Eternal Winter OOC

Started by Julien999, 2017 Dec 20, 15:41:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

Hey guys! I might found out what caused us to have like 400+ notifications!

I was verifying my mail when I noticed that the 20th of April, @_BlazingInfinity was blazing infinitely at us with "he mentioned you" every 5-20 minutes and continue spamming it until the 23rd. I do not know what Blazing did to cause this.

Peace Keeper

My neither. Here, I did get 500 alerts, but the alert page only put out 1 notification. Probably cause its in the same post link it doesn't stack alerts, or else I'd be seeing like 20 pages of it lol
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

@Julien999

Is/was the barn occupied(like someone already in there or recently in) or abandoned?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2018 May 22, 14:09:32Is/was the barn occupied(like someone already in there or recently in) or abandoned?
Well, it was occupied by Apples. But nopony is there because of the storm. Instead, you'll find a trail of snow instead, which lead to a winter wolf.

Peace Keeper

Go Up