Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2014 Oct 04, 13:42:13
If you guys are having trouble getting streetpass for the game including the challenges that are required for it. here's what i know so far. usually if there's a gather(ings) and meetup(s) place for a streetpass (aside from comic-con and others), you'll get a lot of streetpass in those places. Usually the stores with the electronic department like where there's games, it's most likely you'll get some there also the shopping mall(s) work too which i'm sure there's some crowd over there.

Don't forget that Streetpass Relay Points exist. They're usually at McDonald's, AT&T, and the like. It varies by region, but you can look them up to see if there are any near where you live.

The only downside to using this method is that you're not guaranteed a Streetpass since it depends on whether or not even at least one person accessed the Relay Point AFTER your last visit.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Julius

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Oct 04, 14:22:34
Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2014 Oct 04, 13:42:13
If you guys are having trouble getting streetpass for the game including the challenges that are required for it. here's what i know so far. usually if there's a gather(ings) and meetup(s) place for a streetpass (aside from comic-con and others), you'll get a lot of streetpass in those places. Usually the stores with the electronic department like where there's games, it's most likely you'll get some there also the shopping mall(s) work too which i'm sure there's some crowd over there.

Don't forget that Streetpass Relay Points exist. They're usually at McDonald's, AT&T, and the like. It varies by region, but you can look them up to see if there are any near where you live.

The only downside to using this method is that you're not guaranteed a Streetpass since it depends on whether or not even at least one person accessed the Relay Point AFTER your last visit.

And as Rikaria said in an earlier post, you're screwed if you're not in the right region. If I was still in Venezuela I wouldn't have access to any tags... Or the game itself actually... I'm lucky I'm in New York now since there's relay points and people with handhelds everywhere... :/
Purr~

KirbyFluttershy

I normally go to the mall and stores to get streetpasses from those 2 places, but as for gathers and meetups, that all depends on when and where it will be held at. There's only 1 place for me to go for that kind of stuff which is at.

If you guys are doing the tournament, It would be a good idea to add active people to the tournament only (whoever is participating around here or LoE's SSB4 tournament as i would like to call it), manage the time, and how good or bad the connection is.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Cormac117

I'll do the tournament. I have good connection where I am.  :D
Made a new account: Sunshine Smash.

Fluffy Cloud

Out of all the newcomers, I wasn't expecting Wii Fit Trainer to become one of my favorites.

Also, I would love to take part in the tournament as well, but I haven't tried to play online yet. Anyone up for a match?

Itty Bit

Sounds good, the more we can get he merrier!
I'll try and update the tournament bracket sometime tommorow C:
also Cormac, that WarioWare match ended very wonderfully XD

KirbyFluttershy

just be careful how you guys do the tournament. the only tournament rule is that the nintendo rules will apply if you guys know what those are when you guys connected online for a online match.

i'm not entering the tournament for my time management, schedule, and friend roster is about to be full reasons. i can spectate the matches if you're accepting spectators to the tournament match.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Julius

That was a pain in the Butt, but Greninja made it possible. ^-^
Purr~

Doctor Light

9.0? You inspire me to do this. o_o
Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

Rikaria

Ugh... 7.5 is my limit regardless of character...
Spoiler: show
Though that's probably because I keep choosing the black (Master Core) path.

GoldenTerrabyte

2014 Oct 05, 13:28:56 #430 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 05, 13:30:40 by Yellowpikmin476
Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Oct 03, 23:01:16
I still haven't played much of it because of busy-ness and such. Finishing as much homework as possible (Computer Info Tech and Precalc) so I can definitely have time for tomorrow to SMASH!!

Oh, and I got the special Super Smash Bros. 4 Collectible Coin!! It's so shiny! :D

LUMAHUNT
Jenzy, I can't believe we haven't exchanged friend codes! I actually have yours but you don't seem to have mine!

Here, this can be for others who wanna add me too:
4854-6467-1287

And as for the tournament, well, I'm all for fighting you guys for fun, but I'm not really sure I'd wanna do a full-blown tournament!
I'm back

Julius

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Oct 05, 12:15:20
Ugh... 7.5 is my limit regardless of character...
Though that's probably because I keep choosing the black (Master Core) path.

At 9.0 you are forced to take that path... X3

Anyway, "This is the Monado's power!"

Spoiler: Home Run Contest! • show

I love Shulk! 0:)
Purr~

Jenzy

2014 Oct 05, 14:56:40 #432 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 05, 14:58:21 by Jenzy
It really sucks that I had to finish Classic Mode on 5.0 Intensity (Starting from 7.5). I really need to work on my dodging skills. I'm certain I can beat Master Core on 9.0!

I also need to practice all possible moves instead of being clobbered right away by others. I'm confident that I can do it! B)

I need more Gold though. It's kind of a shame the Demo Gold don't transfer.  Not sure if it does, but probably certain now that it doesn't.

And my Mains? Probably Dr. Mario and Villager. I'm definitely gonna main
LUDWIG or IGGY.

If I've already registered you because of AC:NL, we're all set. Though I want to know who's added me, so send me a PM to confirm that.

GoldenTerrabyte

I have a room open for friends! :3
I'm back

Fluffy Cloud

Might as well post my friend code. So I won't have to play alone...

5215-1531-6388

Julius

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2014 Oct 05, 15:21:15
Might as well post my friend code. So I won't have to play alone...

5215-1531-6388

Added! My code is in the Google doc! ^-^
Purr~

Rikaria

Updated the Doc. As usual, it's on my forum sig for the time being. I'll also be adding those I haven't yet, of course.

GoldenTerrabyte

2014 Oct 05, 16:04:55 #437 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 05, 16:15:12 by Yellowpikmin476
How do I edit it? I see no option anywhere

Oh wait, someone already put it in.

Post Merge

Okay I've put in everyone on the list! I encourage all to add me back...
I'm back

Fluffy Cloud

Okay, I've opened up a room.

Cormac117

Re added everyone, since Fluffy hasn't added me I can't join.  D: I haven't been added by Jenz, Doctor, or Rain as well.
Made a new account: Sunshine Smash.

Go Up