Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Sep 29, 04:21:46
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 29, 04:20:30
Yeah, I think your idea of being able to change the settings from the login menu is a great idea, and if they can implement that, they really should. They really, really should.

They're learning all sorts of things from this stress test, huh?

Yeah, it's only natural though since it's what testing is for. What did Swebow tell you anyways? maybe I could figure it out.

I'll message it to you.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tiger

Crysalis server is down...  :c Right when we were playing Hide And Seek at Sweet Apple Acres too!

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Julius

I was about to post about that! Heh, Nice playing ya!

Man I'm enjoying this so much! I can't believe how much fun I'm having on such early stages of the game. I certainly can not wait for the final release now!  :D

Makes me feel bad someponies are having issues getting online though.  :c

I tried finding a solution for you Chishio, but I haven't had any luck. But with Trege and SweB's on the case, I'm sure I'll be seeing you there tomorrow! :)
Purr~

Ahaut

Beat the minigame first try :D
Score was 1360

mattwo

2012 Sep 29, 06:33:21 #904 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 29, 06:39:07 by mattwo
Minigame?

Also please add a back button to server selection for when it doesn't work...

Also are the servers down?

Ahaut

There's a well in Ponyville. Apparently walking to the well leads you to the minigame.
Back button to server selection - in the character menu?
It's small, but it's on the bottom left corner.

mattwo

No, in server selection, I can't even get that far...

Ahaut

Oh you're stuck at the "connecting to server" window?

mattwo

No.

Server. Selection.

Ahaut

Woops typo there, I meant the server selection window.
Does the game freeze, do you crash or do the buttons not work?

mattwo

Buttons do not work...

Ahaut

If you're on Windows Vista or 7, try running the game as administrator, and/or in compatibility mode.
I can't help you much beyond that unfortunately, but additionally if you post your specs here I may be able to assist you further.
When all fails, reinstall the game.

mattwo

2012 Sep 29, 07:30:08 #912 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 29, 07:37:21 by mattwo
There is no installation...

Also this happened the first time but it worked after I closed the game and tried again...

Also 7 64 bit has an instant compatibility mode for 32 bit...

It's emachines ET1331 AMD athalon II X2
Windows 7 64 bit
4GB ram 3.75 use able geforce 6150SE nforce 430

...wow mom's computer is not much more powerful than my own computer I thought it was better than this because mine can't use Adobe CS5 master collection...

DCL

The view from the air is truly something else in this. Everything felt right, in the sense of planning and the nature of it all. You really captured it well. Though one item that I did have a slight issue in wasn't anything but minor and not even with the game at all. It was figuring the darn right colors to pick, as im very unused to the rgb system for the right colors, though googling really helped there. So for an alpha, and early one, you've nailed this, and I really look forward to seeing this reach version 1.0. And I loved skimming near to the ground flying, so much fun to do, though I had the worst time avoiding the trees.
Life is the sum of who we are. Never forget, but cherish it all.
I could offer more profound works, but its best to say it simply.
Live well, enjoy the gifts you have, and stride forward and know that with friends, any day is a good one to be a part of, no matter the rest of the world.

mattwo

Personally I found flying really hard because of the laggy camera controls > . <

Snowy

The ONLY. ONLY. Problem I have with now is pretty much flying. Not because it lags, and not because the controls aren't working. Its because the camera was spinning, doing a complete  circle. It might be because i'm pressing  D to hard. But other then that, lag on crysalis is just to about a minimum and well... yeah. Everything is going great!
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Ahaut

Quote from: mattwo on 2012 Sep 29, 07:30:08
There is no installation...

Also this happened the first time but it worked after I closed the game and tried again...

Also 7 64 bit has an instant compatibility mode for 32 bit...

It's emachines ET1331 AMD athalon II X2
Windows 7 64 bit
4GB ram 3.75 use able geforce 6150SE nforce 430

...wow mom's computer is not much more powerful than my own computer I thought it was better than this because mine can't use Adobe CS5 master collection...

So problem solved? ^-^

mattwo

No I said the first time. Not the 50 times after the servers seemed to all be down...

Ahaut

Well to reiterate my post, run the game as admin, run it in Windows XP compatibility mode, and if neither work, reinstall the game (i.e delete LoE folder, re-download the zip and re-extract)

Seta

2012 Sep 29, 08:51:56 #919 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 29, 08:54:45 by Seta
Is still nobody able to play this on wine with linux?  :I
(Stuck on Select Server View)

Go Up