Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

Guess I should just play regular Smash Mode for now. On either versions.

Other than the Miiverse stuff I posted, I'm also happy that I'll now be able to share my stages such as...
Up-Smash Arena (U-S A!)

And
Wii U GamePad

Sunshine Smash

I don't really think I'll get Mewtwo anyways. I didn't really like him in Melee, and I wouldn't spend more than a dollar for a character I honestly don't care for.

It was 40 dollars for Smash 4 3DS, right? It has 40+ characters and a functioning game. If they really wanted me to spend my money, give us an entirely new character, like Raiden. That's something I'd actually buy at Mewtwo's price, because he'd actually be a new character. Not some guy who was cut for Brawl, and someone I'd actually choose Lucario over anyways.

But that's just me. I know others really wanted this, and I can understand it. I know people like him, and I don't hate those people, I understand where they're coming from. But I'd just want an entirely unique character as payable DLC.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Jenzy

I'm not sure if my images aren't loading. I haven't seen any responses...

Or it's being ignored...

Yeah. I already got my Main Villager, and my Secondaries Lucario, Dr. Mario, Ludwig, etc. It's nice that I got Mewtwo for free for having both versions (and the soundtrack CD), but it would be nice to see a new character with a unique moveset, that's not from a past installment.

Personally, I want to vote for Shantae. I haven't really put any votes in the ballot. I just drew a picture.

Others like Chorus Kid, etc, seem like they'd be great choices too.

IMO, the Mario Kart DLC seems to be more worth the price compared to a new fighter character in Smash.
$7.99 for 3 characters, 4 vehicles, and 8 courses, compared to $4.99 for a single character. And the costumes, they look cool, but if they're just aesthetics, I might just pass on that. Costumes would even be better for FREE. Unless they actually do something to the Mii fighter.

GoldenTerrabyte

I played with Mewtwo a bit at my friend's house, and personally I hadn't been excited so much for Mewtwo, but he's surprisingly fun to play as! I would definitely like to see more DLC characters, especially excited for Lucas, Lucas was one of my favorites in Brawl.
I'm back

GlassMirror

As long as Toon Links is with me I have no problems...  ovO

And for those who want Raiden in the game, just to let you know I want him in the game to! :3 <3

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2015 Apr 16, 17:16:30
As long as Toon Links is with me I have no problems...  ovO

And for those who want Raiden in the game, just to let you know I want him in the game to! :3 <3

:D

I'd love to see him using his moves from his game as his attacks! I just can't decide what his final smash would be. Probably Blade Mode finished off with a strong punch. Or maybe something with Wolf. That'd be awesome!

Jenzy

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Jenzy on 2015 Apr 16, 17:27:23
Yep, definitely ignored...

Oh, sorry. I did see them.

They looked pretty cool. I really like that Wii U stage!

Rikaria

There's a rumor that Roy (from Fire Emblem; was also previously on Melee) and Ryu (from Street Fighter) are future DLC characters. Someone went through the files and found things pointing towards that. I'm not keeping my hopes up, though.

Spoiler: show
I'm not linking the article due to reasons, but you can search for it yourself.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Sunshine Smash

Well. I just fought a Mewtwo. All in all.... Pretty disappointing same old thing from Melee. I'm probably not buying him.

Rikaria

2015 Apr 16, 19:53:46 #850 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 16, 19:55:32 by Rikaria
Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Apr 16, 18:44:18
Well. I just fought a Mewtwo. All in all.... Pretty disappointing same old thing from Melee.

Actually:

- A charging Shadow Ball (Neutral Special) no longer does damage
- Confusion (Side Special) can't be chained/spammed to keep "tossing" someone, at least not immediately after one hits
- It can walljump now
- Unlike Charizard and Lucario, its Final Smash is a one-attack-then-revert-back-to-normal one
- At the moment, it doesn't have any Customs

KirbyFluttershy

The only con about using mewtwo is smash run. you will encounter chandelures during the run, but you'll be powering them up with dark attacks.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

Mewtwo has SOME non-elemental attacks, though.

GlassMirror

Quote from: Jenzy on 2015 Apr 16, 16:23:09
Guess I should just play regular Smash Mode for now. On either versions.

Other than the Miiverse stuff I posted, I'm also happy that I'll now be able to share my stages such as...
Up-Smash Arena (U-S A!)

And
Wii U GamePad

I can tell that you made that wii u stage because it looks so awesome!

KirbyFluttershy

I noticed that only 3 characters have been adjusted so far, but nothing else i've seen so far. What I know so far is that ganondorf's neutral, back, and forward Air has been adjusted, little mac's jump height has also been adjusted (which i heard so far), and of course diddy kong has been nerfed.

Rikaria

Nintendo Everything and Nintendo Life posted about the nerfs, I think. Surprisingly, there were also some controller-based mechanics that were changed.

Spoiler: show
Sorry, again, you'll have to look it up yourself.

Peace Keeper

I read a long list of adjustments and fixes. Pretty crazy that people easter-egg hunt these new adjustments. Guess people finally got what they wanted, a less OP DD.

Also, I wanna plays those levels. Where's da Wii U?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Rikaria

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Apr 16, 23:52:51
I read a long list of adjustments and fixes. Pretty crazy that people easter-egg hunt these new adjustments. Guess people finally got what they wanted, a less OP DD.

There's a dedicated Super Smash Bros. forum (not thread) for that.

Itty Bit

You mean SmashBoards? Yeah, everyone rejoiced when Diddy's Hoo Hah combo got fixed.
I really like Mewtwo so far. He's not somebody I can see myself playing as often, but he still is a lot a fun. I can see disable being pretty potential once people learn to use it just right in the future.
But for now, I think I'll stick with my core 3 characters ^-^

KirbyFluttershy

I dunno if any of you guys have a problem or didn't get the mewtwo DLC codes from club nintendo yet, but I know that some of you guys registered both SSB 3DS and wii-u to get the DLC code and some haven't gotten the code yet.

Go Up