Holiday Cruise Ship RP [Sign-in]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 02:57:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

While eating, he happens to feel something and looks around... then downward. THere is a wolf, a rather large wolf to put at that, on the ground who seems to have taken liking to the pie. Peace chuckles a bit and decides to give his second slice to the wolf. He wonders who's wolf is it and looks to Elen.

Peacekeeper: Um... excuse me ma'am. Is this your wolf? It's a nice wolf.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

frío

Elen looks at the wolf Oh...No its not but it looks hungry Elen Snaps of a peice of her pie and hands it out to the wolf
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper: Oh okay. Hmm... then who's wolf is it? Must belong to somepony.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

frío

it has no collar, it can't been somepony's

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Apr 20, 23:29:10
"It's not intruding when you're invited. I'm sure." The mare had said.
And as she watched Spectrum taking a look around, she felt increasingly thankful that she happened to have gotten a room with a balcony overlooking the sea.

"No. Bigger, and more noisy." She had said in response to the rat problem.
An indignant squeak was heard from under the bed as it's inhabitant quickly poked his head out, glaring at the mare before noticing Chaos and quickly retreating.

"It's fine, Lei. He can keep a secret."
She had said immediately, closing the door behind them as the colt once more poked his head out, staring curiously at their guest.
"This here's Broken Spectrum, but Chaos should work as well. C'mon, say hello."

Lei's only response was to once again head back under the bed, still staring from underneath and causing his mother to sigh.
"My son's a bit shy around others... Doesn't talk much either. Not only that, there was an incident with our tickets, and now he has to play the part of a stowaway until we set sail, where it's too late to do anything about it."

"Probably would be a good time to tell you my... other name, as well. Lorym. That's the name I was born with, and the one I prefer."

"I suppose not," He replies to the intrusion comment. He watches the exchange between Lorym and Lei, chuckling, before hearing about the incident.

"Never fun with problematic tickets, I would guess. That's why I don't use them," He responds. Hearing her other name, he smiles.

"Lorym, a much better name, I'd say," He comments, before heading over to Lei's hiding place, noticing the missing flowers, and kneeling some.

"Hello there Lei, I noticed you enjoyed those flowers. I could give you some chocolate ones, but you'd have to come out and talk to me first," He offers, in an attempt to break the ice with the little one.

Stryder221

The offer of chocolate flowers didn't seem to tempt the colt at all. If anything, it seemed to make him retreat further into the depths of the bed's underside.
To this, his mother only rolled her eyes. "He... doesn't take sweets from strangers, either." She said with a bit of a frown.

It was then that she decided she'd have to get him out herself, getting down on the floor next to the bed.
"Hey... It's alright, little one." Lorym said, incredibly soft and completely unlike anything she seemed like before then. "Nothing's gonna happen while I'm here. Come on..."

After a few moments, the small colt slowly exited, crawling out of the bed. Only to rush right behind Lorym's forelegs, but still, progress.
He couldn't have been much older than four or five years, but even so, he had his mark already. A black ouroboros symbol, or a serpent eating it's own tail.

With a little nudge, the mare managed to get him to step a bit closer. "H... Hi." Was all the colt could manage, though, before he went right back to hiding behind his mother.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Apr 21, 06:55:11
The offer of chocolate flowers didn't seem to tempt the colt at all. If anything, it seemed to make him retreat further into the depths of the bed's underside.
To this, his mother only rolled her eyes. "He... doesn't take sweets from strangers, either." She said with a bit of a frown.

It was then that she decided she'd have to get him out herself, getting down on the floor next to the bed.
"Hey... It's alright, little one." Lorym said, incredibly soft and completely unlike anything she seemed like before then. "Nothing's gonna happen while I'm here. Come on..."

After a few moments, the small colt slowly exited, crawling out of the bed. Only to rush right behind Lorym's forelegs, but still, progress.
He couldn't have been much older than four or five years, but even so, he had his mark already. A black ouroboros symbol, or a serpent eating it's own tail.

With a little nudge, the mare managed to get him to step a bit closer. "H... Hi." Was all the colt could manage, though, before he went right back to hiding behind his mother.

*I had a friend whose Ponysona in a horrible fanfiction we made had a cutie mark just like that xD.

Intrigued by the change in tone, but staying silent during it, he smiles at the colt.

