The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

Game nodded, then purred and rolled over from the scratching. He likes being petted, though he tends to forget about other things when the petting is too good.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at gamepaw*
Marble : sorry if i made you feel bad
Magic...

Shadow-Flare

2016 Mar 16, 12:34:08 #62 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 16, 19:25:56 by Shadow-Flare
Name: Shadow flare
Race: Pegasus
Look/visual description: Black and whit coat with the white side's hair being reddish orange , blue eye  normal teeth and a grey cutie mark of a microphone  now the other side will have black hair red dardon like eye ( the straight ling thing) and sharp teeth.
Personality/attitude: quiet kind somewhat shy can get exited easily and likes most food easily destracted.

(How was that also i can't rember how to do the spolier thing also might make some changes later)

FakeSmile

2016 Mar 16, 12:42:22 #63 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 16, 12:46:59 by FakeSmile
Spoiler: Character: Fake Smile • show
Name: Fake Smile
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Vibrating with energy and smiles when she is working on the streets. Once she gets home or alone with friends, she is a bit more calmed. She daydreams often and can get lost in her thoughts. Smile tends to doze off often and eats more sugary food than advised.
[Spoiler=Appearance][IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/k1oojd.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

A sandy mare with a smile as bright as her eyes happily walked with a rather large backpack on. It was a bit heavy but that didn't hinder her mood; she was beaming with joy with each step she took. Her pigtails bounced beside her as she approached the building. The mare didn't enter the manor just yet. She took a moment to get a good look of the building from the outside. A cat like smile formed across her face as she gazed upon the lovely building. Her gaze fell from the top of the building to the door in front of her. She hesitated to knock on the door, since she wasn't sure if anyone would be here just yet. Also, she wanted to check out the outside of the manor before going inside; since she would spend a good bit of her time outside. The mare set her large backpack against the wall of the manor, and happily walked around the building.

Once she made it to the back yard, joy filled her tired eyes. The yard was a lot bigger than she expected it to be and had equipment she could use. She was impressed by the whole back yard, but was more concern about the trampoline. It looked pretty sturdy, but she would needed to make sure it was safe enough for her to practice her flips and tricks on. With a smile on her face, she skipped her way toward the trampoline. She took a moment to examine the equipment by pushing down on it with her hoof. After a bit of testing, she believe that it was good enough. The mare maneuver her way onto of the trampoline and stood in the middle of it. At first, she did a few simple jumps to make sure it was actually safe. But with each jump, her smile grew wider and so did her air time. Within minutes, she was twirling around and doing simple flips on it. She couldn't help but let out a few giggles as she started to forget the reason why she was at the manor to behin with.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

Shadow walked up to game and started to tickle him. Putting her hooves on him and using her wings like she would to a pony.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Gamepad

(Do do the Spoiler thing you type [ spoiler ] STUFF [ /spoiler ] with no spaces. Also, don't forget the pool. :3 )

Game let out a noise to tell the pony he was fine and wiggled trying to get back on his paws again. Though as he attempted his ears perked as he heard the springs on the trampoline out back and he stared out into the kitchen.

Game having been knocked out of his perk by the tickling pone squirmed and tried to escape, huffing and panting on the floor. Finding it difficult to breath the overweight wolf slowed down a lot and his squirming stopped.

Feeling slightly panicked the wolf let out a pathetic growl at the pony, tired from the tickling.

Misty Fly

Marble : uh...freaks...i mean uh...so is his name?
Magic...

SandFire

@hadow stopped tickling the wolf that was panting and trying to growl. Being confused the why the wolf was like this she looked around at the ponies to see if they can find out what's wrong with Game.

ScarletInk

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Mar 16, 12:42:22
Spoiler: Character: Fake Smile • show
Name: Fake Smile
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Vibrating with energy and smiles when she is working on the streets. Once she gets home or alone with friends, she is a bit more calmed. She daydreams often and can get lost in her thoughts. Smile tends to doze off often and eats more sugary food than advised.
[Spoiler=Appearance][IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/k1oojd.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

A sandy mare with a smile as bright as her eyes happily walked with a rather large backpack on. It was a bit heavy but that didn't hinder her mood; she was beaming with joy with each step she took. Her pigtails bounced beside her as she approached the building. The mare didn't enter the manor just yet. She took a moment to get a good look of the building from the outside. A cat like smile formed across her face as she gazed upon the lovely building. Her gaze fell from the top of the building to the door in front of her. She hesitated to knock on the door, since she wasn't sure if anyone would be here just yet. Also, she wanted to check out the outside of the manor before going inside; since she would spend a good bit of her time outside. The mare set her large backpack against the wall of the manor, and happily walked around the building.

