Nature Photography thread.

Started by Rissian, 2012 Nov 05, 04:27:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

2012 Nov 05, 04:27:14 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 05, 04:46:02 by Trege
I'm not really much of a Photographer but sometimes I get the urge to take a picture out of nowhere when I walk around outside. x3

Spoiler: Nature Photos • show
This one is actually next door from my house I live out in the country and you see old buildings like this out here sometimes I like to wonder who used to use them. I took the photo in summer on 2011.

This one is from my trip to Jack's fork river.

And finally Jack's fork river has a few mountains around it this is from one the highway went through, we stopped at the side of the road since there was a small area that was off the road.

I was wondering if anyone else here takes photos every now and then of areas they like.  ^-^

(I took these pictures with my Sprint phone I was surprised they actually turned out well when saved to the PC.)

Johannes

I take photos sometimes.

Spoiler: show

^Taken from my family's summer cottage. 28km from my home

^Taken near a small parking lot. ~1km

^Taken from Salpa Line. ~1km

^This is taken from the slipway. About few hunder meters from my home.

Can you see the bridge in last one?

We had a school trip to Kivitunturi. I'll post photos later.

Rissian

I like the Misty lakes and the one with grass in front of the sunset. o_o

Heres another one near my house, It's a bit blurry though.

and one more from Jack's fork river.

Johannes

I couldn't really stop to take photos and the battery died pretty soon after we crossed the gorge.
The two last photos are taken from the bridge.
Spoiler: Kivitunturi • show

Chishio Kunrin

I tend to take photos a lot, but I haven't really gotten to take many of nature. I'd go to the country area my grandpa used to live in, but people have been clearing out the woods out there to build a neighborhood.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

2012 Nov 05, 15:25:27 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 05, 15:32:24 by Trege
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 05, 09:22:01
I tend to take photos a lot, but I haven't really gotten to take many of nature. I'd go to the country area my grandpa used to live in, but people have been clearing out the woods out there to build a neighborhood.

I actually worry about something like that happening around here sometime even though it's unlikely.

I'm hoping it snows this year I'm going to take some more photos if it does. We actually had an icestorm years ago the grass and trees basically became ice crystals until it thawed. Which was cool to look at but not to be in as the power was out for a few days and the roads were pretty dangerous.

(Not to mention the concern of walking near trees hoping they don't assassinate you with the crazy ice stalagmites.  :I )

Quote from: Johannes on 2012 Nov 05, 07:35:15

I couldn't really stop to take photos and the battery died pretty soon after we crossed the gorge.
The two last photos are taken from the bridge.
Spoiler: Kivitunturi • show

I really liked the water photos they always tend to look awesome, I tried taking pictures of the spring in Jack's fork river but my cell phone camera couldn't capture the colors correctly so it didn't look as good as seeing it in person sometimes my phone takes good pictures and sometimes it doesn't.

This is a photo someone else took of the spring and put online. It actually looks that blue, and is pretty crystal clear you can see clear to the bottom of it when you look at it.

Vertigo

Rissian

2012 Nov 05, 17:00:10 #7 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 05, 18:26:42 by Trege
I wouldn't mind living at the river myself, but we only go there on vacations since it's pretty far away as Missouri is a big state it actually takes hours to drive there. I still love the current area in Missouri that I live in though.

Deviant

2012 Nov 05, 17:34:34 #8 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 06, 11:48:15 by Deviant
Don't really take that much pictures of landscapes, mostly due to the fact that whenever i go out of town i either forget my camera or forget to charge....
I do take my Ipod with me most of the time, but the quality is meh.

the plane you see in the background is a Douglas C-47 Skytrooper AKA a Dakota

A Willys MB with the Veluwe in the background

Couldn't see my screen when i was taking them, 'twas rather sunny and Ipod's hate sun

Will try to take my camera with me next time...

Firey

Quote from: Deviant on 2012 Nov 05, 17:34:34

the plane you see in the background is a Douglas C-47 Skytrooper AKA A Dakota

Looks like one of those scenes you would see in a military FPS game or in a movie.
Just my opinion
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Go Up