2013 Feb 17, 21:35:57 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 14, 08:53:05 by Little Judas
[Still under construction]

Name: Judas
Race: Unicorn
Sex: Male

Spoiler: Picture by Julius • show

Spoiler: Cutiemark • show
A mortar with pestle made out of a dark grey stone with some lighter shades
The mortar and pestle represent alchemy, experimenting, ... chemistry so to say.
Spoiler: Crude Drawing • show

Spoiler: Where and How • show
In a cave in mountain. Not a nasty, dirty, wet cave, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a Alchemist-hole, and that means comfort.

Location is east of Ponyville and south of Canterlot, it is secluded over there and has almost everything necessary to live comfortable.
Spoiler: Location on official map • show

Spoiler: Activities • show
Besides creating potions and poisons, going out on trips in search of new ingredients.
Experimenting with all kinds of things because who knows, it might be fun to watch.

As a hobby you might want to add music, but... it can never be more than a hobby.

Spoiler: Magic abilities • show
Mostly abilities that have practical use.
Levitating and Telekinesis: It speaks for itself, pretty basic and always handy. Able to use on objects and small critters.
Fire: For heating up alembics, flasks, ...
Ice: For cooling down alembics, flasks, ...
Temperature control: In line of the 2 above, I perfected a way to keep a certain temperature constant.

Experimenting does occur from time to time, the number one goal is to manipulate atoms

Spoiler: Personality and Characteristics • show

He is a dreamer, which makes him sometimes oblivious to what is going on around him.
As long as he can experiment or do fun things he is happy, but when boredom strikes he gets all gloomy.

He hates it when reality comes knocking on his door, because it disrupt his idea of utopia.
He has some common ground with Romanticism, though he likes scientific progress and knowledge.

He is a bit paranoid, fearing and doubting others kindness.
That is why he lives alone, far enough from big cities, but close enough to help or swallow his pride and fear and to get help.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

ComputerDeathglare

*Sees a reference to The Hobbit*

You sir, have just won the internet.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Midnight Breeze

Little Judas

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Feb 17, 22:39:09
Spoiler: show

I'll take it as a compliment, though I'm usually not associated with that kind of music.

Anyway, Magic Abilities are written down and the location has been clarified with a map.

Edit:
14/07
Changed discription of CM, posted a crude drawing (by yours truly) and wrote down some personality/characteristics.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

GoldenTerrabyte

HOBBIT REFERENCE! MY FRIEND!
I'm back

Go Up