Once she made it to the back yard, joy filled her tired eyes. The yard was a lot bigger than she expected it to be and had equipment she could use. She was impressed by the whole back yard, but was more concern about the trampoline. It looked pretty sturdy, but she would needed to make sure it was safe enough for her to practice her flips and tricks on. With a smile on her face, she skipped her way toward the trampoline. She took a moment to examine the equipment by pushing down on it with her hoof. After a bit of testing, she believe that it was good enough. The mare maneuver her way onto of the trampoline and stood in the middle of it. At first, she did a few simple jumps to make sure it was actually safe. But with each jump, her smile grew wider and so did her air time. Within minutes, she was twirling around and doing simple flips on it. She couldn't help but let out a few giggles as she started to forget the reason why she was at the manor to behin with.

- Guys, don't you hear something? - Scarlet asked the others, rolling with some difficulties Game back on his paws. - Like... Springs and giggling?

Following the sounds, Scarlet arrived in the garden to see a very colorful, very happy-looking mare jumping on the trampoline.

- We also have a trampoline?! - she exclaimed, positively surprised: she's loving this manor!
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Gamepad

(Why does no one notice the huge pool in front of the trampoline :3)

Game slowly waddled after the ponies to the noise in the back yard, puffing and panting still. As soon as he was outside he went back to the floor and continued to try to catch his breath.

ScarletInk

(Sorry, I go to the trampoline for personal preference  X3 )

Shadow-Flare

Shadow slowly come out of his room ignoring everthing and goes to the kitchen to get something to eat.

SandFire

((Two Shadows now. 0.o   Who also had a room already. That coicendence))

Shadow watched as the pony ignored all and walked into the kitchen and walked in after him. Seeing what food he was going to make.

Misty Fly

((so is with me now?))
*Marble follows shadow*
Magic...

ScarletInk

Scarlet rushed near the trampoline, admiring the mid-air pirouettes of the new mare.

- Hey! - she called her, securing her glasses with an elastic. - Mind if I join you?

Gamepad

Game, noticing the pony making food slowly waddled back into the kitchen and sat down near them and wagged.

FakeSmile

(( Same, gotta love jumpin' twice your height. LoL. ))

Smile's perked at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. She twirled in the direction of the mare and took one final jump. The mare crossed her legs as she slowly started to lose airs. A smile formed on her face as she gaze upon who she assumed would be her new roommate. The mare slowly came to a stop and sat in silence. She took this moment of silence to get examine the mare. The mare before her appeared friendly, but you never know with ponies these day. As she happily waved both hooves at the mare she chimed,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Hello!~ I'm Fake Smile, nice to meet you!~ Of course, there's plenty of room for ya'!  [/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Gamepad

(I had a trampoline once, it had that cheap foam stuff on the metal poles. When I smacked my head into it, it felt like I broke my neck or something :3 Also, Gamepaw on a trampoline = so much sliding, bouncing and falling.)

Game sniffed the air trying to guess what the pony was making and continued his wagging.

Shadow-Flare

Shadow started to make pie (cause why not :P)

ScarletInk

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Mar 16, 13:27:20
(( Same, gotta love jumpin' twice your height. LoL. ))

Smile's perked at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. She twirled in the direction of the mare and took one final jump. The mare crossed her legs as she slowly started to lose airs. A smile formed on her face as she gaze upon who she assumed would be her new roommate. The mare slowly came to a stop and sat in silence. She took this moment of silence to get examine the mare. The mare before her appeared friendly, but you never know with ponies these day. As she happily waved both hooves at the mare she chimed,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Hello!~ I'm Fake Smile, nice to meet you!~ Of course, there's plenty of room for ya'!  [/color]

- Great!

Scarlet jumped happily on the trampoline, bouncing a little before stopping enough to shake Smile's hoof.

- I'm Scarlet Ink, but call me Scarlet. Nice to meet you too! Shall we restart, trampoline pal? - she offered with an exaggerated bow, gesturing to the trampoline around them.

Go Up