-Fresh start in Canterlot- JUMP IN!

Started by cloudyraindrops90, 2016 Jan 27, 16:17:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : im sorry about what i said by the way...
Marble : hey its okay...
Magic...

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Feb 02, 13:49:53
"I'm amazed, you're unlike the other residents. Many tend to insult me when it comes to trees, even though I rarely get on them," He comments, laughing a bit. "However, I'd get on them more often if it meant seeing you more," He continues, smiling more, but then after kicking himself mentally for talking like this, realizing she probably didn't much care for his flirting and compliments, his face turning more red, out of embarrassment and frustration.

"Sorry, I'll shut up if you wish," He says.

Sparkle blushed a bit at Raven's flirting, accidentally letting out a sheepish giggle.  "Wh--n-no, i-it's alright, I... heheh..." she stammered, quite flattered.  She found Raven to be very charming.  She hadn't met anypony quite like him before.

FakeSmile

After what felt like a year, Fake Smile exited the postal office. She had a look of defeat and was wearing a tired frown. The ponies in this town were savages when it comes to mail. She let out an annoyed sigh as she took a moment to reflect on the events that just occurred. The mare glanced over at a clock pole on the sidewalk and a tired smile formed; the shop she has been waiting for will be opening soon. To pass the remaining time, she decided to stop at a small cafe close buy to get a small snack. The mare slowly made her way through the crowd of ponies as she kept her eyes on the cafe.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

Shadow seeing as Marble might be talking to an old friend or something decided to explore Canterlot heading in a random direction.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Feb 02, 14:52:57
Sparkle blushed a bit at Raven's flirting, accidentally letting out a sheepish giggle.  "Wh--n-no, i-it's alright, I... heheh..." she stammered, quite flattered.  She found Raven to be very charming.  She hadn't met anypony quite like him before.

Finding it now a bit awkward, but happy it appears he hasn't caused issue, he decided to break the forming ice. "Good," He says stupidly, facehooving internally, before thinking rapidly of something else to say, before finally smiling again. "Um..would you..perhaps..like to..go and do something, per-chance?" He asks, never being good with mares when it came to this.

Purple

"Oh, um, s-sure!"  Sparkle said, a shy smile now forming on her face.  Nopony had ever asked her out before{at least thats what she thought was going on}, so this was all new to her.

Jcfraven

Smiling as well, he realizes he hasn't the foggiest idea where he would take her.

"Any place in particular you want to go? Probably best you first get down from the tree, the ground makes it easier and safer for unicorns to travel, since we don't have wings," He inquires and jokes, chuckling.

Purple

Sparkle giggles, and teleports back onto the ground, standing in front of Raven now.  'Well, i'm not actually from Canterlot, so I haven't seen much of the city," she explains.  She had only ever been tot Canterlot once before, and that was on urgent matters.

Jcfraven

"Similar to me, I know little about this city.." He says, seeing the plan cracking a bit.

"Hm..perhaps we could just walk around, and try to find something. We can walk and talk some, get to know eachother a bit better," He offers, after thinking for a few moments. As he says that, his mind flickers to a certain element of him, that he fears she will hate, like the majority of other ponies, the fact he's a hybrid race. He folds his bat ears at this thought, but tries to his fear, and tries to correct it before Sparkle sees.

cloudyraindrops90

It was now 9:47 (or 21:47) at night. Cloudy... well... she was wide awake, yet she started to worry about FakeSmile (she was thinking about calling her smiley, but she wasn't sure how she would feel about that.)

((wow, I didn't expect the roleplay to go on for this long!))
{The door is open, I am back again}

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Feb 02, 16:07:19
"Similar to me, I know little about this city.." He says, seeing the plan cracking a bit.

"Hm..perhaps we could just walk around, and try to find something. We can walk and talk some, get to know eachother a bit better," He offers, after thinking for a few moments. As he says that, his mind flickers to a certain element of him, that he fears she will hate, like the majority of other ponies, the fact he's a hybrid race. He folds his bat ears at this thought, but tries to his fear, and tries to correct it before Sparkle sees.

Sparkle smiles.  "Sounds good to me!" she said cheerily.  It would be nice to see the rest of the city, and she usually did better in casual situations than in constructive events.

Jcfraven

"Alright then my dear, let's get going then," He responds, motioning for the mare to go first with a motion of his hoof and a bowing motion, like any good gentlestallion.

Purple

Sparkle smiled at Raven, his polite and kind nature charming her.  She started walking in a random direction, as was her normal method for exploring new places.  She waled slowly though, as she didn't want to leave Raven behind.

Jcfraven

2016 Feb 02, 16:38:30 #213 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 02, 16:48:32 by Jcfraven
Raven meets up beside her, and trots in step with her. "So, what brought you to Canterlot? You mentioned you rarely have come here, save for emergency circumstances, so I'm curious," He inquires.

Purple

"Well, I figured it'd be a nice place for a vacation, since it's a nice city and all, and the past month has been pretty crazy,"  Sparkle explained, thinking about the adventures she had been on.

Jcfraven

"Crazy how?" He asks, intrigued.

