The Pony Games: Jump in for tributes, sign up for Game Makers

Started by Katniss Ponydeen, 2012 Jun 09, 10:14:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Coffee Rush

Epsilon stands on a small stage near the train station, and clears her throat. Two peacekeepers are standing next to her.
My OC can be found here!

Crystal Chaos

A tear slipped down Narg's cheek. Would they punish Miaw for Narg's bad behaviour? Would they make Narg's life hell in the arena? No, they already promised that. All the bad things that could happen rushed through her head again, though she knew that they probably wouldn't happen.

KoalaLover99

wolfblade

wolfblade puts his head on the window tears rolling down his cheeks

Crystal Chaos

Narg stroked the soft blanket before standing up and looking out the window. Her heart ached. She grabbed a vase and threw it on the ground. "THESE BUCKING GAMES!" She gasped, a piece of vase stuck in her hoof. She pulled it out and washed her hoof clean. She started bucking and pushing things, yelling nothing audible.

KoalaLover99

Hours pass and the trains stop in Canterlot. Princess Celestia and Luna Are waiting a couple feet from the exit to the trains.

The tributes start getting off one by one, greating the princesses as they go by

Teal Turken

Teal remained on the train.
He had moved under different seats to avoid being found.

Coffee Rush

Epsilon cleared her throat a bit, and adjusted the microphone, ready to speak.
My OC can be found here!

Crystal Chaos

Narg limped out, her hoof still in pain from the vase. "Your highnesses." She bowed, but groaned because it put more pain in her hoof. She tried to hide the limp as she walked away.

KoalaLover99

Stange pony

The princesses start to laugh together

wolfblade

wolfblade walks off the train and walks straight past the princesses .....

KoalaLover99

How rude!

The Trainer finds teal under another seat

Come on teal...

He levitates him and carries him out

Teal Turken

No stop! I don't want to go! DD:
Teal tries to fly away but the magic keeps him in place.

Crystal Chaos

Narg knew she would be punished if she whipped around and smacked the princesses, but she so dearly wanted to. She looked behind at Wolfblade and smiled hopefully.  :')

KoalaLover99

FlameandIce

Redglare gets off the train she smells the air Oh your highnesses She takes a bow as she walks away she trips I'm ok She stands back up and continues to walk
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Teal Turken

Teal looks at the two princesses sadly and just turns away. :'(

Coffee Rush

Epsilon views the gathering crowd of tributes. She replaced her devious smile with a brighter smile.
My OC can be found here!

Crystal Chaos

Narg sighed, she knew what will come. They will make her wear pretty outfits for the parade and interview. They will let her eat delacacies and pamper her, all to let her go into an arena and almost die. She stamped her hoof, but it twisted and she fell. Holding back tears she walked away faster.

KoalaLover99

Go Up