"Well hello to you too, Lei. I'll leave the new flowers on the bed, for if you want them," He replies. "Your mother loves birds, did you know that?" He asks, to tease the mare.

Space Ace

Having finally made it aboard, Sky decided the best course of action was to head to his room first. Looking around could at least wait until he had found his room and dropped off his luggage. With that, the stallion began heading in what seemed like the right direction.

Gamepaw

Game wagged happily has he devoured the pie slices, not only getting the one he expected but another. The wolf was still somewhat unsure about ponies but these two gave him pie, so they are good.

Stryder221

2016 Apr 21, 17:37:47 #49 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 21, 19:39:43 by Stryder221
[OOC: Can't say that doesn't make me worry, Raven.  :( ]

"T-thank you, sir." Lei stuttered out, much to his mother's approval as she looked at him fondly.
Being teased, however, shifted her attention right back to Spectrum, and her expression shifted right back to that of stone as well.

But she wasn't about to get mad over such a little thing.
"The offer still stands. If you can endure sleeping on a couch at night, you're free to stay with us for the trip."
Looking at the one bed, it was quickly apparent why the couch was necessary. Put simply, this bed wasn't intended for individuals the size of alicorns. Barely enough for Lorym and Lei, but no more than that.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

"You're welcome," He replies to the foal, before hearing the next statement by Lorym, to which he then replies: "Appreciations, I shall indeed take up that offer. I can sleep on almost anything comfortably," He replies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Stryder221

As can I, but this seems the best arrangement possible for us all.
Was Lorym's unspoken response, right before she went over to the door as Lei dived back under the bed.

"Good to hear." The mare had said, opening up the door. "But right now, this room's not big enough for us all."
She already needed to duck just to avoid smacking her head on the top of the door-frame, and the rooms of ships like these weren't often known for their size. Having all three ponies squashed together and doing nothing, to her, felt like a disaster waiting to happen.

Jcfraven

"I can make more room, you know," He replies, turning himself back into a Raven, and cawing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Stryder221

2016 Apr 21, 22:33:08 #53 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 21, 22:38:37 by Stryder221
"I'd rather you didn't." Was the simple response as Lorym only stared at the pony-turned-raven.
After a moment, she then apparently gave up and closed the door. "...Fine. It's not like there's much better to deal with."

Without another word, she opened up the large suitcase she'd left on the bed and looking over the hammer inside, an over-sized thing that seemed more suited for Minotaur hands than Pony hooves.

Meanwhile, a quiet click could be heard from underneath the bed and a faint light began shine. Shortly after, the turning of a book's pages could also be heard.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Apr 21, 04:11:21
it has no collar, it can't been somepony's

Peacekeeper: No owner? Huh... so how the hay did this one get inside? Well... probably found a way in secretly or is owned by somepony, just doesn't like collars on him?

He looks down to Game devouring the pies.

Peacekeeper: Dang he really loves the pie. I should order more. *looks up to Elen* Want another pie?

Gamepaw

Game, even though it wasn't directed at him, looked up at the pony offering pie and put on a begging face.

frío

no im fine, but get the wolf some Pie. Elen Looks at the Wolf with his begging face

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]How big of an appetite does that mutt even have?![/glow]" said the voice of an earth pony listening in but sounded surprised. She looked close to the chubby wolf who was begging for more.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper: Alright then.

Last he said to Elen before calling up the pony behind the counter.

Peacekeeper: May I get 1 more blueberry pie please?

As looked back to the wolf, he got startled by a voice. He sees another mare standing by looking to the wolf as well. He decides to answer.

Peacekeeper: I have no clue, but he sure is hungry. Not sure who's wolf is it, and if it even has an owner. He probably hasn't eaten in a while.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Apr 21, 22:33:08
"I'd rather you didn't." Was the simple response as Lorym only stared at the pony-turned-raven.
After a moment, she then apparently gave up and closed the door. "...Fine. It's not like there's much better to deal with."

Without another word, she opened up the large suitcase she'd left on the bed and looking over the hammer inside, an over-sized thing that seemed more suited for Minotaur hands than Pony hooves.

Meanwhile, a quiet click could be heard from underneath the bed and a faint light began shine. Shortly after, the turning of a book's pages could also be heard.

"Be happy I didn't turn into an elephant. That would've gone over swimmingly," He replies, chuckling. "Seriously though, I appreciate you allowing me to stay here," He continues, bowing to her in his Raven form.

Go Up