Open Server Test February 20-21!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Feb 16, 17:04:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Princess Oliver

@CMC Scootaloo: The launcher is not uptodate so you will have to download the full versions on the download page. Unfortunately I was unable to create a working patch for some reason this open server so I've done without the launcher. Hopefully it will be fixed for next time!

All the downloads have been tested and work.
Princess Oliver
Princess of Arcane Engineering
Programming Co-Lead
[br]

PonySunset

2015 Feb 20, 05:16:03 #142 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 20, 10:04:53 by LaptopBrony
[move] :D O: :3 In one hour I will be able to play !! [/move]

but just need chrome is not stupid and stops downloading ... :I

~please do not spam emotes.  Thank you
SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

Star Dreams

MINE IS NOT DOWNLOADING IT WILL NEVER DOWNLOAD OR OPEN  D:

Codex Writer

2015 Feb 20, 10:33:48 #144 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 20, 10:46:29 by Codex Writer
Having similar issues; saying I need to update the game. I did re-download it when I first got it, but still nothing. :\

Any hints?

Nevermind, Fixed it.... though I may have lost my character.

Rainbow Twist

Quote from: Rufis910 on 2015 Feb 20, 11:19:49
if you see a pony named Quicksilver that's me :D

Why do people NOT use their name they use... why are there so many people with so many alliases...

Rufis910

Quote from: Rainbow Twist on 2015 Feb 20, 12:40:42
Why do people NOT use their name they use... why are there so many people with so many alliases...
you mean rufis910? idk its just a name i have when i make forum accounts lol

LostSanity

I was actually able to play. My experiences with it are currently being uploaded to YouTube now. I'll post the video when it shows up.

Still not skills though. I couldn't even teleport and I was a unicorn...

:'(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Tiger

Crashes every time I try to connect to a server. I might be doing something wrong, but idk  o.O

Unless it's something wrong with the 64bit version. Even though I'm using it on a 64bit laptop.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Dawnstar

2015 Feb 20, 23:19:54 #150 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 20, 23:21:49 by Dawnstar
*Smacks face against character screen that refuses to load* Come on, I don't want a repeat of last OSW. I probably won't get a chance to play tomorrow. So frustrating...

Edit: YES! It loaded finally.

Dragongirl02

2015 Feb 20, 23:46:06 #151 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 21, 00:11:34 by Dragongirl02
Keep getting knocked off the server. Was flying when it happens this time around. I can understand it happening when I'm idle. However not when I'm in the middle of flying. Did it a secound time as I was flying again looking for the mines. I think it seems to only keep me it for about 15 minutes max.

Usually I would not get so annoyed by it but if you factor in the fact I'll have limited time tomorrow and -3 hour timezone difference. There is very little time for server bumps for me.

3rd: ~1 minute 30 secound. Before bump  :I
Got to mines and was knocked off.
4th: ~1 minute flying into the gem areat then knocked off.  ovO
Seems like the servers don't like me at the moment if they like knocking me out consistently.

Dawnstar

/white flag

Yeah, I'm giving up and going to bed. After 50 min trying to reconnect with the patched client I've decided this isn't worth staying up any later.

Might try again in the morning if I can find the time.

Rainbow Twist

patch breaks the game for a LOT of people including me.... major performance hit as well as either a crash or failure to display character selection/connect to server.

Both servers are not responding to connections at all.

Optera

I also notice lags with the patched client.
Also the servers are less stable than on day one of this oswe.

feijenoord4life

its my first osw and i´m having an awesome time!!!

bronieBoy262

Quote from: Optera on 2015 Feb 21, 04:41:36
I also notice lags with the patched client.
Also the servers are less stable than on day one of this oswe.
and dont forget you can't attack, teleport as an unicorn and that the server are probally getting ddosed

spiritwolf98

Hello. I CANT JOIN THE GAME!! I have been waiting almost 4 hours 4 HOURS!!  >A< please tell me whats happening, best game ever  :s
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

K1

Quote from: bronieBoy262 on 2015 Feb 21, 14:37:00
and dont forget you can't attack, teleport as an unicorn and that the server are probally getting ddosed

ddos make me like this =( : http://imgur.com/gallery/wpa2Si0

-SkyPow3r-

It seems that I have problems connecting to servers: no response from remote host
Its okay...

Go Up