Wanders Tavern [Open-RP]

Started by DrifterCrow, 2017 Sep 14, 16:21:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nightshade Star

Quote from: The King Here on 2017 Nov 27, 00:27:58[ Hello, I am here now. ]

Zacharie stepped through, he's not sure why, but he's here now. Taking a gander at the 'Players' around the room. He notices a couple faces but doesn't say anything. Just staring at them. Staring at them with his soulless eyes of his mask. Not creepy at all. Nope. He doesn't take anymore steps after he closes the door, he just stays by it.
Uh..
Whaaaaaaaat.
I look at Zacharie (as Miru said) and gave a slight smile, although I felt a little scared at that moment.

(YOUR OC I JUST LOOKED AT THE WEBSITE AND HE SPEAKS FRENCH I TAKE FRENCH I NEED TO LEARN FRENCH)

Julien999

((I speak french because I live in France.))

The human, Zed, noticed someone coming in this room through the magical door like the others. He tilted his top hat, still leaning against the counter, finding interested to the mask and bat wings. That's a rare kind of horse.

The Merchant

Quote from: mirustal on 2017 Nov 27, 01:28:08Ink sighed softly at the other, offering a soft smile still. He's aware the other isn't feeling anything positive towards the once aggressive author. He doubts any sort of happy feelings will be directed at him for a while. Hopefully he can become friends with the mare still? His brows turn upwards, a hopeful look on the long eared male's face.

Fear spikes off of the periwinkle pony, smile dropping whenever he hears the door open, then close. Those indigo eyes are filled with fear as they look around, then at the door slowly, almost eerily smoothly.
WHO.
Is all that came from his head at first.
Once he recognized that soulless mask, an excited memory 'smush' rushed into Ink's mind. It was! The cat friend!! Ink pressed his snout against the grumpy griffon, radiating excitement.
"Please excuse me for a moment, Colere; I see our friend over there!" He was trying not to squeal with glee, and judging by his giddy tone, it was also an invitation to GET UP. And you know. See the other pal of your's!
Well, hopefully it was the friend. And not another merchant that had made its way to the tavern. That would just be embarrassing! And possibly dangerous.
"Zach Zach Zach! Zach-a-riiie!" Ink giggled out excitedly, running around the bat-winged pony excitedly before rubbing his cheek on the other's cheek and neck. He has missed that friend so much!

Zacharie didn't expect Ink to pop over to him like that, he gave a delayed reaction with something that sounded like an 'oof,' stumbling a bit before gaining his balance again and chuckling under that soulless mask of his.
``Bonjour Ink. How are you doing?``
The masked pony pipped at the slightly smaller pony. He also gave a small wave of his hoof to the other two that greeted him, not really fazed by the fact there was a human, though he noticed the other looked quite fearful. Sliding his mask to the side of his face so he could get a better look at his old friend and giving him a small genuine smile.
Quote from: Zacharie``Rather than play by the rules, why don't we break them like you do? Mes ami?``
Wanna meet Zacharie?

indigoEruption

2017 Nov 27, 17:49:20 #263 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 27, 18:02:55 by mirustal
Ink's eyes were filled with joy and excitement, it pushing his panic and fear out of his little head. He couldn't help himself. He reared up, wrapping his forelegs/arms around the other. He missed ya so much, and you saying his name, well. That cements the fact you are THAT Zach. Friend to Colere and Ink!
"Oooh Zach I've missed you so much! And like always, you've broken some heavy tension! Seriously, you got a knack for it!" Ink giggled out, letting go of the friend.
"This is the best surprise yet!" Ink declared, a huge smile on his face.
"Oh! I should probably introduce you to everyone here!"

ColourKitty

Colere looked over at Zacharie. He gave a simple wave and looked away, putting his head on the table. He used his wings to cover his head. He was still a little angry, but he can't help that. The dark provided him with a sense of home. The whispered thoughts actually helped with that. As much as seeing Zacharie was... a surprise to say the least, he was more concerned about trying to stay calm. Mostly for Ink's sake. It was clear he was fond of his friend, and would do just about anything to protect him. Why the griffin was so fond of him is a mystery.

Colere exhaled gently and stayed quiet, not moving at all. He had the voice of someone else to listen to now. Someone familiar to him. Someone he could refer to as his "faith". Someone that may not have the best of things to say.
Corruption depends on the person.

Character Ref's: Colere

The Merchant

Ah yes, the satisfaction of new people. Zacharie never enjoyed it, yes, he was force to meet new people as a merchant but meeting people like this wasn't his cup of tea. Though it was Ink, and Ink was the one person he couldn't say no to. So going along with it.
"Sounds good to me."
Zach had replied while in the process of waving back at Colère then looking back at Ink, ready to follow that long eared friend around the place that he had accidentally stepped into and got himself into this in the first place.
Quote from: Zacharie``Rather than play by the rules, why don't we break them like you do? Mes ami?``
Wanna meet Zacharie?

Nightshade Star

My fright subsided after a few moments and seeing that Miru is attacking him with affection makes me know that Zacharie is okay. I waved a hoof at Zacharie.

indigoEruption

Ink smiled brightly to Zach, obviously excited to have him here still. Always with the excitement and whatnot with this boy. No chill.
"Well! You already know Colere! He is... Calming down? Yes." Ink comments, his voice a bit hush hush. "I will explain what happened later. It was madness."
He leads him over to Nightlight first out of the group. "This is Nightlight. She's one of the more understandable ones here! I give her... Mostly a thumbs up. At least friendship rate of approval." Ink comments. He doesn't mean for it to come off as rude, more as a compliment. Seeing as how most cause his paranoia to spike, and she hasn't done much of that... That should be a good sign, right?
He then trots over to Onyx Quill, giving him bit of an untrusting side eye. "This is Onyx Quill. He enjoys the butternut squash soup here and enjoys writing. ...I'd say more but I don't want to start anything. Him and Colere don't get along at the moment. I'll say that much." Just putting that out there so Zacharie isn't surprised by any tension later on.
Ink hesitates a bit, but heads over to the human. He keeps out of arm's reach of the magician, still not trusting them.
"This is JhaiZed. He goes by Zed, it seems. He enjoys magic tricks and slight of hands." His eyes said he was still fearful of the human. He doesn't say what happened to this, or says he'll explain it later. He just has that underlying SPOOKED look.
He steps back to Zacharie, offering another smile. "Aaand you already know me. I promise I have been good and not doing extreme shenanigans." Ink chuckled out as if it was a joke.

Onyx Quill

*Onyx quietly pays for his lunch and coffee, waves farewell to everyone, including Colere, then slips through the exit. He finds himself right back where he was before, on the road east of Somnambula*

"Now, where were we?"
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Nightshade Star

"Bonjour, Zacharie," I said, using French because he seems to enjoy it when he greeted Miru, him saying "Mon ami" or something like that.

(I take French at school but my teacher is as bad as heck so I only know basic words lol )

The Merchant

Zacharie carefully analyzed each individual as Ink introduced to him. Noting that Ink looked scared or uncomfortable around the human and one didn't have a good roundabout with Colère, angering him in some way. He also noted that the once fearful pony he saw earlier was now calm and the fear had disappeared. Zacharie waved back, eyeing the one who had left.
" At this time it would be, 'bonsoir,' but you did a good try. " Zacharie said with a smile before looking back at Ink.
" You sure you've been a good ami? " He joked back. " Do I need to survey Colère on your performance? "
Wanna meet Zacharie?

indigoEruption

Quote from: The Merchant on 2017 Nov 29, 23:24:42" You sure you've been a good ami? " He joked back. " Do I need to survey Colère on your performance? "

Ink raised his ears at that, a twitch of his nose present.
"Aah, I'm very confident I've been good! You can even ask Colere for confirmation!" Ink commented, putting his nose in the air. He was smiling widely, as if proud of the fact he's been good. What, does he usually cause trouble?

Julien999

2017 Nov 30, 01:13:43 #272 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 30, 01:15:51 by Julien999
"Hmm.." He listened a bit before saying something. "Bienvenue chez Wanders Tavern. Je vous assure que votre ami est un bon ami qui essaie de calmer la colère. Il a simplement peur de ma magie et de mon non-sense. Probablement de tous les choses qui ne font aucun sens."

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Nov 30, 01:13:43"Hmm.." He listened a bit before saying something. "Bienvenue chez Wanders Tavern. Je vous assure que votre ami est un bon ami qui essaie de calmer la colère. Il a simplement peur de ma magie et de mon non-sense. Probablement de tous les choses qui ne font aucun sens."
(Ok is that google translate or do you know French :P )

Onyx Quill

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Nov 30, 07:50:35(Ok is that google translate or do you know French :P )

((Said he/she lives in France, so probably the second one).
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

The Merchant

Zacharie did his signature chuckle, " I guess that means I don't need to survey Colère. It's good to see you've been good and not causing some chaos in some way. Though I can't really see you doing so. Maybe Colère, but not you. " He said, sliding his mask onto Ink's face before switching his attention to the human. " Merci, Monsieur. "
Wanna meet Zacharie?

Nightshade Star

Quote from: The Merchant on 2017 Nov 30, 15:15:13Zacharie did his signature chuckle, " I guess that means I don't need to survey Colère. It's good to see you've been good and not causing some chaos in some way. Though I can't really see you doing so. Maybe Colère, but not you. " He said, sliding his mask onto Ink's face before switching his attention to the human. " Merci, Monsieur. "
I watched as Zacharie slid the mask on Miru's head. 

Julien999

"Meh, I think it's better to speak with this language so that the majority of the peoples here can understand."

He uses the bell on the counter. Again, again, and again. @DrifterCrow

"It seems like the Tavern Keeper is busy behind that door." Zed said looking at the door behind the counter. 'Private'.

indigoEruption

Quote from: The Merchant on 2017 Nov 30, 15:15:13Zacharie did his signature chuckle, " I guess that means I don't need to survey Colère. It's good to see you've been good and not causing some chaos in some way. Though I can't really see you doing so. Maybe Colère, but not you. " He said, sliding his mask onto Ink's face before switching his attention to the human. " Merci, Monsieur. "
Ink stilled when the mask was slid onto his face. He couldn't believe it! He was honored with the opportunity to wear his friend's mask! He was scared to move for quite a while though, as if scared he would accidentally break the mask.
He eventually began walking around with it, then prancing, a feeling of joy radiating off from him. Really, he's almost like a foal right now.

Nightshade Star

Quote from: indigoEruption on 2017 Dec 02, 12:19:58Ink stilled when the mask was slid onto his face. He couldn't believe it! He was honored with the opportunity to wear his friend's mask! He was scared to move for quite a while though, as if scared he would accidentally break the mask.
He eventually began walking around with it, then prancing, a feeling of joy radiating off from him. Really, he's almost like a foal right now.
I smiled, thinking, Can he not be cute for a few seconds?! My face flushed for a few moments, but I felt bubbly inside, maybe helpless.

(HAMILPUN

Go Up