LoE memebase!

Started by Blues-Music, 2013 Jan 08, 09:30:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

2013 Jan 08, 09:30:37 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 08, 09:42:41 by Blues-Music
So do you happen to have a nice meme you want to post to memebase , but you want the ponies from legends of equestria to see .... Ah I don't have to explain you read the title.
I took the liberty of taking none of your opinions , and checking if it was okay to make a memebase for LoE members , and made a memebase for LoE members!
"Whats the difference?" well here you can post only to be seen by LoE  members , and you can make LoE related posts like if you see a funny LoE post that you thought would be a good meme , but no one on regular memebase would understand it you can post it here!
http://loememebase.cheezburger.com/

Now this might seem very useless , and it probably is , but this might actually be a successful thing for LoE , or it might just be forgotten. I really wouldn't care either way so you can post here if you want , and if you think it is a terrible idea than don't post
Also i'm sure you are all wondering "How do we post?" just post it in this thread , and i'l put it up for you in the memepage.
You also might think that this idea sucks well think of it as "Moderation."

Chishio Kunrin

Well, you never know if it'll get big unless you try. I guess we'll see what happens from here.

Quick, someone find a Pre-Alpha screenshot of a pony's head upside down and caption it something funny like "Hello good sir"! :P

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jan 08, 09:40:18
Well, you never know if it'll get big unless you try. I guess we'll see what happens from here.

Quick, someone find a Pre-Alpha screenshot of a pony's head upside down and caption it something funny like "Hello good sir"! :P

I think I may have been caught doing something like that during the test... Look for Magus' library books thread. lol
Purr~

ComputerDeathglare

Oh my Celestia... YES! lol
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Book Smarts

Best I could do on a short notice  X3

Julius

Purr~

Book Smarts

I wonder who that pink mane pony is  lol

Little Judas

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 08, 14:15:26
I wonder who that pink mane pony is  lol

Seems like one of Magus' OCs.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Julius

It is indeed a pony of Magus! ^-^

We were deciphering books in the library and Laptop decided to be sneaky. Those were the resulting images. :P
Purr~

Pipkin

2013 Jan 08, 16:58:18 #9 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 08, 17:17:13 by Pipkin
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jan 08, 13:25:57
I'm bored. :P

Spoiler: show

Hmm, I wonder who was the bored pony who watched you while you were doing that  :P

i was gonna post those too, you beat me to it, but i'll see what else I have in my screenshot folder

Nightmare702

We need this..... we have this....... and we need to update this.......
~Deleted, wat?~

Go Up