Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jun 19, 16:06:52
Logging into LoTRo to create a new character and feeling like I'm going to be bashed on for failing at it late game.
It's so daunting, almost scary to create a character in an MMO for me now a days, I don't know why... :s
don't worry!  the community is generally a lot nicer in LOTRO than other places x3  if you're on Withywindel, you can find Bravo and me too :)  look for Bingofallowfoot and Forchalthiel if you have a chance ^-^

*sigh* I have a practice midterm today until 9pm >.<
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Pipkin

i'm bored, wide awake and skype is empty :(

Little Judas

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Teal Turken

You guys ever play a game with your friend or watch a friend play a game and they get super mad at something while they keep trying to defeat/overcome something after so many attempts?
My neighbor gets to that level after 1 death and it's not fun.

Dark Hooves

computer viruses are so fustrating, my older bros comp has one and when it is connected to the internet it hogs all the bandwidth preventing me from playing a game

i use a separate comp but they both use the same internet
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

The Wandering Magus

when I find out that almost all the good brony artists I meet do completely inappropriate art on the side :l  there was a time when ponies were supposed to be innocent and safe for all ages.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Teal Turken

Being jumped from behind in Dead Space 3. (I play alone)

Jenzy

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jun 21, 11:34:23
when I find out that almost all the good brony artists I meet do completely inappropriate art on the side :l  there was a time when ponies were supposed to be innocent and safe for all ages.

I don't think you'll ever see that from me any time soon... ;)

Yeah, not sure why people get into that stuff. Probably because it's "adult"? :s
I'm sure there's far better stuff than that. Oh well. Preferences preferences.

At least we still have safe art on the side. I do still question how they can be so explicit for a show for all ages. But, eh...

Johannes

I'm trying to make a small map for Rising Storm but the materials keep derping >:|

Teal Turken

The hunters in Dead Space 3 are NOT killed by shuttle engines like the one in Dead Space 1.
WWWWWWWWWWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! There's like 2 or 3 of them and they just want me to run?! >:(

Julius

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jun 21, 12:03:08
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jun 21, 11:34:23

Yeah, not sure why people get into that stuff. Probably because it's "adult"? :s
I'm sure there's far better stuff than that. Oh well. Preferences preferences.

At least we still have safe art on the side. I do still question how they can be so explicit for a show for all ages. But, eh...

You know, some people need the money, and those kinds of pieces cost a lot more than regular ones. I'm not saying I do it, but don't be so quick to judge.

Besides, whether they enjoy doing it or not, it's their problem, not yours. The fact that they make such artwork doesn't affect you at all. If you're going to criticize them, do it for the right reasons, not just because it's explicit. :l
Purr~

Jenzy

If I'm ever asked that though, I'm outright denying it. :l

Or draw it in a way that doesn't show that "certain explicitness..."

Think of the children!

Julius

And that's completely ok Jenzy, since you don't like it and you don't need the money. ^-^

I'm feeling down today...
Purr~

Jenzy

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jun 21, 12:54:02
And that's completely ok Jenzy, since you don't like it and you don't need the money. ^-^

What's that supposed to mean? :l

Pipkin

I've been feeling sick all morning...I wonder if it's either from eating nothing but candy all day yesterday, or if it has to do with running on 2 1/2 hours of sleep.

I'm annoyed at myself for being so stupid  X3.

Oh well, 3 hours left to go and I can nap

Jenzy

Awww...

That must be it. That's why I'm not allowed any sweets or caffeine that late at night. x3

Have a fun nap. Good luck to, whatever you're doing now. Best of luck to staying up that long! lol

Julius

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jun 21, 12:58:34
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jun 21, 12:54:02

What's that supposed to mean? :l

It means that it's ok if you reject such a request because you do not like such requests and you do not need the money, therefore you have even less reason to do it? What do you think I mean? :I
Purr~

Jenzy

2013 Jun 21, 13:10:56 #9798 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 21, 13:20:32 by Jenzy
I'm not TALKING about requests.

I'm talking about commissions. >:(

It's like you think I'm gonna be explicit in my future. Like everyone else. >.>

Post Merge

People against good change.

It's like, a friend who's feeling suicidal. You're gonna let them go through "their own choice." Or someone who just downright despises humanity.

There is a possibility that can be prevented or changed if you tried. It's very hard to try though from how society is nowadays.

Then again, good and bad change is debatable. And some just go "So be it. Their problem."

The Wandering Magus

people who think that explicit art SHOULD be done at all.  call me a judgmental freak, but there are lines, and they have been crossed by too many otherwise talented people.  there are acts that should be considered inviolable, precious, not something to be bought and sold like candy or treated like a hobby.  when we take something made for the enjoyment of the innocents among us and perverse it, we only perverse ourselves and place a black mark of shame upon those others who would have taken the qualities emphasized to heart.

Go Up