Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

Started by Shadow Mare, 2014 Feb 07, 19:15:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow Mare

MrEmu

Not to be mean...but it looks like they're trying to make it like "Ratchet and Clank, all for one". Now while I love that game it is NOT a good style for sonic, it's more based on cool gadgets then speed. and with sonic Speed = everything!

ManeFlame

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jun 07, 20:27:15
Not to be mean...but it looks like they're trying to make it like "Ratchet and Clank, all for one". Now while I love that game it is NOT a good style for sonic, it's more based on cool gadgets then speed. and with sonic Speed = everything!

Eh, I loved Sonic Adventure 1. You had Sonic for Speed, Tails for more of a platforming setup, Big for a relaxing flavor, Gamma for shooter style, etc etc.
I would love them to do more stuff like that.

Also co-op Sonic games are the breezies' knees.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: ManeFlame on 2014 Jun 07, 21:11:56

Eh, I loved Sonic Adventure 1. You had Sonic for Speed, Tails for more of a platforming setup, Big for a relaxing flavor, Gamma for shooter style, etc etc.

And Knuckles had the treasure hunting. That's all what I loved about SA1. And I've always wanted another more like that, with more characters, each with a unique playstyle! I've also always wanted to see the return of Hyper Sonic...  But that one probably will never happen.
I'm back

MrEmu

Quote from: ManeFlame on 2014 Jun 07, 21:11:56

Ehh, maybe I'm being too harsh...but it doesn't seem like it's exactly going to be a super awesome sonic game, as a REGULAR game it could be awesome but not as a sonic game...

But as I said, maybe I'm being too harsh...

GoldenTerrabyte

I think the new designs are actually good looking... Except Knuckles, that's all...
Those arms... Big... Big arms...
I'm back

MrEmu

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jun 07, 21:24:32
I think the new designs are actually good looking... Except Knuckles, that's all...
Those arms... Big... Big arms...
For me it's not only the new looks but the new voice actors...I mean I loved the old ones... ono

GoldenTerrabyte

I do agree, I like the old voices, I liked the voices best in the Sonic Adventure games.
I'm back

FlameandIce

My issue here (Not sure if this has been mentioned) Is the game play and sorry to quote ProJared on this but It seriously looks like those really bad niktoons games not a really good style for "The Fastest thing alive"
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Go Up