General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Am I the only one who doesn't find it that hard...? X3

Some of the enemy Pokemon hit hard for sure, but it isn't that bad! And my item bag is always overflowing, as is my money... Then again, I'm barely getting started (I work full time as some of you may know, so I haven't had much time to play) so who knows!

I've only had one dungeon failed so far, and that was because I accidentally stole from a shop in the middle of the dungeon because there were enemies around... lol

It is pretty fun though, Butt. I'm in love with my partner and the rest of the game so far. It's definitely worth it. ^-^
Purr~

Chibalt

Just wondering, how much does PSMD cost on the E-shop? Just want to know so I can make a decent guess at the local price, that and when I have 128 GB of space on my N3DS, which is possible mind you, it's just way more convenient to download.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Rikaria

2015 Nov 25, 09:15:47 #782 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 25, 09:22:06 by Rikaria
Quote from: Julius on 2015 Nov 25, 05:02:22
Am I the only one who doesn't find it that hard...? X3

Just wait till you have to take up a certain expedition...

Quote from: Chibalt on 2015 Nov 25, 05:14:11
Just wondering, how much does PSMD cost on the E-shop? Just want to know so I can make a decent guess at the local price, that and when I have 128 GB of space on my N3DS, which is possible mind you, it's just way more convenient to download.

The same as physical copies: $40 USD.

Just a reminder to everyone: the distributions for the Johto Starters on Pokémon Bank and the Unova Starters via Serial Codes (all of them which have Hidden Abilities) are due to end this Monday.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Chibalt on 2015 Nov 25, 05:14:11

Well The physical copies include the tax while the digital copies doesn't include tax. The digital copy may take up room on your SD card depending on its size and how much GBs it has.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Chibalt

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 Nov 25, 10:00:04
Well The physical copies include the tax while the digital copies doesn't include tax. The digital copy may take up room on your SD card depending on its size and how much GBs it has.

I have 128 GB, I could stuff eight more copies of MGS 3 on it and still have space left, I don't think space consumption will be much of an issue.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Chromastone64

Someone please tell me the story is good this time. After what my friend told me about Gates To Infinity, I never bought it.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rikaria

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 Nov 25, 10:00:04
Well The physical copies include the tax while the digital copies doesn't include tax.

Uhh... wrong. Tax IS included if you get the digital version...

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Nov 25, 10:03:46
Someone please tell me the story is good this time

It's pretty generic, to be honest. I still find it better than Gates to Infinity gameplay-wise, though. (I even traded in my GtI.)

KirbyFluttershy

Well at some points of the game, it will make you laugh and some will tend to get emotional.

I just keep my pokemon mystery dungeon games just in case if I want to play them again, but for R/B rescue teams, well I just restart from the beginning.

Julius

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Nov 25, 10:12:09
Uhh... wrong. Tax IS included if you get the digital version...

I paid $39.99 for it. o:
Purr~

Chibalt

Tax is included with the digital version, yes, but often times the digital version is a little bit cheaper, you don't really have a middleman that has to make the physical copies, then ship them, and THEN sell them, and all at a profit for all steps involved.

Rikaria

Quote from: Julius on 2015 Nov 25, 13:24:36
I paid $39.99 for it. o:

Quote from: Chibalt on 2015 Nov 25, 15:46:26
Tax is included with the digital version, yes, but often times the digital version is a little bit cheaper, you don't really have a middleman that has to make the physical copies, then ship them, and THEN sell them, and all at a profit for all steps involved.

Eh, fair enough...

Anyway, switching topics for a moment again: Pokémon Picross will be released on December 3, 2015.

LostSanity

Someone let me know if they find a good walkthrough for Super Mystery Dungeon.

After reading all of that... I'm going to NEED one.

:l
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

KirbyFluttershy

2015 Nov 25, 19:11:55 #792 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 25, 19:30:20 by KirbyFluttershy
Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Nov 25, 18:37:18
Someone let me know if they find a good walkthrough for Super Mystery Dungeon.

After reading all of that... I'm going to NEED one.

:l

Well you're not gonna find one that easily, but gamefaqs. The game is pretty much hard and challenging difficulty as we said. The game is pretty much straight forward, but Like I said before you won't get the time to grind, farm items, and make money during story mode.

As of rikaria's moneymaking tips, Just sell fresh apples regardless of size. they sell more at their original price

As for my tip

As I mentioned before, If you're low on items, you can always go back to the beginning of the dungeon if they have midpoints to gather up some items. Just be careful with the reviver seeds otherwise you'll be spending them like crazy. If you don't have access to the shops, just use pelipper island for your shopping needs.

If you're concerned about grinding, don't worry about it. The exp share mechanic is the same as gates to infinity except for applying the moves.

Rikaria

Finally beat the game... The final arc is just crazy...

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Nov 26, 02:13:53
Finally beat the game... The final arc is just crazy...

It's not that easy is it? I can tell by the difficulty and how many reviver seeds we need to burn.

Rikaria

Oh yeah... You'll definitely be needing (Tiny) Reviver Seeds... Maybe Oran Berries if you survive.

Anyway, more news:

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Some more European distributions of Hoopa have been announced. In Sweden, it'll be distributed through Serial Code at Gamestop or Nintendo Zone at Webhallen stores through December and January. In Norway, it'll be distributed via code in Gamestop & Neo Tokyo stores through December & January. Finally, in Finland it'll be distributed via code at Gamestop through December and January. We'll bring more distribution details as they come.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Nov 26, 12:09:24
Oh yeah... You'll definitely be needing (Tiny) Reviver Seeds... Maybe Oran Berries if you survive.

Anyway, more news:

Yeah that's true. every pokemon mystery dungeon game gets more and more harder so gotta be more strategic in what you do and buy enough supplies as you can.

I already finished mine, but it wasn't that easy for me too. I had to go back to the dungeon and farm items as i can and use pelipper island for my shopping needs.

Rikaria

Just a reminder for those in North America: the Hoopa distribution is now live via McDonald's and is for all Gen 6 games. You have until December 23, 2015 to get it.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Nov 27, 08:38:54
Just a reminder for those in North America: the Hoopa distribution is now live via McDonald's and is for all Gen 6 games. You have until December 23, 2015 to get it.

The one thing that might get me out of my house on Black Friday...only because it's far more convenient to get to one from my dad's house than from school.

KirbyFluttershy

There may be a lot of traffic during black friday if you're walking or driving. it's best to save it when there's less traffic to save you some time. I love to get mine, but I scheduled a pick-up on monday.

How's pokemon super mystery dungeon treating you guys so far? I'm pretty sure it's not an easy game compared to other previous games based on difficulty except for explorers of sky if you have Time and/or Darkness.

Go Up