Love Treasure, my OC

Started by AerisHikari, 2015 Jan 26, 09:03:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AerisHikari

I present to you my OCs Love Treasure

I desined her myself.

As you see she is a pink unicorn with a brown mane and cheesnut eyes. Her cutie Mark is a music note and a heart combined. Her Talent is her voice, perfect to sing love songs and Ballades.

She is just a regular Pony, kinda shy but she can live in society without trouble. She eat a lot, especially chips and candies, she love candies. She is stubborn, really stubborn and Nopony can change her mind, even her best friend. She is intelligent but cloud minded, she think too much sometimes and imagine a lot of things.  For her, life can be define in songs and if Evrypony lived in her mind, life would be a never ending musical.

She live happily in Ponyville alone in a little house. Nothing much to say about her except she doo little jobs to live. She is not really confident in her talent to make it her living but she have a micro in her house where she practice.

(I'm so sorry for my english, if i made mistakes in grammar, sentence or something please tell me, i'm french understand english is easyer for me than speak or write it.)

Emperor

Just a person.

I'm rarely on but you can message me. Through pms or on my account.

Go Up