Client is now available to download!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 23, 02:47:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LemonDrop

Quote from: Vendi on 2015 Jan 23, 18:20:53
yes.

Weird, I honestly wouldn't know why thats happening without poking at it myself, you might as well just try redownloading it and see if that works, also use a different extractor if thats the issue (which seems unlikely but it could be)

Zsaszz

well,thankfully i downloaded the client for Win7 x64 from mediafire without problems , unlike the last time that it was a nightmare to download from Google drive, now to wait until tomorrow to see if(hopefully) everything runs smoothly.

goodponyplayer

Hype levels are overwhelming... that i cant even type overwhelming right :P
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

Hash Myth

2015 Jan 23, 18:57:50 #223 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 19:16:47 by Hash Myth
I have my Win7 x64 ready to go (my stream/game rig)

I am currently downloading again on my windows xp server.

I will get back to you if it loads up or not as a update (or post if more post before I am done)  ^-^

[glow=red,2,300]UPDATE:[/glow] Works fine on windows xp, loads up and everything.

USE WINRAR! I see most issues with extracting the files... WINRAR works way better then winzip or even the windows unzip that came with windows xp.

The protocols to zip the files are more advanced when using a updated version of winzip/winrar then with outdated unzip programs.

If you are having trouble with the launcher, GIVE up on it, I will test the launcher out when I get it downloaded but everything works fine without it

[glow=red,2,300]UPDATE AGAIN:[/glow] Okay forget the launcher, it crashed for me on Windows XP, Just get the zips, they work!!!

[glow=red,2,300]UPDATE 3rd Time:[/glow] I even tested the launcher on my Windows 7 x64 and it also crashed. I am guessing the launcher was not tested on all windows OS's?

ThePonyGuy1998

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 23, 18:57:50
I have my Win7 x64 ready to go (my stream/game rig)

I am currently downloading again on my windows xp server.

I will get back to you if it loads up or not as a update (or post if more post before I am done)  ^-^

[glow=red,2,300]UPDATE:[/glow] Works fine on windows xp, loads up and everything.

USE WINRAR! I see most issues with extracting the files... WINRAR works way better then winzip or even the windows unzip that came with windows xp.

The protocols to zip the files are more advanced when using a updated version of winzip/winrar then with outdated unzip programs.

If you are having trouble with the launcher, GIVE up on it, I will test the launcher out when I get it downloaded but everything works fine without it

[glow=red,2,300]UPDATE AGAIN:[/glow] Okay forget the launcher, it crashed for me on Windows XP, Just get the zips, they work!!!

[glow=red,2,300]UPDATE 3rd Time:[/glow] I even tested the launcher on my Windows 7 x64 and it also crashed. I am guessing the launcher was not tested on all windows OS's?

Try downloading .NET Framework 4.5. It worked for me. If not, download again the launcher.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

Hash Myth

Quote from: ThePonyGuy1998 on 2015 Jan 23, 19:19:18
Try downloading .NET Framework 4.5. It worked for me. If not, download again the launcher.

I have that on my Win7 x64 and it still crashed, I gave up on it for now.

The most important part is that it they gave us 2 different ways to download and the first time I did it (zip version), worked fine  ^-^

Akilas

Now im dowmloading the zip, with out the launcher to see if realy have an error at the moment to open the zip, and just to be sure that my game will actually works, because even when the launcher download the game and this works quite well, well i just want to be sure
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Runya-Isamu

I downloaded the Windows 64-bit zipped file, and it says I can't extract the files because the zipped file is empty. Any idea what happened and/or what I can do to fix it?  o.O
Welcome to my nightmare... I think you're gonna like it. I think you're gonna feel you belong.

- Alice Cooper, "Welcome To My Nightmare"

Akilas

well that happen sometimes, you doenload a zip, thee it says that finish the download then you realice that maybe one single file has not be downloaded, just that sends everything to the WC, just try again
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

ThePonyGuy1998

2015 Jan 23, 19:38:04 #229 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 19:54:04 by ThePonyGuy1998
Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 23, 19:22:40
I have that on my Win7 x64 and it still crashed, I gave up on it for now.

The most important part is that it they gave us 2 different ways to download and the first time I did it (zip version), worked fine  ^-^

Odd. I also have Win7 x64 in my laptop. Anyways, you can download the game manually, so I don't see any problem. ^-^

I downloaded all the builds (x86, x64, OS X and Linux) because I have all these OS in my laptop, just for testing purposes, of course.

Quote from: Runya-Isamu on 2015 Jan 23, 19:33:57
I downloaded the Windows 64-bit zipped file, and it says I can't extract the files because the zipped file is empty. Any idea what happened and/or what I can do to fix it?  o.O

Download it again. It's odd. :s
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

Akilas

You have your mind in every aspect of the bussines, you are cool, i like the way you think

"Deal with it"

HidekiPena

:I is the server up? is anyone playing??

Hash Myth

Quote from: HidekiPena on 2015 Jan 23, 19:44:11

nope, goes live at 12:01AM EST Jan 24th

Akilas

And what means Est, becasue im from Costa Rica in latin america, soo i don't know what hour is that on my country and other thing, i would like to meet with someone in the game that will be awesome, you know to teach me everyting and mekr things

"Deal with it"

HidekiPena

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 23, 19:45:55
nope, goes live at 12:01AM EST Jan 24th

ok, i'm extracting the files now, that means i still have some time to play Resident Evil remake  0:)

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Jan 23, 19:42:23
You have your mind in every aspect of the bussines, you are cool, i like the way you think

¿Te refieres a mí o a alguien más? | Are you referring to me or someone else?

Quote from: HidekiPena on 2015 Jan 23, 19:44:11

Nope. The servers will open at 12:00 A.M. EST, January 24th. ^-^

Akilas

Si, me refiero a ti(Yes, i whas talking about you)
Me parece asombroso como piensas en cada aspecto a tratar

"Deal with it"

Zsaszz

Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Jan 23, 19:48:49
And what means Est, becasue im from Costa Rica in latin america, soo i don't know what hour is that on my country and other thing, i would like to meet with someone in the game that will be awesome, you know to teach me everyting and mekr things

EST is on GMT-5, Costa Rica is on CST(central standard time) GMT-6

that means that at 12 a.m EST, it will be 11 p.m on CST

Akilas

Tanks for that friend, now a see something peculiar, i have download the zip, then in the screen y take the files and puted there but i run the game, goes very well, like the one i download with the launcher and even has the full screen option in check like the first one y download today at 3 am

"Deal with it"

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Jan 23, 19:59:45
Si, me refiero a ti(Yes, i whas talking about you)
Me parece asombroso como piensas en cada aspecto a tratar

Oh, pues gracias por el cumplido. X3
Oh, well, thanks for the compliment. X3

Me modificaron el comentario por poner un link no aprobado por el equipo de LoE, pero en fin, descargarlos de aquí da lo mismo. ^-^
A moderator modified one of my posts due to a link not approved for the LoE team, but anyways, downloading them from here it's the same thing. ^-^

Go Up