Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

Started by Shadow Mare, 2014 Feb 07, 19:15:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow Mare

2014 Feb 07, 19:15:20 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 02, 23:41:33 by Shadow Mare

Randam Saiko

Sonic's and Knuckle's model......please don't be the final product.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

LostSanity

Sonic and Knuckles... look really... weird...

:I

It really doesn't matter though. With nothing else better to play... I'll probably end up getting and playing this game.

X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

MrEmu

*sigh* I saw this reboot a few moths ago and this trailer has confirmed my greatest fears are in fact true...but I'm not going to judge until I see a few of the show's episodes, after all some of the MLP writers are writing the story...

What was wrong with the old Sonic anyways? DD:

Prismatic

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Feb 08, 02:27:24
What was wrong with the old Sonic anyways? DD:

Nothing, it's just an approach to trying to market Sonic towards a different audience.  From what I've read it's meant to be a completely separate franchise, hence trying to differentiate from the regular Sonic.

Deviant

Knucks man, what happened...
Out of the 4 i tought Tails looked the most, Normal....ish....

Tiger

Quote from: Deviant on 2014 Feb 08, 05:02:09
Spoiler: Ripped Knuckles • show

That image made my siblings and I laugh so hard XD

_________

Sonic's arms are bloo.
It irks me :T

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

the dark gods

thank you Sky Sketch

Tiger

Quote from: the dark gods on 2014 Feb 08, 17:25:29
There was a new sonic show?  o.O

*is
It's going to be airing soon if I'm not wrong.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

MrEmu

From what I'v seen Sonic and Tails are cool, but Knuckles is changed a TIIIIIIIINY bit too much in my book...okay WAAAY to much in my book...but I can't comment on Amy because I'v seen ZILCH of her...

MrSpyro

Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

KireiameJin

So, this game isn't actually the big deal, you know, it isn't even a canon videogame from Sonic, just a spin-off Sonic team decided to lend to "Big Red Button", just to finish the 3 exclusive titles for Nintendo consoles contract they had.

The game and the show are focused on appeal the young western audiences (that's why the series is not going to debut on Japan) and so the new designs are.

I'll trait this title the same way i did with "DMC", just a curious spin-off, but nothing to consider representative for the videogame series, after all, we have this actual Sonic videogame coming out for PS4 on 2015, which is actually developed by Sonic team.
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Divine_Egg

Quote from: Deviant on 2014 Feb 08, 05:02:09

Out of the 4 i tought Tails looked the most, Normal....ish....

This made me  lol waaaaaaaaaaaay too much ^^

Prismatic

Fluffy Ribbon

2014 May 05, 09:10:55 #16 Last Edit: 2014 May 05, 09:22:37 by Fluffy Ribbon
It's not actually a spin-off thing, it's a new universe, and the game is set come in the fall as a prequel to the show! I think that everyone gets way to distracted about Knuckles' design, all you have to do is get used to it!
If you've heard of Stephen Frost, the producer for Sonic Boom, he's actually more in touch with the fans than any others. In a behind the scenes thing that I cannot link currently, he says that he grew up with Sonic and so did the team. They try hard not to stray too far from what fans are used to and too far from their own childhoods. He's really sneaky about revealing things on his Twitter account.
I think this will be an amazing show. ^-^

http://www.sonicthehedgehog.com/boom/

Here's a masterlink to some news: http://www.sonicstadium.org/tag/sonic-boom/
[glow=MediumOrchid,2,300]"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about."
-Unknown
[/glow]

ManeFlame

Quote from: SaiyanSparkle on 2014 Feb 08, 10:55:23
:3 Unlike Sonic I dint Chuckle

Cookies to you.

Anyways, I don't mind the new looks. Then again, I enjoyed the Archie Sonic comics for years and they had so many looks it's ridiculous. Since they stated it's an alternate world anyways, I just mark it up as "one of the others guarded by Zonic. Granted, it's weird seeing Knuckles beefed up, but it doesn't look to bad to me.
Honestly, if the game stays what they said it was as a 4 player co op game, one that doesn't force couch co-op or "screen stretch so you're all tethered together", nor slows down the gameplay, then I say bring. It. On.

Besides, tails looks completely freaking awesome and that's all that matters.

Zhai

i love the new desings sooooo muchhh tails with the glasses is so cool
hunk knucles is amazing the old desing its too twink  ovO

Tropico, Tomato Max and Carrot

Go Up