Holiday Cruise Ship RP [Sign-in]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 02:57:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper to concessions pony: May I get one more slice of pie please?

Concessions pony: Sure is a lot of pie you are getting.

Peacekeeper:  X3 Eh yea. It is for also these ponies here, too.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stryder221

"Really now? And I thought it was common..." Was Lorym's response. "I've been told that generosity, kindness and such were desirable traits here in Equestria."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

"Indeed. On that note, with the way you worded that, are you not from Equestria?" He asks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

frío

Elen smiles Nice to meet you lightning
_sorry for being late_
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Stryder221

"No, we're not." Was the answer. "The Frozen North is where we're from, far from most civilization. I was a... wanderer, as some would put it. A nomad. "
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

"Sounds pretty interesting," He states, genuinely interested.

"I've been to many a place, but never for very long, save for around the Canterlot or Ponyville parts of Equestria. I think I went to the North once, but I don't recall it too awfully much. How is it up there?" He inquires.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Same to you[/glow] "
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

The concessions pony brings another slice of cake. Peace takes the cake and presents it to Lightning.

Peacekeeper: Here you go lightning. Your cake is here.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stryder221

"Harsh." Was the simple response. "Living alone in the mountains wasn't at all easy alone, let alone with a foal. In a place like that, survival was only for the fittest, or the ones with a big stick. I was lucky enough to have both."
Then again, the Crystal Empire hadn't been that far away, if she remembered right. She could've moved there, had there not been... issues. Issues that she wasn't even going to approach in this conversation.

Gamepaw

Game stared hungrily at the cake that had arrived, always wanting to stuff his muzzle with something.

Freedome blitz

hello peace keeper i sent in my sign in my i come aboard

Gamepaw

( @Freedome blitz Just wait for Peace to reply saying you have been accepted, also ensure that your OOC and IC are seperate so people know what is being said.)

Fu-shia Writer

when life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

Freedome blitz

2016 Apr 26, 23:09:17 #93 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 26, 23:13:17 by Freedome blitz
my name and oc are the same thing gamepaw

Post Merge

thanks peace keeper and i know a good way to enter  on the cruise ship 

Gamepaw

(OOC = Out of Character which is this bracket text here, which is not in the RP just for talking out of the context of the RP. IC = In Character which means the actual RP text.)

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Apr 26, 00:22:11
"Harsh." Was the simple response. "Living alone in the mountains wasn't at all easy alone, let alone with a foal. In a place like that, survival was only for the fittest, or the ones with a big stick. I was lucky enough to have both."
Then again, the Crystal Empire hadn't been that far away, if she remembered right. She could've moved there, had there not been... issues. Issues that she wasn't even going to approach in this conversation.

"Lucky indeed," He replies. "Speaking of, regarding the foal, is he yours?" He asks.

Stryder221

"Of course." Said the mare. "And even if he wasn't, I'd have looked after him just the same."
However, it was right around this point that Lorym had tired of talking about herself.
"As much fun as it is to pretty much tell you my life story, let's talk about you for a little while. What's your story?"

Jcfraven

"I suppose it's only fair I delve into myself some," He concurs, grinning with his fangs out.

"As you know, my name's Chaos, 'normal' name being Broken Spectrum. I acquired such a name due to the nature of who I am, an extremely rare race known as a Chaos Pony. We house the power to tap into one of the ancient magics of the world, which is, you'd probably guess, Chaos Magic. Such allows for numerous feats of magic usually not seen, such as shape-shifting, flying without a proper method, amongst other things," He explains.

"With me in particular, I don't delve into my past much. Since you have been so kind to me though, in the end, I will at least say that I came from a village, that no longer exists," He states, his eyes darkening for a second before turning back to normal, returning to his earlier expression.

Stryder221

"I see... You've got quite a bit going for you, don't you? I wouldn't let it go to your head, though." She had commented.
However, the little tidbit about Chaos' village was enough to get her curiosity. "As in wiped from the map, or-"

She immediately cut herself off, failing to look the chaos pony in the eye when she did so.
"Sorry. I know, it's none of my business..."

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Apr 27, 21:21:50
"I see... You've got quite a bit going for you, don't you? I wouldn't let it go to your head, though." She had commented.
However, the little tidbit about Chaos' village was enough to get her curiosity. "As in wiped from the map, or-"

She immediately cut herself off, failing to look the chaos pony in the eye when she did so.
"Sorry. I know, it's none of my business..."

"It's quite alright. I should have known that would yield some curiosity. The village was burned by a mercenary unit of the crown, guess to whom they were after?" He replies with an inquiry.

Go Up