Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

I've been (re)playing other games to satisfy me, but the wait... argh ><
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Itty Bit

Pff, I've been doing way more nerdy things. Like playing games all the characters have come from :P
In doing that, it also sort of helps keep my mind off of Smash Bros all the time. Like lately I got back into an old Megaman Doom Mod.
But hey, just four more days! I got my pre order all set for the midnight release and everything!

Chrisgotjar

Just pre-ordered Smash Bros with the added bonus that getting the game delivered on it's release date is free :nod:

That's my worries of not getting the game in time for the tourney out the window.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Shadow Mare

Cormac117

Getting mine digitally the minute it comes out. Beat that.
Made a new account: Sunshine Smash.

Rikaria

I would've downloaded the game if my local GameStop had download codes (because I'm a PowerUp Rewards Pro member). I also can't download it because I already did a pre-survey for the physical copy of the game on Club Nintendo.

Julius

Purr~

GlassMirror

Jenzy

2014 Sep 29, 20:34:40 #368 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 29, 20:37:14 by Jenzy
Spoiler: Super Smash Bros. Community Art Dump <my art> • show

I post like crazy on Miiverse! XD

Got to posting more and more when my hype increased for the release!
I sure am enjoying the demo whenever I have time for it. Can't wait for the real thing!! :D

Oh yeah. My 3DS Friend Code is: Jenz 1977 - 0158 - 0169
My Nintendo Network ID is: chainchomp7

KirbyFluttershy

I already picked out my main character which is gonna be the usual character that i always play as. Charizard will be my bossing character from this point on even though without the use of pokemon trainer, i may have to try and utilize most of my dodging skills that i learned from SSBB's boss battles. I already have other characters that i picked out to play as, but not much though.

I've already enjoyed the demo in english, but I have the full game in japanese version so i'm going pro as of right now. Usually Final Destination works for me, but with the omega symbol button, it's easy enough to play the stages in final destination style.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Itty Bit

I guess I might as well share my hype art I've been working on as well as of the past few days! C:
Spoiler: show

Three more days... >u<

Cormac117

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2014 Sep 29, 20:28:53
me next! :3
2879 0205 2659
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Sep 29, 13:19:19
0301 9793 8849
Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Sep 29, 20:34:40
Spoiler: Super Smash Bros. Community Art Dump <my art> • show

Added you three, use the google doc on the previous page to add me too  0:)

I post like crazy on Miiverse! XD

Got to posting more and more when my hype increased for the release!
I sure am enjoying the demo whenever I have time for it. Can't wait for the real thing!! :D

Oh yeah. My 3DS Friend Code is: Jenz 1977 - 0158 - 0169
My Nintendo Network ID is: chainchomp7

Added you three, use the google doc on the previous page to add me too.  0:)
Made a new account: Sunshine Smash.

Rikaria

2014 Sep 30, 16:05:37 #372 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 30, 17:58:18 by Rikaria
I'll be keeping the Doc on my forum sig for the time being until Itty makes a tourney ladder.

EDIT: Here's the reason why we can't use a Circle Pad Pro.

Itty Bit

Okie dokie. So With almost 2 days left until release, I've got a bit of an update on the tourney thing.

So everyone on the Google Document, with the exclusion of Lostsanity because he said he was unable to, I have everyone entered in as a participant. Keep in mind that the rules I'll be posting is not set in stone, and can in fact be altered if enough of you want it to be different.

Each match will be best 2 out of 3, with each round being a 3 stock match. All characters and stages will be available, and items will be on, unless both contestants agree to play their match with items turned off. Customizable characters at this point, are still a mystery, as I'm still unsure of how much it would affect gameplay, so info regarding that will probably come a little after the game is out.

The tournament will start on Friday the tenth, and probably go throughout the weekend (or maybe longer, if need be)
Each round of the tournament will be set on a certain day, to give each player time to meet up with each other and do their matches. Please make sure to save the matches and send them to me as verification of who won.

Here is a general rough draft of the tournament ladder I've been working on. Please note that this is not the final one, and will more than likely be changed.

GlassMirror

ovO
Houston we have a problem...

KirbyFluttershy

You know i'm not participating in a tournament. I still have to brush up my skills also I'm busy with another game so it's gonna be hard for me to manage my time and schedule (or in most cases, time management)

Jenzy

Ohoho... this is gonna be an interesting match... >:v

I might participate, but I gotta know when I'm actually free to play and such. And prepping to see if I'm absolutely ready for any Online Matches.

I'm getting good. Better than I used to be learning about the different techniques to use. But I'm like everyone else. Even if I can beat Intense CPUs, I still need to get the hang of the scheme of things much more.

I'll probably add others at the end of the week. Gotta get any studying/reading/homeworks/quizzes out of the way first. The Smash Demo can be SUPER DISTRACTING due to the hype-mindset, when my plan is to do my work ahead of time. Even with any new changes that are working with my schedule, I'm still such a horrible procrastinator. Bluh...

Heck, I don't think I should be typing this right now! :U

Really, my only excuse I could execute is:

GlassMirror

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2014 Sep 30, 23:12:52
You know i'm not participating in a tournament. I still have to brush up my skills also I'm busy with another game so it's gonna be hard for me to manage my time and schedule (or in most cases, time management)

I cant be in it either. Not because of my skills, but I can't buy it lol my parents are like "Wait till Christmas," so I guess I'm doing the waiting game. :3

KirbyFluttershy

Well I'm not giving out my brother's friend code on his JPN 3DS for suspicious reason and besides the system and the friend roster are his. For me, well I have another reason why i'm not participating in the tournaments is because of my friend roster is almost full as of now also I'm keeping people for other games (such as friend safari for X/Y and stalk market for ACNL) on my Friend Roster.

Rikaria

Err... can you add the usernames underneath the icons just so we don't keep looking back on the forum/going through the thread?

Go Up