What about pegasi and earth ponies in cloudsdale

Started by Morriazh, 2012 Jun 13, 10:35:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Morriazh

Hi LoE

I do not know if this is in the right section and so sorry for any problems, troubles, conundrums, or any other sort of issues, major or minor that I might cause...  X3
Anyway... I was just simply wondering if and how pegasi and earth ponies can go to cloudsdale... Is there going to be any kind of spell as in the series or maybe a potion or what?  ^-^
So thanks If you took the time to read...  :D

Lary

IIRC, they didn't want to restrict content based on your race.

In other words, we don't know how they'll get there yet, but they WILL get there.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Night Pony

All races will be able to go to Cloudsdale,not just pegasi.There are different theories about how they can do that but nothing is confirmed.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

snarfgsnor

cloudsdale will be made, and all 3 races will be able to go there. balloon, helicopter, rope? i dont know. but everyone will be able to get there.
(but pegasi will be able to fly there obviously, since you asked about it the topic)

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

The Wandering Magus

probably a cloud-walking spell of some sort.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

HerpyDooves

Like in the episode "Sonic Rainboom", I feel like Unicorns should get a spell that makes a friend or themselves able to go to Cloudsdale.

Morriazh

Nice guys... thanks for the quick response was really curious whether all could go there or not  :D
So well... seems we just gotta wait and find out how they sort it out for earth and pegasi  :D

Xeno Aura

Seeing as you keep saying it, I presume you mean Earth and Unicorn? As Pegasi have the natural ability to walk on clouds. :)

Morriazh

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up