Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

DAAANG!!!
Would be super cool to actually be able to do such that.

I got me an Elgato Game capture HD60 for being able to upload my Smash vids. Man, would have been such a money saver to be able to upload some of the greatest moments.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Rikaria

I HAD a replay I wanted to share... but of course updates made it no longer compatible ._.

Ah, the wonders of character tweaking/nerfing/buffing...
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Peace Keeper

Same here.

Wish I could have held on my good match videos a bit longer till I got my capture card.
Oh well. Sure gonna miss em.

I know once the Lucas update comes in soon, another tweeking, and another wiping of old recorded videos.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

KirbyFluttershy

It's possible to upload the replays from 3DS and wii-u versions. All i know is that you need the capture card for the wii-u.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Peace Keeper

lol I once used a cheap photo camera to record my vids from the 3DS and the Wii U, but was a hassle to do.

GoldenTerrabyte

I got my copy of Smash 3DS back! :p
I'm back

Rikaria

2015 Jun 13, 09:47:33 #867 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 13, 14:48:04 by Rikaria
Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 May 31, 01:00:32
It's possible to upload the replays from 3DS and wii-u versions. All i know is that you need the capture card for the wii-u.

I already said updates don't allow you to play old replays due to character tweaking.

Spoiler: EDIT: Not a surprise really, but still... • show
Roy and Ryu have been confirmed for SSB4. Videos of them have been leaked ahead of time, amongst other things like new Trophies, new Kirby caps, Ryu's stage, etc.

Itty Bit

Spoiler: show
Bleeeh, I can't help but feel a little dissappointed in the two leaked characters. I can understand how some people are, though. Roy feels like just another clone to me, and Ryu is starting to grow on me a bit, but he sort of feels like Snake when he got confirmed. He just... doesn't seem to fit in as well as characters like Pac-Man. I'm happy to see he is getting his own stage, though.

Rikaria

2015 Jun 14, 11:11:36 #869 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 14, 11:25:12 by Rikaria
All previous leaks are now available as DLC. Don't expect to be able to purchase anything right away though, as the servers are heavily flooded at the moment (as of this post).

Other content, like Tourney Mode and uploading old and current replays via YouTube, will come later. (To clarify, old replays also include the ones that aren't compatible with the latest update, so don't delete them (yet)!)

GoldenTerrabyte

I wanna buy Mewtwo and Lucas, but I don't see myself buying Roy and Ryu any time soon. As much as I welcome those two into the game with open arms, I just don't need to play as them. :p I think seeing them online will be enough for me. Mewtwo and Lucas however I really want!
I'm back

Itty Bit

2015 Jun 14, 11:57:11 #871 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 14, 12:01:29 by Itty Bit
Remember what I said about warming up to Ryu two seconds ago? Yeah.
I like how they have a system of holding down the button vs tapping it gives different moves. Ryu looks incredibly technical!
I also think it's worth putting these here~

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: GoldenTerrabyte on 2015 Jun 14, 11:34:49
I wanna buy Mewtwo and Lucas, but I don't see myself buying Roy and Ryu any time soon. As much as I welcome those two into the game with open arms, I just don't need to play as them. :p I think seeing them online will be enough for me. Mewtwo and Lucas however I really want!

Like my Friend said it's worth the money if you're a fan of the character and melee, and brawl (lucas and mewtwo only), but not for the games that they're from which is roy from FE, lucas from mother 3, and ryu from SF.

There are 2 roys right now so if you want to know which roy is which, we'll just have to say FE roy and koopaling roy.

Rikaria

2015 Jun 14, 12:39:29 #873 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 14, 13:11:35 by Rikaria
Makes me wonder why they didn't do this in the first place: http://nintendoeverything.com/smash-controller-app-out-now-use-3ds-as-a-controller-on-wii-u-without-the-game/

Oh, and just a note: the Miiverse Stage can't be played online.

Spoiler: What's basically going on with the servers at the moment (not really) • show

Julius

THEY HAD TO RELEASE ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE ONE WEEK I'LL HAVE NO MONEY AT ALL! OF COURSE! ono
Purr~

KirbyFluttershy

Yeah there's a server traffic going on so you guys have to wait till the server traffic dies down.

I did expect all of the DLCs to come out, but of course, I won't be able to get them later till my last transaction gets through or not.

Chromastone64

I've never played Street Fighter, so I'm not sure I'll EVER be able to pull off those combos for Ryu.
But I'm looking forward to Roy. That intro when he smacked the other Roy was priceless.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LostSanity

Makes me kind of glad I quit playing. I can't afford this extra stuff anyway.

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

KirbyFluttershy

you don't need character DLCs to play the game unless you want to play with the new character DLCs. There's a character bundle for them as well, but it cost more than individual characters for both systems.

Peace Keeper

O: WOOAAAHHH!!!

Roy, and Ryu!!! Oh man. This is just epic to me.

Go Up