Nameless Whirlwind

2016 Feb 02, 17:30:48 #216 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 02, 23:24:00 by Nameless Whirlwind
Spoiler: Thunder Jet • show
Name: Thunder "Arrowhead" Jet
Race: Pegasus
Cutie Mark: A jet struck by lightning.
Abilities: Able to fly fast due to his large wings, though he has the manoeuvrability of a Boeing-747. Due to his special talent harsh weather conditions do not affect him as much as other pegasus during flight.
Appearance: Unusually large wings for a pegasus and a feminine face for a stallion. Has a blue coat with a matching coloured vest. Has teal eyes and a black and yellow-stripped mane and tail.
Spoiler: show

(his coat is grey in this picture)

Personality: Usually the first into the fray, he isn't afraid to act first and he will act if he has the urge to. He can be calm and friendly at times but can easily suspect and intimidate others.

Spoiler: The Past • show

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5893.msg761876#msg761876
[quote=History]
How long has it been...one, maybe two years ever since Thunder Arrowhead Jet stood proudly off the porch of his home? How he managed to stop a invasive extra-terristial species from Equestria, and protect it for the next five hundred years alongside his brothers and sisters.

It was tiring, but now, it was peaceful.

Not in a war sense, but it was just...naturally peaceful.

Sitting there on the pony-crafted wooden chair was a grey-coated pegasus. He had unusually large wings for an average pegasus as well as a feminine-like face. His teal eyes pierced those who met them, and his black and yellow-stripped mane and tail reflected the moonshine off of his face.

Behind him standing there was another stallion. An earth pony few knew of. Like Thunder Jet, he grew a coat of grey, but had a mane of a lighter shade with a white jagged line going down the middle. It was messy, but he didn't care. He didn't have a cutie mark, but he didn't care. He didn't have a name, but he didn't care. He cared about those around him, and that made his life worth living for.

He opened his mouth, gasping for quite a bit of air.

"Thunder, it's been four years since you've visited Canterlot. Why now?"

Thunder paused for a second in his reply.

"It is the first place we have met. Where we were saved."

Nameless pondered for a second or so on his statement. "Saved? I guess you can say that after what we-, you have gone through. Although, why do you return here? IN Canterlot?"

"Most of the community is gone," He replied. "Gin, Sheriack, Frost...Our first adventure?"

"You mean the one that you did a sonic boom in two-point-three seconds?" Nameless chuckled. "Who wouldn't."

"Sure..." He paused again. That was not the reason he remembered it so clearly. He was introduced to what was once such an active community around here.

"I'll...I'll be going home now." Nameless said. "Be safe."

"I will."

And with that, he was part of the shadows again. Lonely, but peaceful. Finally, he could finally earn what he always wanted:

Silence.
[/quote]

((The irony in this RP and the one I used to RP before (the titles help to extend said irony even further)))

It was two years ever since Nameless left Canterlot. Thunder Jet never saw him again.

The stallion sat in a busy cafe, animals going to and from with beverages in hand. One such beverage, a "Super Mix" as the menu listed it as, laid on-top of the wooden ledge and in-front of the pony. He watched as a drop of moisture which has formed on the edge of the lid slither down the plastic exterior of the cup and into a small crack of the polished table. He began to question what he was doing here.

He continued to lie on the side of his head against the table as he watched another droplet preparing to take its turn down the cup.
Signature.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Feb 02, 17:20:51
"Crazy how?" He asks, intrigued.

"Well, to sum it up quickly: traveling halfway across Equestria on hoof, getting captured by changelings, climbing mountains, time traveling, and almost getting caught by a crazy ice wizard.  Twice,"  Sparkle said, realizing how strange that all sounded.  She didn't dare mention that she had done it all with a being from another dimension, she figured Raven already thought she was crazy enough without that.

FakeSmile

After weaving through the crowd, Fake Smile happily entered the small cafe. She wore a cat like smile as she made her way toward the counter. The mare tilted her head side to side as she looked at the dessert case. Her jester hat jingled as she tried to think of which dessert to get. After a bit of thinking, the mare didn't make up her mind, but didn't want to hold up the line. She gave her order to the pony behind the counter as she was fishing for some bits from her backpack. The pony told her that her drink might take a while, but Smile didn't mind. The mare happily made her way toward a table and took a seat. She looked around at the busy cafe and noticed to the right of her a stallion resting his head on a table. The mare tilted her head in a curious fashion as she wondered what he could be thinking about. She didn't stare at the stallion too long, since it was rude to stare. The mare continued to watch the other costumers till an employee brought her her order. With her eyes on the clock, Smile began to happily enjoyed her dessert and coffee.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Feb 02, 17:35:24
"Well, to sum it up quickly: traveling halfway across Equestria on hoof, getting captured by changelings, climbing mountains, time traveling, and almost getting caught by a crazy ice wizard.  Twice,"  Sparkle said, realizing how strange that all sounded.  She didn't dare mention that she had done it all with a being from another dimension, she figured Raven already thought she was crazy enough without that.

"I..see," He says, laughing a bit. Not in disbelief, but in wonder and shock alike.

"You've done all that, and I've just been in forests and this city," He continues, chuckling at that reality, knowing how boring he is in comparison.

Go Up