Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Link

My problem is I simply can't log in; I press the login button with my username/password entered, but nothing happens. Not even a "login failed" message.  :P
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Pipkin

Quote from: famous on 2013 Jul 07, 08:47:03
Hellohoo??

Why can't i sit and even have NO GUI, just the Book-Symbol?? Also no Chatbox!

Open the book and hit escape, this will SHOULD fix your HUD

Daniel0590

Kit, thank you. Your solution worked for me. I finally got into the game. I will never thought of that.

Renatan

*Flips table with pure joy* I got the game up!!
I forget who posted the mirrors, but whoever it was, I love you!  :D *squee*

Now I just need to get past the login problem... *Spam clicks it like a madman*  ovO

Post Merge

Is there any way to get rid of "508 unused" login errors?  :/ Anybody know?
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

Appleflower

I'm sorry, but I want this answered:
I go onto LoE, I click login, I do the usual, do it all over like 5 times; I pick a server, and it says: "Fail to connect" I've tried it on ALL servers 3 times.  :l Why is this?

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

forantis

So ya.. 300 login attempts and counting.. This should not be happening.

ig1mi

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Appleflower on 2013 Jul 07, 14:11:49
I'm sorry, but I want this answered:
I go onto LoE, I click login, I do the usual, do it all over like 5 times; I pick a server, and it says: "Fail to connect" I've tried it on ALL servers 3 times.  :l Why is this?

remember awhile back, they said something about a stress test?
This is exactly the reason, the server is having issues handling said amount of people in the same moment in time. Thus causing both the website and the game client to have these issues. Yes, it is annoying and all. But, this is a pre-alpha game and to be fair.....I am rather shocked the game is still running with this amount of users on both the site and the game at the same time.

So, yeah....that is the roughly the reason
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

leafy

Quote from: The Pessimistic One on 2013 Jul 07, 09:34:33
QuoteHmm, I can really share your disappointment here too.  :l I couldn't even open/unzip/extract the file in the first place, though I'm pretty sure that might be my own computer's fault because I don't have some software for unzipping stuff..  X3 But I'm going to await the official download too.

For unzipping you just need something like WinRar, WinZip, or 7Zip (http://www.7-zip.org)

I use 7Zip as it's easier
When you download it you just need to right click -> 7-Zip -> Extract Here (or Extract Files... if you it somewhere specific)
Simple  :P

[If you didn't need help with that anymore then completely disregard this  X3]
First of all, I'd like to thank you soooooooo much for the help. c: But, I have one problem. I've downloaded the 7zip, several times, but whenever I right click there's no option that allows me to extract it..  o.O I'm not quite sure what if I did wrong?

KirbyFluttershy

i know how you guys are frustrated with the game, but i experienced the problem like this before and knowing the problem and issue was the server traffic. there's a lot of process going on right now and it'll take longer to login with amount of people in the game (if anyone agrees with me)

anyway, about the screenshots, I can't find the screenshots in the LoE files. When I created the screenshots folder and then screenshot in game, my screenshot wasn't in the folder. I'm not sure if there's any other solution to my problem though. I would be much appreciated if there was a answer or solution to the problem.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

.DerpyHooves.

Quote from: KirbyFluttershyanyway, about the screenshots, I can't find the screenshots in the LoE files. When I created the screenshots folder and then screenshot in game, my screenshot wasn't in the folder. I'm not sure if there's any other solution to my problem though. I would be much appreciated if there was a answer or solution to the problem.

Actually, I use "LightShot" to obtain Legends of Equestria screenshots. LightShot is a tool of capturing screenshots without pressing PrintScreen, going to Paint or whatever.

I could enter the "C" server but sadly someone here (My Computer) turn off on my face.   :l

Pommit

All I get is "Failed to log-in: 508 in-use"...

Or something along those likes.

Thought to be honest, I'm not that fussed. I realize this -is- a pre-alpha after all, and by no means a fully-developed and foolproof server system.

Sooner or later the game will be out, ready and completed  ^-^

Dragnmastralex

I couldn't get passed the character creation I kept getting crash errors each time I tried to make a pony.
[/center]

DashBoom

fffffffffffff- I've just been able to download it and now the servers are down TAT

riverjoe

So... We can't play anymore? Are the servers closed? I downloaded and nothing happened. Please help...  ono

Equine

Wow, it was awesome. I played three days

> riverjoe
May be later game will be open again

riverjoe

Mysteli

Quote from: DashBoom on 2013 Jul 09, 03:35:17
fffffffffffff- I've just been able to download it and now the servers are down TAT

Quote from: riverjoe on 2013 Jul 09, 03:51:50
So... We can't play anymore? Are the servers closed? I downloaded and nothing happened. Please help...  ono

Yes, it is down now. Read the news and you would of known the closing time was tonight (or whatever your time).

Tiger

Yep, the servers have been shut down, the stress test has finished.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

RainbowDashCool

There is a problem, I can not get into the game it writes me: "No game access" what does that mean? D: DD: :c >:(

Go Up