The Equestrian Containment Project Foundation (ECP Foundation)

Started by Bravery_the_Dragon_Pony, 2020 Sep 24, 08:47:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bravery_the_Dragon_Pony

Hi, yea! I just wanted to share my little MLP themed SCP parody: The Equestrian Containment Project Foundation or ECP Foundation for short.

I have ECP-001 to 010 but I only did 001 to 005 because those are the only ones I have written out. But please, don't be shy about writing what the other 5.

Without further ado, here it is!

ECP-001: The Game Master
  • Object Class: Keter
  • Special Containment Procedures: ECP-001 is to be held in the maximum-security wing of Site Delta, chained and restrained with 20 pounds (lbs) of magic-infused steel chains and an ongoing protection spell. Research towards an effective banishment spell is still in development.
  • Description: ECP-001 is a female Alicon entity with a flaming book as her cutie mark. She stands 7'8" in height and has a light grey colored coat. Her mane is straight, colored jet black, and her eyes are emerald green. ECP-001 has the powers of a Game Master from the tabletop game Ogres & Oubliettes. She can create worlds in the form of pocket dimensions and bring creatures from these games into reality. Due to her unpredictable and aggressive nature, the ECP Fountain declares that banishment to a realm where no sentient beings live in is necessary.
ECP-002: Riddle Me This
  • Object Class: Euclid
  • Special Containment Procedures: ECP-002 is to be held in a 10ft by 10ft containment cell, lined with anti-magic metal, in the Dangerous Magic User's wing. Weekly physical and mental health analyze will be carried out every Friday. Under no circumstances will ECP-002 be let out of her containment cell.
  • Description: ECP-002 is a female draconequus spirit of mystories who claims her name to be Riddle. She has the head of a pony, body of a loin, tail of a dragon, hind legs of a zebra, front legs of a griffon, and wings of a dragonfly. Riddle has the ability to trap anyone, who we will call ECP-002-1, in a dungeon of her own making, filling it with riddles and puzzles. These dungeons are infinite and get more difficult and dangerous the longer ECP-002-1 stays in it. Many were capture by ECP-002, but very few return, and for the poor souls still trapped in the dungeon, they are still trapped in there to this day. However, it has been revealed that time works differently in ECP-002's dungeon, and anyone who enters stops aging and has no perception of time while they stay in the dungeon. Efforts have been made to get ECP-002 to release its prisoners, all have which failed. "It's fun for me to watch them panic." ECP-002 says, "It's so much fun."
ECP-003: Nightmare's Helm
  • Object Class: Safe
  • Special Containment Procedures: ECP-003 is to be held in a standard magically locked safe in a closet in the Safe Object ECP wing. No one is to wear helm at any time.
  • Description: ECP-003 is a light blue unicorn's helmet, made with unknown metal. This metal has the innate magical properties of the moon and former princess of the night, Luna. Any unicorn or alicorn who wears the helm undergoes a transformation and becomes a dark version of themselves, similar to Luna's transformation into Nightmare Moon. The wearer becomes more powerful and loses themselves and becomes evil. The transformation can be reverted by forcefully taking the helm off of the wearer.
ECP-004: When the Day Stays
  • Object Class: Keter
  • Special Containment Procedures: To make sure this situation never happens, undercover ECP agents are to monitor Celestia at all times, making sure the rife between her and her sister does not grow out of hoof.
  • Description: ECP-004 is a timeline not far off of ours. In this timeline, instead of Luna turning into Nightmare Moon, Celestia turns into a being known as Daybreaker. Daybreaker would bring eternal day across the land but would be defeated by Luna. While this timeline doesn't seem likely, it can still happen, so extra precautions had to be taken.
ECP-005: The Twilicane
  • Object Class: Safe
  • Special Containment Procedures: ECP-005 is to be held in a standard magically locked safe in a closet in the Safe Object ECP wing. Any applicant who wishes to use ECP-005 must fill out a form and wait for the approval of higher staff.
  • Description: ECP-005, dubbed The Twilicane, is a pure gold scepter topped with the head of a young Princess Twilight Sparkle wearing a sheepish grin. The Twilicane was conjured up by Discord and its effects are interesting: any pony who holds the item, regardless of what they are, they become an alicorn. Letting go of the object removed the effect. Alicorns are not affected by this item.
ECP-006: Alicorn Amulet
  • Object Class:
  • Special Containment Procedures:
  • Description:

ECP-007: Too Much Pinkie
  • Object Class:
  • Description:

ECP-008: Screwball
  • Object Class:
  • Description: