The Mysterious Portal

Started by Super sayian pony, 2016 Sep 03, 02:38:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

moonbeam16

((I meant location-wise.))

moonbeam16

Super sayian pony

// Sorry, My computer didn't want to let me onto the forums and its just letting me do it recently, We are at the School that's in EQG.

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

((Okay.  Good to know.))

Nightshade Star

2017 May 31, 16:55:30 #44 Last Edit: 2017 May 31, 16:59:04 by Nightshade Star
Ima join because it looks pretty fun.
Name: Nightlight Shine
Nickname: Nightlight
Race: Unicorn
Appearance (Pony): A coat that's a very light shade of sky blue. Her eyes are violet. Her hair is also violet, it's parted onto one side, and it's long and curly at the ends. Her cutie mark is a four pointed white star with a blue ribbon on the top.
Human Height: 6'1
Human Appearance: Pale skin and wearing a blue shirt and a white cardigan with her cutie mark on the cardigan. Has small hands and a blue and purple bracelet. Also has hair covering a part of her eye.
Personality & Backstory: Brainy and confident, but very fidgety and clumsy. She used to live in the human world until she passed out and woke up to find that she is in Equestria. Her hair was black then, but she dyed it to match the other ponies. Also very creative.

Super sayian pony

QuoteIma join because it looks pretty fun.
Name: Nightlight Shine
Nickname: Nightlight
Race: Unicorn
Appearance (Pony): A coat that's a very light shade of sky blue. Her eyes are violet. Her hair is also violet, it's parted onto one side, and it's long and curly at the ends. Her cutie mark is a four pointed white star with a blue ribbon on the top.
Human Height: 6'1
Human Appearance: Pale skin and wearing a blue shirt and a white cardigan with her cutie mark on the cardigan. Has small hands and a blue and purple bracelet. Also has hair covering a part of her eye.
Personality & Backstory: Brainy and confident, but very fidgety and clumsy. She used to live in the human world until she passed out and woke up to find that she is in Equestria. Her hair was black then, but she dyed it to match the other ponies. Also very creative.

// The more the merrier ;p Also in need of more activity :ajshifty:

*Red weaved through passersby to get to Midnight*

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

*Aqua Fire joined the party!

Name: Aqua Fire
Species: Earth Pony
Info: Aqua Fire is an Earth pony born from a Pegasus and a bat, and goes with the motto "Logic is Magic". Her older brother is a bat pony, and she looks up to him. Aqua Fire was born with water and fire powers, and is weak to ice. She loses her powers in the cold, but she doesn't mind.
Appearance: Profile Pic
Human Appearance: She's an average sized tween, with orange and blue hair. She always wears a hoodie, and her belt buckle is half a water droplet and half a fire ball. When she's "Ponyfied," she grows a griffion like tail, and gains her water/fire powers.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Nightshade Star

2017 May 31, 19:58:22 #47 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 01, 15:52:45 by Nightshade Star
(Ima do first person)
I drop out of the portal, dazed. I feel uncomfortable. I rub my head. I notice that there are small hands at the end of those hooves.
Wait, hooves?
Looking at the mirror I just came out of, I look at myself. Fairly weird and familiar at the same time.
Oh wait.
Hands.
Legs.
NOSE!!
OH LUNA I'M A HUMAN AGAIN!!!

( lol )
And then I scream.

Aqua Fire

Aqua walked through the forest, trying to get out. She was halfway in the forest-or was she halfway out? She didn't know.
'Why did Lunar encourage me to go camping?' She thought to herself. Her older brother had wings, and could fly out. She couldn't. She hadn't mastered her water/fire wings yet. All she could do was hover. (Stealing the thing that Peace did in House II)
"Can you stop talking about me?" Aqua yelled. "Also, who are you?" Oh.. Um.. I'm a voice in the distance.
"Can you help me out?" No, I have to lead you to a portal.
"What?" Nothing! Um.. Aqua suddenly stumbled into an odd looking thing. She had no idea what it was.
"Yes I do. It's a portal."  :l Anyway.. Aqua decided to go through.
"No way! Who knows where it leads-" Wind picked up, and pushed her through the portal.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHH" Aqua yelled. She landed on her head into a dimension where only some know of its existence.. The human realm.
"Ow.."

Nightshade Star

2017 Jun 01, 15:46:00 #49 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 01, 15:51:13 by Nightshade Star
Another person came out as I was inspecting myself in the mirror. She crashes into me and we both fall.
"Oww..." I say, rubbing my head for the second time. I pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. It hurts. That means that this is real.
OMG!!!
Why exactly did I end up here?
A flashback appears in front of me. I was walking in the forest, and I discovered a mirror carved into a tree, and that mirror was just tall enough for anypony to fit in. I gazed at the mirror in silence.
Suddenly, the wind bursts and blows me in.
That's where the flashback ends.

Aqua Fire

Aqua notices another person. She's on top of her.
"OH! Are you ok?" She says, getting off of her. She notices something strange. It is a creature she's never seen before. She looks down, and notices her hooves are gone, as well as her tail. Her muzzle is smaller as well.
"OH MY CELESTIA WHAT HAPPENED!?!?" She yelled, confused and afraid.

Nightshade Star

"Uhh...." This will take WAAAY too long to explain.
I just say, "I have no idea" and go on.

Post Merge

@Super sayian pony
@Aqua Fire
*nudge*

Aqua Fire

Aqua got up on all fours. Why were her front hooves different from her back?

Nightshade Star

"Here, you get up on twos," I say while standing. But then I fall.
"Although it takes a bit to get used to it." I add.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

Aqua did a handstand, then fell over. She tried again, standing a little longer, but fell again. She then stood on her back two hooves. She tried to walk, then immediately fell.

moonbeam16

((Sorry for being not here.))
Midnight notices the dragonpony walk toward her.  She noticed he was using only two legs, and decided to do the same.
Or rather, try.
Midnight falls over instantly, unused to using only two legs.  Defeated, she sat there, waiting for the dragonpony to come to her.

Nightshade Star

After a few tries, I finally got it and was able to walk. I jog around to make sure.

Aqua Fire

Aqua finds a pole, and uses it. Once she had control, she let go.
"I'm- I'm doing it! Ima actually stan-" She then fell over.
"WILL YOU STOP!!" Stop? Stop what?
"When ever you say something, I do it!" So?
"STOP MAKING ME FALL!!" But it's so fun! =3

Nightshade Star

? I glare as the person I tripped on talks to herself.

Go Up