one pokemon" I captured the first poochyena that I could (he didn't have tackle and he had thunder fang instead. The first gym was so hard because of ground types :v)  but other then the Latinas I had who was my HM slave no one was on my team but this myghthyena called puppy king.

Go Up