Wolf-pony quest bug ?

Started by Aven, 2018 Aug 15, 05:36:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aven

Is it normal that in the "wolf-pony" chain quests, the "group combats" with the other foals NPC don't happen ? It just moves to the "resolved" quest, it's a bit disappointing.

Even Tide

In the last update they kinda just teleported to the next location where they had a big dialogue. If they're supposed to move now, that's a pretty new feature and so there's bound to be issues with it. It might be worth a mention, unless it's already a known bug?

Aven

That's pretty much what happens, they teleport to the next location, but since the whole point of the quest seemed to be about fighting with them, I assumed it was a bug that you end up doing it alone.

Even Tide

I believe it's planned for the ponies to eventually fight with you, though that's as far as I can say. At first, the mobs used to automatically target the foals who would pretty much destroy them on first approach (they were like, level 40 or something)

And then another update came along and the mobs no longer auto-targetted the foals, instead just went after your pony if you got too close.

my_name_is_not

Yeah, the quest is broken, considering you also can just talk again to the ponies without fighting anything. Sadly not the worse bug I found in the filly quests, but it's a bit disappointing when you expected some fights.

Travists

I've been noticing that too....
Nopony else fights, 3/4 of the time you're doing good if you can fight (never have been able to target anything). But it is a fan project and you can fake your way through it is its all good.  0:)

Slash33

I have a different issue from the one listed in the OP. I cannot find my friends or even a building resembling the Town Hall image listed in the wiki.

Also there appears to be a ! marker near the train station...but there is no one to speak to?

The game defaults to speaking with Steam Valve if I try to "speak" near the ! mark.

Not sure where I'm supposed to go. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

CMC Scootaloo

The townhall is easy to find. Just turn left at Sugarcube Corner and enter the street you can see there. Following it will bring you to the townhall. You should even be able to see it long before you get there.
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Honey Bell

when you complete the first part:
Pegasi: need to fly to a higher spot where friends wait.
Earthponies: gather in the Ponydale library.
Unicorns: Gater next to the trainstation in cantermore.

after this you all need to go to the ponydale town hall. Then its off to an adventure in the everfree forest.
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

Go Up