Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Itty Bit

I feel sort of bad for Sakurai He's been wanting to stop making Smash since before the development of Brawl, and he's still pumping out Smash. It makes me feel even more guilty with his arms all messed up at the moment.
I love the guy and can't help but feel excited he is making more content, but the guy really needs a break...

But anyway, I'm sure you guys know who I'm voting for ^^;

Nala Valor

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 Apr 04, 18:41:10
I couldn't help, but notice that we haven't gotten some matchmaking around here although my friends told me that there was lag going on during online play so I may be guessing it's opponent's connections.

guys, like i said, characters you vote for will not make it to smash for 2 reasons. one reason is that the characters of that game are owned by another company and the other reason is for the next smash.
if i wasnt lazy, i could link you to an article that has an interview with some nintendo people that says that 3rd party characters ARE a very possible option. my only concern is those who are already on playstation all-star or other fighting games. the most likely 3rd party character are from the Sonic games (Tails, Amy, Knuckles or who ever is that badger) and Banjo-Kazooie combo since it was actually spoken of by the peoples at Xbox and Nintendo probably heard them.

my personal wish list though (cuz why not)
-Dixie Kong having a complete different move set from diddy kong but having the same down and side B, final smash could be just spawing a lot of bananas like peach's but of course after eating could be thrown to make other's trip
-Inklings that could move like how they move in Splatoon by using there attacks to put ink everywhere, final smash being that giant rocket/tactical nuke that they showed in one of the trailers
-Kammy Koopa/Kamek being some sort of ranged energy projectille fighter, final smash could be making everyone smaller and making her attack gain additionnal knockback or damage (the 2 would be broken)
-Paper Mario, being a completely different character then Mario. his air attacks could be the same as mario but his special could be his hammer that's charged like in most of the mario rpg games (SMRPG, the paper marios and the Mario and luigy series), down B could be using a paper koopa shell that he steps on (refer to kooper in the first Paper Mario game) and the rest of his move pool could be taken from all the games i mentionned

Julius

OH MY LUNA YOU REMINDED ME OF PAPER MARIO! I now know who I'm voting for! X3
Purr~

Itty Bit

Inklings is my runner up for who I'd love to see. That could just be because of my general hype for the game X3
Maybe at E3 they might announce it or something, idk. It would be cool.

LostSanity

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Apr 04, 18:24:00
He needs some love... After the re-release of his first game (PSOne -> Wii, if you're wondering), he hasn't gotten any more new games... I definitely can see a possible moveset for him on SSB4.

Maybe so but he still remains an "impossible character" as far as I'm concerned.

:(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Itty Bit

Only a few days left until the Mewtwo DLC!
But I'm hoping we finally get that Miiverse stage they mentioned in that one direct almost half a year ago ^^;

... Oh wow, can you guys believe Smash 4 has already been out for half a year now?

Rikaria

Considering how out of control Miiverse gets at times, I'm not really looking forward to that stage...

What I AM excited for (other than Mewtwo, obviously) is being able to share stages. I'm not creative at all, so I'm happy to be able to play on others'... well... stages.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

people were talking about mewtwo so far and they were about to main the character once the DLC is out. i've been hearing things about that lately. Let's just hope that we can brush our rusty skills from melee mewtwo > SSB4 mewtwo by tomorrow or wednesday. sometimes they can release the DLC by 1 day margin.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

Considering the codes will be distributed via email, it might take a while.

EDIT: To those who registered both games, check your email now; codes are being sent out ahead of time.

GlassMirror

I wish the 3DS version of smash bros. had that feature where you can make your own stages.... Some things they missed.

... Smash run is still pretty fun though x3

Rikaria

2015 Apr 14, 12:46:36 #830 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 15, 10:06:28 by Rikaria
Quote from: GlassMirror on 2015 Apr 14, 10:55:02
I wish the 3DS version of smash bros. had that feature where you can make your own stages.... Some things they missed.

Can't due to limited resources.

EDIT: I forgot to mention: the Mewtwo DLC codes DO expire, so use them ASAP!

KirbyFluttershy

I hope you guys or club nintendo members are enjoying the mewtwo DLC. I think I did pretty much horrible when it comes to KOs, but still improving.

Sunshine Smash

Everyone is talking about all the people they want in the game, like Sora or Snake. And I'm probably the only person I know who wants Cyborg Raiden from MG Rising

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

KirbyFluttershy

Remember it's the company who owns that game series like Konami who owns Metal Gear solid Series. I have a character That I want in, but I have to give a reason why I wanted that character to be a fighter.

Jenzy

Miiverse stuff...

I'm still kinda more excited about Mario Kart stuff again, but the new Smash stuff certainly are still very enjoyable to see. It was nice playing as Mewtwo.

Sunshine Smash

2015 Apr 15, 23:14:28 #835 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 15, 23:16:56 by Sunshine Smash
Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 Apr 15, 21:13:57
Remember it's the company who owns that game series like Konami who owns Metal Gear solid Series. I have a character That I want in, but I have to give a reason why I wanted that character to be a fighter.

Well of course I gave a reason. Just like in MGS, Raiden became Snake's successor. So why not have Raiden in 4 to succeed Snake from Brawl, and carry on the greatness of Metal Gear?

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Rikaria

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Apr 16, 12:55:34
This is a very important public service announcement; PLEASE read this: http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-working-on-a-patch-for-smash-bros-online-connectivity-issues-relating-to-mewtwo/

Oh great. I did all-star mode as mewtwo in SSB wii-u and now this issue happened before we didn't even know that it was going to happen?

Rikaria

Seeing as this was the first ever character DLC added, of course there's bound to be problems.

KirbyFluttershy

Well I only did classic 7.0 and all-star on the SSB 3DS as mewtwo. as for the wii-u system, then i only did all-star mode as I said before. It's a good thing those that are waiting for the DLC codes and the payable mewtwo DLC haven't gotten the problem just yet.

Go Up