Corrupt a wish

Started by Tranquil Soul Edge, 2013 Feb 15, 12:08:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

Granted, you can hold your breath for 5 minutes, but only if you're calm and not under water.

I wish i got to draw more often.

(( btw, new avatar X3 ))
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Peace Keeper

(I know :l ..l just kidding :D looks nice)

Granted, but you always run out of color in the middle of your art.

I wish I for Pepsi Vanilla (That drink rocked, but it's out of production)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Grizzly

Um, sure, granted, its reproduced by recycling, so... um... it tastes horrible now X3

I wish that i actually knew how to draw, and not just randomly drag lines on paper.

Doomato

Granted, you know how but you don't do it.

Ah rish dat Pownd wood stahp eeting mah suger-doughnuts! D:

Peace Keeper

Granted, but he gets a jelly donut (Im sorry, but it needs a corruption. Blame the game)

I wish I can go Kaioken
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Grizzly

Granted, but you can never go above it!

I wish a piercing of a certain part of mine!

Doomato

Granted, now you're an idiot for getting that.
I wish Peace knew that wasn't a corruption. The Doom family hate jelly-filled! >:O

Peace Keeper

Granted (I read that too late)

I wish something good is on tv right now.
Also, I wish for some donut dots (with some milk)

Grizzly

Kay, um... something good, something good... Hokay, on channel P is a rerun of Romero's Night of the Living Dead!

I wish i could try something with the posibility of taking it back so i know if i like it or nor :c

Peace Keeper

Granted, welcome to infomertials, where you can try for 30 days free, and if you don't like, just return and pay only for S&H (shipping and handling)
*Additional fees may apply.

I wish I could meet Billy Mays in person. (He's not here no more *Insert F-shy sob here*)

DawnsEmbrace

Granted, but you have to also meet the shamwow guy.

I wish this sentence was a lie.
<br />

Peace Keeper

(*-I would actually like to meet the Slap Chop guy as well to be honest)

Granted (rewrote "a lie" to "the truth"), but so is your cake.

I wish I would have requested yesterday (I can't post links on my 3DS or see large photos and videos, which stink)

Doomato

Granted, I have no idea of what you're on about.

I wish for moar picarats!

Peace Keeper

(*- I wanted to request an art before everyone when it opened, but I don't get on my computer until like 3:00P.M. or 5:00 P.M. I use my 3DS as late as 1:30 A.M. and as early as 10:00 A.M. It's on Pacific Time)

* *-Google-ing it *
Granted, but you make a lot of mistakes

I wish WWE never fused the two show rosters and titles.

Doomato

Granted, they fuse the posters instead.

Ah rish dat mah knew famiwy hud e TeeVee... ono

Peace Keeper

Granted. It's a used cathode ray tube TV (...In good condition)

I wish I had my Mario Kart 7 back.

Doomato

Granted, you only get the back of the case. lol

Ah rish dat mah knew mumma rusn't sew meen... DD:

Peace Keeper

(But she seems so sweet)
Granted, but she's not so mean to your brother and sister either.

I wish I wasn't wearing this "FEED" shirt with Chrysalis on it.
Spoiler: show

Doomato

Granted, instead it says "LOVE OF MY LIFE".

I wish you knew that you didn't even do a legitimate corruption.

Peace Keeper

Granted (Too late to know that! Why am I too nice?)

I wish I knew where one of my shoes went.

Go Up