Opera and Musical Theatre Thread

Started by Enstramentall, 2013 Jan 26, 11:48:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Enstramentall

2013 Jan 26, 11:48:27 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 27, 05:25:51 by Enstramentall

Anypony else like stuff like this? You can post songs from musicals or operas here, too, if you'd like.  ^-^
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Little Judas

Spoiler: Hair • show

Spoiler: Jesus Christ Superstar • show

A few songs of my two favourite musicals.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Detective Woona

I see your Madame Butterfly and raise you a Gianni Schicchi.

Nothing better than Bernstein doing Bernstein.
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

Enstramentall

True, true.
^-^

I love Lea Salonga.  <3
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

sutanshachou

Seems you like Opera than I thought   (:
I told you that I like Opera, but it seem you like it more than I do. ^-^
Is this German Opera (or Italy  :]).

Enstramentall

German, Les Miserables is French (or, at least, based on a French book...), Madame Butterfly is..I believe Korean styled, not sure where it's from though... Jesus Christ Superstar is from England, composed and created by Andrew Lloyd Webber (my FAVORITE composer of all time! <3) , as is Phantom of the Opera.

Detective Woona

Quote from: sutanshachou on 2013 Jan 27, 05:36:43

Madame Butterfly and Gianni Schicchi are both operas composed by Giacomo Puccini, of Italy.

Quote from: Enstramentall on 2013 Jan 27, 05:48:55
German, Les Miserables is French (or, at least, based on a French book...), Madame Butterfly is..I believe Korean styled, not sure where it's from though... Jesus Christ Superstar is from England, composed and created by Andrew Lloyd Webber (my FAVORITE composer of all time! <3) , as is Phantom of the Opera.

Madame Butterfly is actually about an American who marries a Japanese girl, and takes place in Japan.
Andrew Lloyd Webber is pretty amazing.  :D
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

Enstramentall

Quote from: Detective Woona on 2013 Jan 27, 16:59:42
Quote from: sutanshachou on 2013 Jan 27, 05:36:43

Madame Butterfly and Gianni Schicchi are both operas composed by Giacomo Puccini, of Italy.

Quote from: Enstramentall on 2013 Jan 27, 05:48:55

Madame Butterfly is actually about an American who marries a Japanese girl, and takes place in Japan.
Andrew Lloyd Webber is pretty amazing.  :D

OH MY GOSH I LOOOOOVE CATS!  :3 I've got it memorized, man.

Go Up