Life in Ponyvile V

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2013 Dec 25, 16:41:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

super_chris85

Star walked into Blossom's room smiling seeing her cuddled up. He covered them both up and sat across the room reading till she woke up

Doctor Light

The Doctor comes up to the pony who walked out of the time rift, then says "What in bloody Tartarus do you think you're doing? You can't just do that with time!"
Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

FlameandIce

the pony looks over to him he eyes glowing for a second [glow=red,2,300]wonderful another timelord tell me what kind are you like[/glow] he asks raising a brow

Blossom slowly wakes looking over to her father morning dad how are you doing? she asks  smiling
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Doctor Light

The Doctor then asks "What do you mean what kind? I'm the only left, I'm from another universe! Blimey, you just can't do that!"

super_chris85

oh mourning Blossom. I'm doing great, how did you sleep? Star asked as he closed the book he just opened

FlameandIce

[glow=red,2,300]hm this must be after that whole thing that anyways sorry not to introduce myself I am Aeon guardian of the timeline [/glow] he says taking a bow the Doctor could notice many sized watches in his coat pockets and some hanging from his coat. He had a peach coat light red eyes and a white mane and tail he also wore a monocle

I slept good.. Is there anything to eat she asks her stomach growling
RP idea give me feedback

Doctor Light

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Dec 28, 00:49:13
[glow=red,2,300]hm this must be after that whole thing that anyways sorry not to introduce myself I am Aeon guardian of the timeline [/glow] he says taking a bow the Doctor could notice many sized watches in his coat pockets and some hanging from his coat. He had a peach coat light red eyes and a white mane and tail he also wore a monocle

I slept good.. Is there anything to eat she asks her stomach growling

The Doctor then questions "Guardian of the Timeline? What do you even mean?" The Doctor can't quite comprehend what Aeon is saying, as he believes he saves time and space.

super_chris85

ah yes your mom left us some toast and pancakes downstairs before she went to work Star stood up going to her bed come on lets go eat

FlameandIce

[glow=red,2,300]I make sure all goes as planned I am the one that does not exist on any realm I am the XIII hour[/glow] he says his eyes sparking again

BLossom gets up making her bed and setting her plush next to her pillow before heading downstairs
RP idea give me feedback

Doctor Light

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Dec 28, 00:56:37
[glow=red,2,300]I make sure all goes as planned I am the one that does not exist on any realm I am the XIII hour[/glow] he says his eyes sparking again

BLossom gets up making her bed and setting her plush next to her pillow before heading downstairs

The Doctor's pupils then shrink. "The 13th Hour...?" He realizes he is many regenerations away from his inevitable death, yet, he realizes the actions that could happen after it.

FlameandIce

[glow=red,2,300]hm what's with the face... Oh yes your regeneration thing what generation are you on? [/glow]
RP idea give me feedback

Doctor Light

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Dec 28, 01:00:46
[glow=red,2,300]hm what's with the face... Oh yes your regeneration thing what generation are you on? [/glow]

The Doctor then says "I'm the fourth, I think..." The Doctor then says "Why now?! Why are you here.. I've just regenerated, nothing goin' on."

FlameandIce

[glow=red,2,300]I drop by every now and again just to check up for any time reapers [/glow]
RP idea give me feedback

Doctor Light

The Doctor then uses his Sonic Screwdriver, after a brief scan he then says "Oh no, there is one! There is a paradox around here!"

the dark gods

thank you Sky Sketch

Doctor Light

((Oh, hey dark, you can join us.))

the dark gods

//Were you guys at then?
thank you Sky Sketch

FlameandIce

//ponyville Square

[glow=red,2,300]paradox hm so no time reapers though. That's good and paradox ah yes the reapers those things can be a tad annoying[/glow]
RP idea give me feedback

the dark gods

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Dec 28, 01:18:45
//ponyville Square

[glow=red,2,300]paradox hm so no time reapers though. That's good and paradox ah yes the reapers those things can be a tad annoying[/glow]

Physics was trotting through the town square, getting some fresh air for the day, hearing that was good for him....not that he was feeling that much better with this "fresh air".
thank you Sky Sketch

Doctor Light

The Doctor then screams "Oh no! It's coming... FOR US!" The Doctor then readies his sonic screwdriver.

Go Up