Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Rikaria

So I found this extremely hilarious: even if you get a squeaky Golden Hammer, if someone gets sent flying and you hit them with said hammer, the KO goes to you instead lol Not sure if this was ever since Brawl, but I just recently experienced that.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Julius

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Oct 25, 03:41:19
That was fun, Julius and Itty Bit!

That was the Monado's power! ;)
Purr~

KirbyFluttershy

I heard the team battle in a online match was hard, but due to the rules, it's no fun at all. one of the guys i knew got kicked off from the online match during team battle for attacking 1 person excessively reason. My friend told me and said that SDing too much and attacking 1 person is no fun at all after i told her those rules and how the penalties in a online match work.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Jenzy

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Oct 26, 19:04:03
SDing? What's that?

Self Destructing. Meaning KO-ing yourself without being hit by another player.

Rikaria

2014 Oct 26, 20:14:37 #546 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 26, 20:17:28 by Rikaria
Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2014 Oct 26, 18:33:12
I heard the team battle in a online match was hard, but due to the rules, it's no fun at all. one of the guys i knew got kicked off from the online match during team battle for attacking 1 person excessively reason. My friend told me and said that SDing too much and attacking 1 person is no fun at all after i told her those rules and how the penalties in a online match work.

It's called etiquette. I'm actually really glad they implemented it (and it's most likely gonna be implemented in the Wii U version, too) since it keeps things fair.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Oct 26, 19:25:44
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Oct 26, 19:04:03
SDing? What's that?

Self Destructing. Meaning KO-ing yourself without being hit by another player.
Ah, thought it was Step Dodging, I was like "why would dodging too much get you banned?"
I'm back

Sunshine Smash

One of the guys i knew got kicked off from the online match during team battle for attacking 1 person excessively reason.
That's a thing?

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Rikaria

2014 Oct 26, 22:12:38 #549 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 26, 22:25:17 by Rikaria
Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2014 Oct 26, 21:56:12
One of the guys i knew got kicked off from the online match during team battle for attacking 1 person excessively reason.
That's a thing?

Yes, because that's bad etiquette. You can see the full details here (scroll down to About Inappropriate Behavior; if it redirects to the "select language" page, click "HOW TO PLAY" then "Online Smash" afterwards).

KirbyFluttershy

Actually 1 person got it right. "SD" stands for self-destruct meaning killing yourself which is falling off without letting your opponent to Knock you out. Rage Quitting is one thing, but you guys will expect a lot of rage quitters in a online match. Quitting early, Disconnecting intentionally, and SDing too much is more like rage quitting to me.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

LostSanity

It took me awhile... but... I beat Master Core. Yay. With Link too nonetheless.  O:

I can't get past the second challenge of Classic 9.0.

So... I'm officially finished with this game. Sorry?  :I

If anyone wants to battle me, I am more than willing to battle you. Just send me a PM here on this forum with your Friend Code and let me know when you want to battle.

^-^

So... now... it's back to replaying old stuff until December... *sighs*

:(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rikaria

Chromastone64

I was thinking about posting in this thread for a while, and now I finally caved X3
My friend code is 0903 3073 1680 ^-^ and I'm maining my Mii and Robin, plus a few others.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

2014 Oct 29, 16:20:29 #556 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 29, 16:48:23 by Sunshine Smash
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Oct 29, 16:13:31
I was thinking about posting in this thread for a while, and now I finally caved X3
My friend code is 0903 3073 1680 ^-^ and I'm maining my Mii and Robin, plus a few others.
Added. Ready to fight whenever.
It's not letting me join though... Can't for 19 minutes... Even though I didn't disconnect from an online match :/
Edit 2!: Finally able to get back online! Ready to fight!

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

GoldenTerrabyte

Problems with people playing as Rosalina? Hint, use Ness. Use PK Fire to hold her Luma in place and get Rosalina good!
Also, Chromastone! Add me!
4854-6467-1287
I'm back

HerpyDooves

My two favorite so far are Rosalina and Geninja. While Rosalina's Luma is a great advantage, you really do have to get used to her to be effective. Only reason I really like Greninja though is, I dunno.. he plays out nicely.

Roots

I've been having a blast with this game, if any of you want to battle, here's my friend code:

2664-2607-5822
Mario is currently my favourite, yes I know, out of all the neat characters I just had to choose a rather plain one, but hey, he's the only one I'm good with   X3
"We know what we are, but know not what we may be. Do not ever limit yourself."

Go Up