Skyrim

Started by Remedy, 2012 Apr 15, 00:13:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Quote from: White Prism on 2013 Feb 06, 07:32:00
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Feb 06, 07:30:03
Quote from: White Prism on 2013 Feb 06, 01:32:11
[glow=darkgreen,2,300]Sooo anyone had that bug where after speak to Meridia in the Dawnbreaker quest?

After talk to her in the sky, instead appear on the ground you fell all teh way, dying no matter what. Had to activate god mode for that part >.<
[/glow]

I've done the quest in the Xbox 360 and pc version, is it in the ps3 version?

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]PC, was on one of her dialogue part, after talk, you just fall and feel like a test dummy, maybe the bug been fixed but it wasnt pleasant[/glow]

Oh, it hasn't happened to me, but if it did, it would definitely bring back some terrible memories of Sheogorath teleporting me over the Shivering Isles  D:

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]Died like 4-5 times after reload the save file till had to search god mode comand DD: But after that, I dont got any bug, besides a dragon flying backward :o (Also, as said before, my skyrim save files are broke thanks a mod what allow you to buy the resources and make a house as you want next the abandonated prison, since my computer cant handle it seems :'(, bye nordic 42)[/glow]
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

Midnight Breeze

I went to take a carriage once and it shot out from under my feet, killed an NPC standing 20 feet away, and zoomed off into the mountains.

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]I had issues with carriages :l Pay the fee, get in the carriage, it dont work, nothing happens. That happened randomly, since only 1 of 3 carriages worked for me everytime I needed to use one, not even repay them worked, just lost money then the bug kept happening. Thats why I finally went walking/running around, way to explore still if take time to go to the places lol (till be able to quick travel of course)

But yea, I ran into some weird bugs in skyrim :s
[/glow]

Link to my ponysona/OC~

McSleuthburger

bethesda games are known to have alot of bugs, I mean there are alot of things that you can do so it would only make sense that there are major bugs

Im hoping for the ps3 dlc to be bug free, though I doubt it
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]Oh well, so fa, when been playing Fallout 3 and NV before lose them due a reset, I never found a bug, maybe some graphic glitch but not an actual bug[/glow]

Link to my ponysona/OC~

McSleuthburger

ive ran into plenty in fallout 3 (still love that game, put way too many hours in it) and a couple in NV (though I just played through it real quick)
Ye-olde ex mod

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]Oh? Quest bugs or AI bugs? And I never finished NV, was able just to reach that gas station thing what have a museum with a bot inside, loved the iron sight

Anyways...someday ill have to remake a skyrim character, wasnt able to finish the storyline because went into exploration mode for secondaries and places, if I remember well, my last story related quest was few after the talmor embasy one where you have to infiltrate (in wich I derped and didnt had any weapon to dfend myself but magic, then almost cried because it bugged and didnt allow me to retake my things, finnl it worked)
[/glow]

Link to my ponysona/OC~

McSleuthburger

I cant even remember it has been too long
and yea the thalmor uest is a little bugged if I remember correctly
all im doing now is waiting for the dlc to come out
Ye-olde ex mod

Detective Woona

Started the DLC last night.
Lots of weird Morrowind nostalgia.
Also I feel like the enemies in the DLC are quite a bit tougher.
That could be because the entirety of the DLC is leveled to the level 81 character I'm playing with.

....Nah.
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

McSleuthburger

from what I heard other people got the morrowind feel from it too
Ye-olde ex mod

Midnight Breeze

Dammit, why did Bethesda take away SetActorFullName from Oblivion?

I want to change my wife's last name to Breeze, but we're retardedly stuck with different last names. FFFFFUUUUU.

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]I dont like how you cant marry a Khajit but only one argonian :l Ble[/glow]

Link to my ponysona/OC~

Animalia

Quote from: Detective Woona on 2013 Feb 06, 17:20:43
Started the DLC last night.
Lots of weird Morrowind nostalgia.
Also I feel like the enemies in the DLC are quite a bit tougher.
That could be because the entirety of the DLC is leveled to the level 81 character I'm playing with.

....Nah.

The enemies were hard for me and I was at level 20.

Book Smarts

I have an idea to kill Cicero in game, and make a sneaky jester character  ovO

Detective Woona

On the topic of glitches, watch out, because the DLC has a bunch.
Uninstall the Unofficial Skyrim Patch if you have that. It breaks the end of the DLC.
Spent several hours last night figuring out what was going wrong.
The problems are pretty widespread though. A Google search brought up all kinds of results for fixes.

Oh, Bethesda.  :c

Mmmm, quite.

Iodine

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Feb 08, 14:09:53

No, not poor Cicero! I have him following me right now. XD

Book Smarts

2013 Feb 08, 23:48:06 #497 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 08, 23:56:15 by Book Smarts
Quote from: Detective Woona on 2013 Feb 08, 20:47:25
On the topic of glitches, watch out, because the DLC has a bunch.
Uninstall the Unofficial Skyrim Patch if you have that. It breaks the end of the DLC.
Spent several hours last night figuring out what was going wrong.
The problems are pretty widespread though. A Google search brought up all kinds of results for fixes.

Oh, Bethesda.  :c

Wasn't their fault, the unofficial patch isn't made by Bethesda, it's a mod made by the modding community. You shouldn't have have to worry though, I'm sure the a fix is being coded right now. This is actually no different from the Minecraft mods,  when a new version of MC is released, all of the mods have to be updated with the new interior and exterior changes by their creators.
Quote from: Iodine on 2013 Feb 08, 21:25:42
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Feb 08, 14:09:53

No, not poor Cicero! I have him following me right now. XD

He's creepy and annoying, but his outfit is really awesome for a crazy rogue  ovO

Detective Woona

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Feb 08, 23:48:06
Wasn't their fault, the unofficial patch isn't made by Bethesda, it's a mod made by the modding community. You shouldn't have have to worry though, I'm sure the a fix is being coded right now. This is actually no different from the Minecraft mods,  when a new version of MC is released, all of the mods have to be updated with the new interior and exterior changes by their creators.

I suppose I should have been clearer.
I'm aware that mods break; I was warning those that use the patch that it will cause problems.
The lament is that the DLC has been out for a couple of months, and still has game breaking bugs without mods installed.
The end of the DLC can be rendered impossible to complete very easily, whether you play on PC or XBox.

I suspect since Bethesda had to do an early release with it, and had issues meeting deadlines, they are using us as guinea pigs to feel out the bugs.
A patch will likely come after the PS3 release.

Mmmm, quite.

McSleuthburger

starting dragonborn now  :3
Ye-olde ex mod

Go Up