[Tutorial] How to Use Our Bug & Suggestion Report System!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 07, 21:53:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SherryICarton

2018 Oct 27, 14:15:54 #160 Last Edit: 2018 Oct 27, 14:29:21 by SherryICarton
Help. In the quest Costume of the night .. I went to the Pony ensemble and took the quest from him.
He sent me over the cardboard to Bluebell. Then go to Loadsa Coins for rainbow water. After that I went to the forest to get branches, and then I accidentally removed the cardboard and did not notice it. I went to the Ensemble and he said that the materials are not enough. I noticed that there was no cardboard and went to Bluebell again.She did not give me cardboard because she already gave me.
Now I can not complete the quest Costume of the night
What should I do? (Do not delay the answer and sorry for English)

Frisktaker

So...I tried to register on Phabricator(which I guess is basically like GitHub), but I am not receiving the verification email for some reason. Dangit. Oh well, I'm sure any suggestions I'd have were made by like twenty other people anyway.

Winter3457

On the game of LOE there's a bug where ponies can't see the others eyes close on both ends only yourself, please fix it when you can

Frisktaker

Welp, since Phabricator absolutely refuses to send me my verification email(and no, it's not in Spam, I checked), I suppose I have to say it here, but entering the school put me out of bounds. Fortunately, I was able to clip back inside.

Again, I wish I could figure out how to get Phabricator to send me the email so that I could actually submit a bug report and suggestions, but it just isn't cooperating and I can't find any way to make it cooperate online. What's worse, because it's in a perpetual state of wanting to send me the email, and I used my gmail account, I cannot register via Google either.

Honey Bell

for now that can be fixed by typing the /stuck command, this should bring you back in
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

Frisktaker

oh, I was able to clip back in, I just felt like posting it. Is there any way I can tell Phabricator to at least give up so I can register via Google, or am I just stuck posting stuff here. Speaking of which, the text in scc seems to be missing.

MarchPrincess05

soo... whenever I go to cantermore as Pacific shores, a bugged quest marker appears on top of a filly's head

Is there a way to fix this?
A nerd who draws whatever.

Honey Bell

yes report it to phabricator. Check which quests are still open.
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

imtired1234

Hey, this is a fun game and all. But there's something that truly irritates me.

Why is the mane and tail so... jiggly?

I move only slightly, and the hair goes spastic, all over the place. To the point it looks ridiculous. It doesn't even look normal.
It sorta ruins the hairstyle too. There's this one mane I really like, but I can't even use it because it won't keep its shape. In fact it looks like a blob having a seizure on my head. Is there a way to fix it?

Honey Bell

reporting ti to phabricator using the link provided

HarmonyBunny

When I entered the Ponydale School, my filly Berry Sweet got stuck in a void and cannot move at all... if you could fix it somehow, that would be nice.

Great_Honor

Здравствуй, у меня такая же проблема, можешь пожалуйста рассказать как ты ее решил? X3
Hello, I have the same problem, can you tell me how you dicided it?  X3

Bluqouver

For now, type the " /stuck " command in chat box.  It will return you inside the correct area of the school.

Some instructions/help/guides could be included within the games folders.

redheart100

i need help i cant log in when i try to log in it take long time to log in and i never get to log in it keep saying error and i really want to play its my first time and i never get the chance to play it yet someone help me please!.

DracoBlack

Initially, the game works well, I go through several missions, but when I turn into Ponydale, the game crashes. Please tell me what to do?

Rosietherose7

HELP!! I CAN'T GO TO MY MAIN OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TO :

https://sta.sh/029hhgmdqpqj

FOR IMAGE

Thank You for helping and fixing this bug!

-Pinkie Dash <3
Pinkie Dash <3

Kirby Swirl

Quote from: Ellowee on 2017 Sep 07, 21:53:03Hi everyone!

Now that the Open Access Release is live, you'll need to know how to report a bug on our new system, Phabricator!  To report issues with, or make suggestions about, Legends of Equestria, please follow the steps below.

Step 1) Create an account on http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/

Step 2) Depending on the issue you're reporting, click on one of these links:
For general game/server bugs & suggestions -http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
For quest bugs - http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/5/

Step 3) Make a short title, a concise description of the bug or suggestion.

Step 4) In the description box, first fill out first what the bug/error or suggestion is, then fill out the steps you took that caused the bug, so we can repeat them to replicate it; and finally, include screenshots/pictures/video of the bug to help us find it.

Please make sure to submit each bug or suggestion on separate tickets. For example, if you encounter two quests that have issues, don't add them both to the same ticket; please submit two different reports, one for each quest. We assign individual tickets to team members based on their area of expertise, so this makes sure we don't get confused or overlook any problems!

If you report bugs anywhere else, we may ask you to submit them this way instead; this is the best way to keep everything recorded, so that the relevant team members will be able to check the bug list and work on fixing them in their own time.

Note: please do not send bug reports via email to a member of the team, to our social media accounts, or post them in response to this topic. All bug reports should be made through the system explained above, to make sure the right people on the team see them, and get to work fixing them!

charahunter999

So everytime i log in the textures aren't working correctly i'm not sure how to fix this,
I can't see the Play button and i can't reach the Settings button beacuse i have no clue which it is its all just Bright Pink Rectangles and Squares with the normal background.

AngryRanger

Hey i would like to suggest something for LOE that world help a lot of players because there is this glitch floating around and many have tried to fix but have failed to an epic extent the problem is in the settings of the game when you go to change the view distance it ends up changing the window size to a point where the game is unplayable you can't even log in so what i have in mind is a monthly setting reset for all players that would be nice. Also just for record i already deleted and re-downloaded the game like 4 times 

Go Up