Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

To Joylight:
     Ok. He'll be waiting for you.

To Sunshine Smash  Joylight:
     Ok it's restarted. Hopefully that works. Let me know if you still don't see it open.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Joylight

2014 Nov 07, 19:43:22 #621 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 07, 19:46:53 by Joylight
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Nov 07, 19:42:03
To Joylight:
     Ok. He'll be waiting for you.

Ok, set up a room for me? :3

Edit:

Nevermind, I made a room. Ready whenever.

Peace Keeper

2014 Nov 07, 19:46:56 #622 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 07, 19:54:20 by Peace Keeper
Hmm. I guess you can't see it open then. He is creating it again, so hopefully this time it works, if not, let me know.

---------------

I guess he will join y'all guys then. Since there are two of you, is it okay for him to jump back and forth between players?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Joylight

Ehh, while we wait why don't we discuss about ratios and what not?  :P

What do you guys think of the upcoming 8 Player Smash? It's hetic looking. Reminds me of Multiman Melee back in...well, Melee.

Still can't get a KO in Cruel Mode tho.  :c

Peace Keeper

I will actually want to attempt the 1v7 lvl 9 CPU survival challenge. I know I will get my flanked whooped, but just to know how long can I survive, and how many KOs I can get

Joylight

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Nov 07, 19:55:56
I will actually want to attempt the 1v7 lvl 9 CPU survival challenge. I know I will get my flanked whooped, but just to know how long can I survive, and how many KOs I can get

Me too. I wanna try it. Looks like fun~

Peace Keeper

If somehow I can win, I'll be ready for the tournaments. If I win without a KO, I'll be king of the world. If I beat them without gettin touched, I am TAS.

Joylight

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Nov 07, 20:03:27
If somehow I can win, I'll be ready for the tournaments. If I win without a KO, I'll be king of the world. If I beat them without gettin touched, I am TAS.

I don't think I share as much confidence as the rest of you when it comes to tournaments. I know I'll choke under pressure. I'm all about comfort. No offense.

1-on-1
306 Battles
146 Victories
160 Losses
47.71 % Win Rate

Yeeeeah, not a good looking roster so far, but I am going to make up those losses someday.

Peace Keeper

WOOOAAAAH  O:

You have a higher win/loss ratio than any of my online games on Xbox Live. I always end up in losing teams every time I join.  :c

Joylight

2014 Nov 07, 20:14:39 #629 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 07, 20:23:18 by Joylight
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Nov 07, 20:12:09
WOOOAAAAH  O:

You have a higher win/loss ratio than any of my online games on Xbox Live. I always end up in losing teams every time I join.  :c

Bought it the night it released. No worries though, if you teamed up with me I'll grant you a win. More or less.

Wait...you have Xbox? :| Cool. Cool. Don't worry, it happens to me too, you just gotta know your character's strenght and weaknesses.

For example, DK is swift and powerful but has a 1 sec. waiting period in between landing an attack in the air from a short jump. Bowser's down air is swift as well but don't use it when you don't have any ground under you, you'll fall straight down without stopping.

It's also good to know your opponents moves too. Nothing wrong with learning from the Replay Channel either.

Edit: Ok, he's online but I don't see a room from him. Do he have the latest update? Made an online profile and checked his online settings?

Peace Keeper

Yea. I'm usually the top of the leaderboards, but still end up in the losing team. I don't know how much better I have to be to compensate for the team's overall skill.

I tell my nephew he's not ready for glory yet until he beats classic in 9.0 intensity. So far, he manages to beat 5 stages at 9.0, but it's the master core that gets him a lot. He always manages to finish 8.5

Joylight

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Nov 07, 20:20:37
Yea. I'm usually the top of the leaderboards, but still end up in the losing team. I don't know how much better I have to be to compensate for the team's overall skill.

I tell my nephew he's not ready for glory yet until he beats classic in 9.0 intensity. So far, he manages to beat 5 stages at 9.0, but it's the master core that gets him a lot. He always manages to finish 8.5

Hm. Which stage when battling the master core? The swords always seem to get me for some reason, even when I get the pattern in.

Peace Keeper

For him, the body-shaped one and the swords.

Normally, once I get passed the body, It's all a stroll from there.

Joylight

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Nov 07, 20:28:43
For him, the body-shaped one and the swords.

Normally, once I get passed the body, It's all a stroll from there.

The Chimera? It seems like most people got a problem with it. Just sheild and dodge when appropriate. ^^'

Peace Keeper

2014 Nov 07, 20:58:28 #634 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 07, 21:38:48 by Peace Keeper
He says that the body form is kind of cheap because of the constant grabs attacks and wide areas of the level that can either grab or hurt you.

-----------

He's done for today. It was a fun match for the most part. I think he may play again tomorrow.

To Joylight:
        Sorry we missed you. Hopefully he can challenge you soon. I'll  let you know he's ready so you can face him.

Sunshine Smash

Your nephews got some good skills. If that was your nephew anyways.   :D

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

KirbyFluttershy

When you want to fight master core, you have to play classic on 6.0-9.0 intensity. The worst form is humanoid form (the tabuu wannabe form as i call it) and then there's 3 other forms which is the scorpion form which is easy to predict his incoming attacks and then there's the sword form so you're gonna have to use aerial attacks on it and then lastly, your fighting character's form which is easy to deal with, but there are 2 ways which is KO it out of the fray or fight till the end.

only 2 of my friends lost to me as my main character, but i have 2 more matches against my friend and she played as a testing character and her mii fighter.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Peace Keeper

to Sunshine Smash:

The last 2 fights was me. He was playing all the way through.

He said thanks, and that he respects your level of skill as well. You are a good challenge to him from his honesty.
However, he says that some parts were cheap, and he despises cheap tactics.
He would like to play against you again soon.

KirbyFluttershy

I don't get why my friends are losing to me these days. I might be guessing that they think i'm just a pro right now after practicing a lot from level 9 CPUs and another hunch i'm getting is their fears over the characters that they don't wanna fight against are getting the best of them.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Sunshine Smash

Anyone up for a fight? I'm bored right now and feel like fighting a friend. :P

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Go Up