Spellsworth (kinda wip)

Started by alexandas, 2012 Dec 29, 13:29:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

alexandas

2012 Dec 29, 13:29:07 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 01, 17:36:45 by alexandas

Name: Spellsworth
Nick Names: Spells, Scroll Butt
Age: Supposed to be thirteen, but he got stuck five years in the past and when he came back he was eighteen
Gender: Male/Stallion Sometimes considered a colt since he's supposed to be 13
Residence: The Everfree Forest, in his library
Type/Species/Race: Unicorn
Personality: Smart, likes being busy, shy until he gets to know other ponies which then he will act as crazy and uncontrollable as he is, Bookloving, book smart, imaginitive, smart, kind, a little Dark and mysterious (he's a nice guy still)
Art:
Spoiler: Spellsworth pictures • show
Spoiler: Main Spellsworth pic by alexandas, me • show

Spoiler: Spellsworth's head by The Silent Wolf • show
Spoiler: Spellsworth by Cutiebone • show
Spoiler: Spellsworth as a human by Pigeon Key • show
Spoiler: Spellsworth drinking shake by Frosting Blush • show
Spoiler: Spellsworth sitting by Starsong • show
Spoiler: Random Gift Spellsworth by Shy Blood • show

Talent: Magic and writing.  His cutie mark represents both.
Cutie Mark: A scroll
Backstory: Spellsworth was lost at his birth, so he never knew his parents and has always been an orphan.  He grew up alone and learned the ways of magic by himself, at this time he lived in Canterlot, he read spell books almost every second of his time, soon enough he created a spell that allowed bundles of paper to be able to come to life.  He recognized how good he was at magic and soon was awarded with a cutie mark of a scroll, his cutie mark, like many others, has a double meaning.  He was not only good at magic, he was good at writing.  At the age of seven he was working at a library, of course he didn't get paid much, but the owner of the library loved to have him around.  When the librarian asked for him to write her a story he agreed and made a fictional book that he doesn't remember what is.  Soon everypony wanted his writings, when he said no to his best friends they started turning bitter, and they eventually said that if he didn't write them a story that they wouldn't be his friends anymore, Spellsworth who was sick of this decided to move to Ponyville.  He was eleven years old when the evil Redfang tried to take over Ponyville, he was able to break into his flying castle of doom with his baby dragon friend, Skozam, and stop Redfang, also he gained many forbidden books at this time.  In Redfang's castle there was a unicorn pony known as Bright Flame, Spellsworth somehow recognized that he was his brother, for two years Bright Flame and Spellsworth worked together trying to put Ponyville back together.  His brother lived in Ponyville permanently, but Spellsworth and Skozam had to protect the forbidden books, they decided to make a library in The Everfree Forest to keep the books safe.  Bright Flame and Spellsworth haven't seen each other since.  One day when Spellsworth was walking through Ponyville trying a spell that would send him back five days, a white pegasus with a blue mane ran into him and the spell took him back five years, when Spellsworth did the spell that would bring him and the pegasus who was known as Cluoy back to the present their ages advanced five years, now Spellsworth was eighteen like his brother, Spellsworth let Cluoy live in the library because she too was an orphan and had no place to live, now Spellsworth's library holds a huge amount of books, most of them nopony had ever seen.  To this day they all have lived in The Everfree Forest. ((I'll add more later))
Relations with other ponies: Cluoy = friend/employee, Skozam = loyal baby dragon assistant friend, Redfang = Archenemy
Relation with characters from the show: Luna = Informer that Redfang has escaped and that he needs to help capture him or he'll be put in jail for his forbidden books
Quotes: "That may or may not be true"
Fun Facts: Spellsworth has phobaphobia, he's afraid of being afraid, Spellsworth uses spells that are insanely powerful, so he sleeps twelve hours a day ((from 9 pm to 9 am)) and has to drink Amal that he saves very often and also he often faints for using to much magic, Amal is his nickname for unicorn power, his library holds many forbidden books, he has a five inch book on poison joke that he wrote which he loves, he has many flybooks and is constantly adding paper to them to expand their memories

I accept any art of Spellsworth, if you draw him because you are nice or just feel like it post it here.  Also I would like any critiques on him and anything you think would make him better
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Go Up